MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey iam Kangee!

Go down 
+2
Kangee
Simon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Hey iam Kangee! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey iam Kangee!   Hey iam Kangee! - Page 2 Empty2017-01-27, 4:09 pm

Kangee wrote:
Sorry but if you didnt even look at me and just look at my 3 week account and not in person than i dont understand you at all its like a racist who says a thing is dumb without to know the person.

Its not the difference from the Weeks its the difference how you guys talking to me!!
I dont get the feel you think about to let me join into the team cause u literally just read the logs especially you Simon. 

1. You talk about my Racing experience and didnt even know how long iam Racing at all.
2. You didnt came to the server to see me at all.
3. You decide ONLY about logs.
4. You talk about other guys who applie cause they have 1:12 than you guys shouldnt say you need 1:13:50 and you can applie this time i already got.

Thats the reason why iam literally really really mad. 

greetz Kangee.

Sorry simon i will relock the thread when i have said the following

Kangee we do take into consideration how the person behaves ect and on that side of things you seem a nice chap and i have no problems with you as a person

il answer your  4 points/questions 

1 - All we know about an a drivers experience is what liveforspeed world shows us along with airio, this is not all about how well someone drives it also shows us that its unlikely if they have many miles/laps then it wont be someone that we have banned with another account

2 - i am on the server more than you or anyone knows, i have other accounts i use to check for crashers and/or to see how someone behaves 

3 - incorrect see above, 

4 - laptime requirements are only part of the requirements and is really just a guideline 

finally keep calm and do not use words like racist when describing people. we have a very multicultural team from nearly every country worldwide  
Do not take it as a no as all we ask is for a little time

bish
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

Hey iam Kangee! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey iam Kangee!   Hey iam Kangee! - Page 2 Empty2017-02-23, 10:23 pm

today shows why we decide to watch those we are a little unsure of before accepting. You cause an accident with someone thats a lap ahead and do not even apologise which does not say much for someones character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme

Hey iam Kangee!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2