MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMINS..PLEASE...

Go down 
+3
Formula 1
Mahmoud
(Tom) TomTom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

ADMINS..PLEASE... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS..PLEASE...   ADMINS..PLEASE... - Page 2 Empty2012-12-24, 12:40 am

in reply to skyline34 , any accussations of any member abusing power is always investigated as long as reported. i have to say though that i disagree with 98% of faster racers are fair,, its at least more likely the faster ones who are impatient on the track and make bad moves causing accidents. if any racer is a constant problem on the track then its down to what is seen or what is seen when replay is checked.

and i have to laugh at was said by you to mrc tomtom, if it was said to me i would permantly ban you,if you have all that i would seriously doubt you would need to play lfs but instead do it for real,

sometimes admins/limads will make a mistake as we are only human, does a mistake mean that a particular member is abusing there limad powers - well no,it would only be seen as that if there was multiple times this happened which then would prompt futher investagating

about the original topic posted here

maybe its a good idea to put a new section in the members area where the names of people crashing others on purpose can posted then if necassary more stricter action can be taken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

ADMINS..PLEASE... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS..PLEASE...   ADMINS..PLEASE... - Page 2 Empty2012-12-24, 9:10 am

bish....

Yes,a good idea !

Make new section where all admins and limads can put the names of

dangerous drivers allways crash others !

So if they keep on doing we can give them a longer ban !

Mostly the fast driver think that teir king of the track and dont care for others !

they overtake when no space...bumpdrafting..and..and..and...

That cant go on like this...!!!

After a ban..theiy complain....but its their one mistakes by agressive driving !
Back to top Go down

ADMINS..PLEASE...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2