MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty
PostSubject: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-21, 9:57 am

racer PIONEER554 was banned 999days for using tweeks...i have the replay in case of any discution....tnx to my fans,GOD and my instinct for cach them very quiq Laughing ....i understand the automatical replay is in use now,so that s a good thing...nice day to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-21, 10:42 am

cheers well spotted cheers hate cheats especially as it makes there inability to race even worse.lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-21, 9:45 pm

This is not complaint, but Hack report.
I moved this topic to proper section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 10:59 am

i ban user (CUCxOneGame) 999 days for speed hack:rabbit:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 11:54 am

very good....its the same guy who i ban 1month ago....varkan....the guy have many accounts...one solution is to ban ip...its a possibility,but is not kind a right thing...maybe is more then 1 pc who use that ip...i saw that before...on his home network....so we just wait for him to come back and press the punishment button again.....i have the !wr on caching hackers Laughing
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 12:00 pm

dont know if its just me who notice one thing...in last year its a abundence of turkish racers and they allmost all suk in racing and use tweeks.....far for me to have anything against turkish racers....i have friends turkish...but its a strange thing
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 12:12 pm

cristina22 wrote:
dont know if its just me who notice one thing...in last year its a abundence of turkish racers and they allmost all suk in racing and use tweeks.....far for me to have anything against turkish racers....i have friends turkish...but its a strange thing
yeah probably a small number of people using a lot of accounts.

from the ugly son of maddonna:lol!:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 12:29 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
yeah probably a small number of people using a lot of accounts.

from the ugly son of maddonna:lol!:

i thing when maddona deliver you,you saw the doctor and you said to him....HEY DOC,WHERE IS MY WHEEL??....HAVE TO DO A NEW PB ....and madonna scream like HELL........O GOD PLEASE,WHY A SPEED DEMON lol!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 4:17 pm

Very Happy you too are funny:D and i agree ive noticed that recently its been a small influx of people from turkey that have been coming onto the servers in pairs or trios and then speaking to each other n instantly crashing into someone or everyone,seems like a immature bunch of people that cant race,.next time il have one of my friends here who is turkish to translate what there saying.i have used google translator on one occasion and found he was calling my mum a whore,,i was suprised he knew.lol..joke
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 4:21 pm

bish wrote:
Very Happy you too are funny:D and i agree ive noticed that recently its been a small influx of people from turkey that have been coming onto the servers in pairs or trios and then speaking to each other n instantly crashing into someone or everyone,seems like a immature bunch of people that cant race,.next time il have one of my friends here who is turkish to translate what there saying.i have used google translator on one occasion and found he was calling my mum a whore,,i was suprised he knew.lol..joke

ohh bish...nice to see you have a fuk t up sense of humor too...you know what a saying tell...ALL WOMENS ARE WHORES,EXEPT OUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS lol!
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: WW   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-22, 4:28 pm

BUT ITS OK....IN ABOUT 3YEARS OF LFS I GOT INSULTED IN 1000 WAYS....I GET USE TO IT NOW....SO WHEN ANYONE SWEAR ME NOW I SAY TNX Laughing
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-23, 1:17 am

@christina lol,id never call you names mate because your a good lady,,my mums not a whore really,love her loads plus as she would say to me even though im 30y/o im a mummys boy,lol ...affraid
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-24, 9:40 am

racer INSANE_DRIFTERZ was banned 999 days for speed hack
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-24, 10:13 am

cristina22 wrote:
super bab:D
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-10-24, 4:37 pm

cristina22 wrote:

Well done mate and good job:D
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-11-24, 12:13 pm

twin turbo (asen_95) banned for 999 for speed hack:bball:
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-11-24, 5:16 pm

+ 999 days ricardo (ariellouro)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-11-24, 10:46 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
+ 999 days ricardo (ariellouro)Very Happy

yeah i can confirm that and ive also got the replay.

i think we must be that little extra vigilant as ive noticed a rise in the number of people using cheats in the past couple of days.i even had one smash into the back of me from the start of race yesterday
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-11-29, 9:11 am

racer RIK97 was banned 999days for using speed hack!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-11-29, 9:47 am

cristina22 wrote:
racer RIK97 was banned 999days for using speed hack!

cheers good job cheers
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-12-09, 9:41 am

racer SANPETER was banned 999 days for using speed tweeks and most importantly for have just 1 neuron and a drunk one Laughing ....south ask im on server-hey,you have a new acount,what s your old account? becouse he have like 50rt,newbie and he do 2 pb in 2 races 1;12 and the guy said...yes BISH ban me for cheating and i look at him for 2 races and the m f use it again Laughing Laughing

Last edited by cristina22 on 2011-12-09, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-12-09, 10:02 am

cristina22 wrote:
racer SANPETER was banned 999 days for using speed tweeks and most importantly for have just 1 neuron and a drunk one Laughing

AHHH YES VERY GOOD EXPLANATION:lol!:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-12-17, 1:39 pm

racer IBRAHIMM08 was banned 999days for speedhack...wait him whit another account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2011-12-17, 2:12 pm

him again ive banned multiple accounts of his,trust me he will be back to try agai with a different account but with a similar name
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty2012-02-20, 6:27 am

racer DESTAN3152 was banned today 999days for tweeks 08:21 server time.SAM pls transform all 999days ban in a permanent ban.

tnx

and a friendly tipp for our new member and old members who race a lot FBM.if you guys see on server chat more then once system sayng SPECTATING FOR SPEED,just take you time for 1 race and look at that racer.its very simple.just put your car in pit stop and then press that particular racer or just prees TAB.a lot of them are newbies and they go balistic from the pits whit cheats and thats why system are keep spectating them.how you know they use tweeks??1.nobody can go over222 maxim and that whit draft 2.engine sound s like crazy 3.if you are not sure,becouse are smart tweekers too,check tm,rt,ex and then save replay...me,bish or south gonna check it if we not online....

that s how our servers are gonna be clean and safe for everybody!!
one time i was thinghing proposing to SAM to open TWEEK SERVER,so everybody who wanna use that things to go there...in the past was many tweek servers...now i saw just 2 and rarely opened

tnx for understanding

GOOD DAY ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS   TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS Empty

Back to top Go down

TWEEKERS AND CHEATERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next