MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
seriously

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-23, 12:48 am

Roadsbunny must be trolling, as he is the only one using hacks around fbm servers this days, now is so indignated about cheaters. Then talking about "humility and faith"...calling Senna himself...fantasy fixes.. .and quoting Simon by posting complete screenshots.

Replays:
files.fm/u/nmvp7trw
at 07:15 turns on hacks after a disastrous race

files.fm/u/medvc4p7
speedhack during first 2 laps
on lap 3 switchs to another hack, very evident at 03:05  (pay attention to revs and speed)

Quote :
...the dervs...
No
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-24, 7:01 pm

Just seen the RB2 replay god that's embarrassing for Roads even with the hack on you are slow lol!
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-24, 7:33 pm

Roadsbunny aka "use and abuse of bugs/exploits is not allowed". Now it cleared why he knows these stoke-nitro-rev-bounce-hacks so well, yet falsely accuses Dido. 

So Simon/ Bish zero tolerance right? Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 219140800
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-24, 8:11 pm

He is already banned by bish a few weeks back if I had have know that to start with I would not have even entertained this thread
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 12:32 am

use the !pl name and compare if its mine, that's a pathetic excuse, i don't cheat and some alain prosts like to ddos me while im racing. Best regards humility and faith always Diogo Quintal.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 12:33 am

Simon wrote:
Just seen the RB2 replay god that's embarrassing for Roads even with the hack on you are slow lol!

You just proved what you are.... use !pl and see if i have no "HATERS"
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 12:35 am

Even with hacks i am slow ? what a joker excuse....

EDIT: anyone can immitate my nickname and some alain prosts like to DDOS me while im driving or winning go to the server and watch me racing or my streams on facebook, fantastic people here i guess. Best regards HUMILY & FAITH ALWAYS Diogo Quintal.

2º EDIT: Embarassing is what you're all doing.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 12:55 am

roadsbunny wrote:

EDIT: anyone can immitate my nickname and some alain prosts like to DDOS me while im driving or winning go to the server and watch me racing or my streams on facebook, fantastic people here i guess. Best regards HUMILY & FAITH ALWAYS Diogo Quintal.

"https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/
here is the stream from those replays bunch of pathetic excuses. i hate hackers and stupid people also. maybe the stutter was because of the stream no ? what a pathetic 100% pathetic excuse.

EDIT: Watch from the start and accuse me of hacking also i have many fake friends who like to ddos me while im winning or anything "beeing slow is you're brain drowning in whisky like titanic & i don't drink at all." idiot people you have no passion or heart at all, if you want you can see the entire streams i've been doing testing this toaster and my ethernet signal with OBS Studio. Best Regards HUMILITY & FAITH ALWAYS & thanks for the ban while you keep digging your hole i guess.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 1:15 am

roadsbunny wrote:
roadsbunny wrote:

"https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/
here is the stream from those replays bunch of pathetic excuses. i hate hackers and stupid people also. maybe the stutter was because of the stream no ? what a pathetic 100% pathetic excuse.

EDIT: Watch from the start and accuse me of hacking also i have many fake friends who like to ddos me while im winning or anything "beeing slow is you're brain drowning in whisky like titanic & i don't drink at all." idiot people you have no passion or heart at all, if you want you can see the entire streams i've been doing testing this toaster and my ethernet signal with OBS Studio trying to find the best performance/quality. Best Regards HUMILITY & FAITH ALWAYS & thanks for the ban while you keep digging your hole i guess.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 1:37 am

https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/ that's the entire stream i love you guys hypocrisi, what an honest community...:S michael schumackers @ 1994 ? LOL what a shame nevermind do what you want and NEED!

Best Regards HUMILITY & FAITH ALWAYS Diogo Quintal.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 1:48 am

that's a race from last to first i won "CHEATING" as you're now accusing me of that. 
https://files.fm/u/5gk4n6aw download and see everything also, i was not streaming that time i was just practicing and having fun, go ahead keep my ban LOL
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 1:57 am

And here is another two recently replays racing without streaming, have fun watching it BEST REGARDS HUMILITY & FAITH ALWAYS. https://files.fm/u/necwvpx9
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 2:26 am

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Nowban11
Now ban me also from the forum before anyone watches the last replays and replys Wink Best regards HUMILITY & FAITH ALWAYS Diogo Quintal.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 2:49 am

seriously wrote:
Roadsbunny must be trolling, as he is the only one using hacks around fbm servers this days, now is so indignated about cheaters. Then talking about "humility and faith"...calling Senna himself...fantasy fixes.. .and quoting Simon by posting complete screenshots.

