MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-16, 6:39 am

cheers  Hello everyone, I'm Sebastian a.k.a. RFX. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone out of courtesy as I have mad respect for all the [MRc] members I've been able to race with.

I'm sort of old (30+), have a passion for racing cars, technologyy and really loud stereos. I do tech support and network security as my profession although I do also work in autoshops from time to time.

I've always loved driving games and was even on team 42D for a while before the group disbanded. I was invited to join them because I was able to hit scores in the millions without using NTO. The videos below are me in GT3 and GT4. Enjoy and nice meeting you folks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-17, 12:42 am

Hello and welcome to the forum  Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! 3510096238  bounce
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-18, 12:30 pm

Thanks Mux! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-18, 3:50 pm

Good and clean racer and very helpful.

@rfx. were around the same age which i didnt know Very Happy.  i was 32 last august

Your always welcome both here and on the servers mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-22, 6:38 am

yeah man I'm actually 34 but age is just a number to me, always has been lol. I pressed the "Thanks!" button as I appreciate the compliment! It turned your post white, is it supposed to do that or am I going crazy? lol.

Here's a collage of me over the last 10 years or so. Someday I hope to drive a Le Mans prototype. Very Happy
Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! 6wn3
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty2013-09-22, 7:02 am

RFX wrote:
yeah man I'm actually 34 but age is just a number to me, always has been lol. I pressed the "Thanks!" button as I appreciate the compliment! It turned your post white, is it supposed to do that or am I going crazy? lol.

Here's a collage of me over the last 10 years or so. Someday I hope to drive a Le Mans prototype. Very Happy
Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! 6wn3
Colors now fixed. For some reason thanked message color was set to white.

Cool pics, I hope to drive at least anything until I get 34 (nearly 22 now)  Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! 2225864208
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!   Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing special, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!
Page 1 of 1