MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABCode / Kode

Go down 
+2
maximoris46
ProfetaITA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kode

ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-15, 7:31 pm

If you race full races with 12 players and most of them people who just joined and haven't found the brakes yet, you're bound to be in some crashes that aren't your fault. 

I'm sick of people who justify themselves being slow in the fact they tell themselves they're clean and good RACERS, not just drivers. The learning curve for both being fast and being clean go hand in hand. If you're fast, you're most likely also a clean driver. It's ridiculous that you dare to question my decision making while I don't even remember racing against you. 

If you take pride in your retarded safety rating, you'll probably do your best to keep it high and know the tricks to do it. It doesn't say anything about your decision making or actual racing ability. 

Maybe my rating was low because I warm my tyres, because I drive full races with noobs, because I push for personal bests and cut corners? Noo it must be because I ram into other people on purpouse, or because I lack the brain to make rational decisions.
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-16, 6:41 am

WOW!!!!! I don't understand??? What's the problem?? Who said you lack brains??? I said you were a good racer since the start!?!?!? Put words in my mouth?? Don't appreciate that guy.
    So if I take pride in the safety rating, I am retarded?? Even the others here say same thing as me about safety rating. For me, this 'IS' the better judge for attitude on the track than speed!!!
    Also, as of now... "I" was the first one who said we should let you join in my first posting, so WTF???? You obviously cannot handle someone simply explaining their experience with you which is EXACTLY what Bish was looking for. And the fact is, I rarely forget who I race with when there are bad experiences. Lol... I didn't "DARE" question your decision making!! I absolutely remember racing you, multiple times, and you pulling bad moves on me and causing contact, not by accident, maybe was bad days or whatever but you also did not acknowledge what you did sometimes too, and more than once! Not to mention Bish putting up a bunch of replays of you doing just that!!....Geez... now i'm not so sure, because you seem to have the need to justify and argue instead of taking it as advice!! Buddy... I was racing real cars on the track since I was your age, I've taken formula schools. You think I never raced with 12 noobs before????? You think i never warmed my tires?? Still in the 90's safety!!! Not a good way to get votes for joining a team I think. I only explained what "I" thought an MRc Limad should should represent. I even gave you props for raising your safety. I was actually kinda thinking you would respond with "I will try to represent the team as best I can" or " I'll do my best" or something like that, especially seeing how "I" said to Bish earlier that I think we should let you join. No? The nerve. Relax dude. And you SHOULD take pride in any of your stats if you're serious about it. Also, I find the ratings help to make better kick/ban judgment calls on other possible fast racer trouble makers. Fast times does not mean good racer!! Even fast racers gotta be watched sometimes.

Remember.... I voted to let you on team in the first place. Uhhh.. and I AM a Limad here. I find it a little confusing how you chose to respond, especially on your 'join application'.

Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-16, 6:48 am

Lol... I gotta stop reading the forums.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-16, 7:49 am

allgonosho.. u drive in real but in lfs u stay behind!! 

hahaha i love you allgo.. i joke

np: kode..  stop spamming ramming crying fapping etc.. wait decision of bish..  he check replays and others..  Smile

Ps : we all run on Formula BMW , and we all run with the room full of beginners , quinidi the probability of accidents is the same for everyone.
A good safe driver who is unable to avoid the accident , understanding who will go long before you start to brake.

And surely allgonosho has every reason to evaluate a driver also from safetyrate , and there were a lot of fast drivers with an abominable behavior on the track ( that is not your case )

^ _ ^ Happy im the Prophet

Last edited by ProfetaITA on 2015-11-26, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-16, 11:47 am

i have raced with kode a few times, never had any problems also good driver 

Yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-17, 2:23 pm

sorry for the long delay in my reply. My only concern is your attitude or choice of words you use, I can understand being frustrated but we always should compose ourselves well.

Seing as MRc Budz has driven with you and given a yes and previously profeita had given a yes I will honour  this and accept you into the team .
I will offer some advice/request and that is to race fair and not let your frustration get to you. The main thing that we pride ourselves with here at MRc is we are all not just friends but more like a family. we have each others back and look after each other
I myself do not like it when I have been criticised but sometimes it is meant in a constructive way as advice or information(which profeita was trying to do) and is not meant as a form of attack

All members are monitored as often as possible but I hope that things go smoothly for you and all stays good

Please give me 30-60 minutes to add you details to our database so you can use the tag

Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-17, 2:38 pm

after reading my previous post please see if you are able connect to our server while using the MRc tag and remember we have to act with respect and offer advice to newer less experienced racers as some of them do try their hardest
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-17, 4:59 pm

MRcKode.... Welcome to the team. 

Profeta.... I feel the love... but one day, you might find I don't stay behind anymore... lol.
Back to top Go down
Kode

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-17, 8:04 pm

Great, thanks for letting me in. I failed to mention I'm in the army now so I won't be able to come on server before Friday.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty2015-11-17, 11:10 pm

Kode wrote:
Great, thanks for letting me in. I failed to mention I'm in the army now so I won't be able to come on server before Friday.

great respect to you for your service. we have one or two others (possibly more) that serve/served in the army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABCode / Kode   ABCode / Kode - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ABCode / Kode
Page 1 of 1