MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays

Go down 
+2
gemini 95
bish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 1:50 am

Id like to wish everyone a merry christmas/happy holidays and happy new year

We are extremley grateful and appreciate the work and fun that each of you make possible on the servers

@Simon  There could not of been a better person running the team, you have certainly kept the team going strong in a time where lfs is supposedly dying off( i don't think it is)

all the best 

bish and family
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 5:25 am

I'm happy and proud to be in this team because of the awesome people in it. Feels like I have been here a lot longer than 1,5 years.

Merry christmas and happy 2019. Make lfs great again!
Back to top Go down
RJ_EsT
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
RJ_EsT

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 9:44 am

Hi m8ts Very Happy Merry Christmas/Happy New Year from me too. Bish no need to thank us we thank you. You are why we are here and Simon aswell.
Soon i have been here 6 years. Those years are been very good. Met new people: Budz,Sam,Bish,Simon,School Bus,RFX,Ricky,Gemini,Hosep,Max,Turbo. I am so thankful you m8ts made this happen. The best team ever Merry Christmas / Happy holidays 3169671233
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 9:57 am

WIthout making myself sound like a loner in life, the best people who i trust and genuinley care about are team members 

Also friends/pals will come and go but it's only the true friends who will remain at your side throughout

Its crazy to imagine how different things would of been for me if i didnt suddenly find LFS in 2010. LFS and MRc have certainly been a big part of life and honestly will stay a big part of it until i am faster than my grandma . (Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 10:40 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Merry Christmas / Happy holidays 1685985038

It's a shame how my work takes me out of events so don't see everyone all the time, but on the normal days when i see Members racing, feels good having a good time and good battles Very Happy

On to  2019, make LFS great again cheers
Back to top Go down
icelord
Limad 3
Limad 3
icelord

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-25, 9:24 pm

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Giphy10

I wish you guys the best!
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty2018-12-30, 3:39 pm

Hello to all MRc team riders! I heartily congratulate you on the coming new year pig and Christmas! santa friends, this is my anniversary year 2019! I met LFS in 2009 for 10 years of racing ! Merry Christmas / Happy holidays 1662243607  good luck in everything, all of you and your loved ones, and most importantly health! 
special thanks and congratulations I want to Express first of all Merry Christmas / Happy holidays 1685985038  Simon, Bish, Pirados, Gemini, fantomas, Hosep,HappyD, acelord! for your work on MRc servers! victory! and achievements!   Maxim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas / Happy holidays   Merry Christmas / Happy holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays
Page 1 of 1