MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happyban by [GD]Dido

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LLegoLLaS

LLegoLLaS

Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty
PostSubject: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-09, 6:06 pm

We were racing and on first lap, after turn 7 i hit him a bit being forced to keep that like by the other player fighting for that position
Then Dido got mad for spinning and happybanning me.I don't think that mistake calls a ban and i'm not a 2days player on that server Neutral
See in replay at 1:21.
 Replay: http://1drv.ms/1kGCXZk
//edit: seems like unbanned....but that was a NO-NO
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-09, 6:20 pm

It was a kick, it was 4 race with a turn when you caused collisions.
got a kick and I wrote that the next time you get ban
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
LLegoLLaS

LLegoLLaS

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-09, 6:21 pm

And did that mistake call a KICK?Or you just got mad because you spin and then simply returned me to pitlane?
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-10, 7:46 am

LLegoLLaS wrote:
We were racing and on first lap, after turn 7 i hit him a bit being forced to keep that like by the other player fighting for that position
Then Dido got mad for spinning and happybanning me.I don't think that mistake calls a ban and i'm not a 2days player on that server Neutral

The warning is given when first joining a server as listed in the rules. It is up to each person to read them or not. If a crash happens, the driver(s) involved may be kicked / banned as needed. If its a driver that's been there before and knows the rules already, no warning is given usually.

Sorry if it happens but it's not Dido's fault, he is just following instructions that are given to all MRC members and associates. We are expected to keep the servers clean and remove any drivers that break any of the rules. It's nothing personal k, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-10, 12:45 pm

The way I see it, it was no accident severe enough to get a kick .
To be honest , I 'm more serious not to have gone to the pits after the incident , but be back on track slipping causing another accident .

I saw the incident with lego , is an accident rather common , not wanted , and not serious .
It took was a call , followed by apologies .

If Dido wanted to keep the room clean , it would have to create a new vote to kick himself Wink

That if we evaluate the incident lego serious as that of Dido .

but we are talking of two drivers who know how to run, why use two different sizes ?

Profeta
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty2015-11-13, 4:14 pm

I spoke yesterday with Dido, and we agreed that it would be better that it is not more Limad. He accepted without problem.

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happyban by [GD]Dido   Happyban by [GD]Dido Empty

Back to top Go down

Happyban by [GD]Dido
Page 1 of 1