Replays:
files.fm/u/nmvp7trw
at 07:15 turns on hacks after a disastrous race

files.fm/u/medvc4p7
speedhack during first 2 laps
on lap 3 switchs to another hack, very evident at 03:05  (pay attention to revs and speed)

Quote :
...the dervs...
No
last days, nice joke joker.
Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 3:11 am

I've confirmed you're servers are not updated and also the fuel bug still exists, now it's on your hands to be MANS or to be Womans  Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 2645610321 do not forget to watch my streaming video from the replays "SERIOUSLY" Quoted and uploaded.

this is the stream from those replays and races https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/ from 1:10:54 till the end.
AND ALSO my recently races replays https://files.fm/u/5gk4n6aw  
and https://files.fm/u/necwvpx9 from the this last 3 days ago that i was not testing the streams for my twitch channel witch is "twitch.tv/ahkl (a hard knock life) . and one other thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uVpwMRozo we don't need another hero, only senna can beat senna.

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Ayrton13Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Senna_10Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 _4820810Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Ayrton14
Best Regars Humility & faith always.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 3:18 am

roadsbunny wrote:
I've confirmed you're servers are not updated and also the fuel bug still exists, now it's on your hands to be MANS or to be Womans  Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 2645610321 do not forget to watch my streaming video from the replays "SERIOUSLY" Quoted and uploaded.

this is the stream from those replays and races https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/ from 1:10:54 till the end.
AND ALSO my recently races replays https://files.fm/u/5gk4n6aw  (Lwich are considered "these last days from vettell aka seriously)
and https://files.fm/u/necwvpx9 from the this last 3 days ago that i was not testing the streams for my twitch channel witch is "twitch.tv/ahkl (a hard knock life) . and one other thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uVpwMRozo we don't need another hero, only senna can beat senna.

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Ayrton13Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Senna_10Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 _4820810Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Ayrton14
Best Regars Humility & faith always. Diogo Quintal

Edit:More flashbacks Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Ayrton15Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Sennat10Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Sennap10
Best regards HUIMILY & FAITH Always, god bless you all  Exclamation No

Last edited by roadsbunny on 2018-04-25, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 3:47 am

Simon wrote:

So many time lost to try and make this an honest community proofs and stuff, and one guy come here say something absurdly wrong and im the one getting instantly banned and bullyed saying i was hacking and beeing slow cheating ? when i was only doing a facebooklive test that i've stated in a few posts the link so you can confirm it was the lag from it & for my twitchchannel ?? Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 2166846406 that's fine. All i know you're the  lol! Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 219140800 Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 2645610321 ???? i have all i needed and i will always have everything in my memory, sad but true. No the fuel bug will be fixed soon.
Best regards humility & faith always Diogo Quintal. and do not forget to watch the replays from the recently races i've done without the stream that's all i ask for the health of the whole community.
Back to top Go down
roadsbunny

roadsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 4:18 am

gemini 95 wrote:
Roadsbunny aka "use and abuse of bugs/exploits is not allowed". Now it cleared why he knows these stoke-nitro-rev-bounce-hacks so well, yet falsely accuses Dido. 

So Simon/ Bish zero tolerance right? Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 219140800

Also was i achieving more speed than the other drivers ? that was a real bug from my live tests on facebook live https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/
watch it from 1:08:53 &
Congratulations on having a great charisma especially a great personality.

do not forget to watch my streaming video from the replays "SERIOUSLY" Quoted and uploaded.

this is the stream from those replays and races https://www.facebook.com/DdiogoQuintal/videos/1743909935670796/ from 1:10:54 till the end.
AND ALSO my recently races replays https://files.fm/u/5gk4n6aw  (Lwich are considered "these last days" from vettell aka seriously)
and https://files.fm/u/necwvpx9 from this last 3 days ago that i was not testing the streams for my twitch channel witch is "twitch.tv/ahkl (a hard knock life) . and one other thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uVpwMRozo we don't need another hero, only senna can beat senna.

Once again Congratulations on having a great charisma especially a great personality. Best Regards HUMILY & FAITH ALWAYS Diogo Quintal.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty2018-04-25, 4:59 am

Locked for obvious reasons banned from game so not really interested in what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister   Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough... [GD]Dido cheats and Mr Hahmmeister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2