MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mrc vs. AA team Tournament

Go down 
+28
Michal
Turbo-Power
MrDerxX
dacul_21
M.A.X.
rane_nbg
Madman
Stig
exzibit
[MRc] KEKS
SaMiX
TheKevinEST
RatRug
the_hunter94
Nofreak
(Tom) TomTom
Ricky
Bufo
saez
vitaly_m
Mirio
meddc
bish
joo_extreme
Goat
skswat
JayVi
deadmartinius96
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
deadmartinius96

Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-05-26, 11:33 am

Heelo.. I have an idea. Who are better Mrc or AA team??  Can we  organize Demo Torunament???  On BL1 then BL2 track for a two weeks :-)) Please reply admins, supads
Back to top Go down
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=deadmartinius96
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 12:37 pm

s2 championship MRc vs. AA

8vs8 or 12vs12 Mrc vs. AA team Tournament 4056648763
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 1:10 pm

deadmartinius96 wrote:
Can we organize Demo Torunament???
Can WE organize? Are you in AA or MRc team? I dont think so. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 1:15 pm

JayVi: Where do you find 12 AA members at same time? Very Happy I think its problem even in MRc, not in AA. Mainly drivers who will want drive same type of race. Smile

Maybe 4vs4 rallycross race would be real, but 12vs12 is unreal I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 1:36 pm

Mrc vs. AA team Tournament 3000583817

okay okay 12vs12 was a bit trolling^^

but 8vs8 long time sheduled and planned it could be work. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 3:26 pm

Plus one FSPMrc vs. AA team Tournament 3771153172

LOL Goat
Back to top Go down
joo_extreme

joo_extreme

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-10, 5:14 pm

JayVi wrote:
s2 championship MRc vs. AA

8vs8 or 12vs12 Mrc vs. AA team Tournament 4056648763

Jay mate, nice idea, but u are forgotting us demo drivers... 4v4 Would be amazing! Smile +1 vote from me... We need AA members opinions of course too ^^
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-11, 12:00 pm

to get a true answer of who was best all tracks and cars would need to be raced because where one may be strong the other may be weak and vice versa or would you mean like an Open Wheel Championship or Gt championship

We are both good teams with good racers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2012-08-11, 12:23 pm

can someone make a contact with AA?

maybe we can organize this Smile
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-05, 5:49 pm

Contact made Smile

I am sure there would be a few drivers up for this (myself if the time is right but I'm not the fastest!). Maybe the 4 vs 4 would be good - perhaps a FBM event to start followed by a GTI one?

I guess you need to find a server to have the race on, set a suitable time and format, then post on our forums asking for entrants (link below). And obviously we keep this just for fun and light hearted I think. Smile

http://www.airattack.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34806
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-08, 4:34 pm

Mirio wrote:
meddc wrote:
Maybe instead of this, we can organise that one-off
race event that was discussed before - MRc vs AA (for fun!). Will leave
that to you MRc guys to organise since it was your idea, but just post
on our forums if you want to progress - we have a few people interested
already.

http://www.airattack.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34806
and
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t582-mrc-vs-aa-team-tournament#10036

We
could have events with both teams, where a single event is organized by
the hole other team and played on their server. Also they could decide
track and cars.
On Demo it could be 5 of each team with 1 guy of each
team looking for incidents ("Race Control"). S2 could feature more
drivers of course.

Like:

1st Event by AA BL1+FBM @ AA server
2nd Event by MRc BL2+XFG @ MRc server
3rd Event by AA FE3+FOX @ AA server

.. or something like this.

meddc wrote:

Anyway,
replying to Mirio's post, I like that idea a lot. Would just be for
fun, right? I would be happy to arrange these events from the AA side. I
think it only needs one person from each team for this. Since it was an
MRc idea, perhaps you want to host the first one, though? And perhaps
this debate should switch to the other thread now as we're now off-topic
here?

Yes, of course fun is the most important thing in gaming!
However I'm fairly new in MRc and don't have enough rights to set things up. I have to talk with an admin. But I have experience to host events. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 5:05 pm

nice idea

count me in for FBM (maybe I am not needed because I am only on 16th place of our top FBM drivers xD)
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 5:20 pm

The threads gone a bit dead, so I'm planning to try and get things moving myself. AA will host the first event as a one-off FBM@BL1 event - 4 drivers from each team. I'll be in touch regarding date/time and format/rules in due course but in the meantime, let me know if there are any preferences.

If it's successful then obviously we can have other occasional ad-hoc events such as Rally and GTI races, but the idea would be to alternate hosting and running of the event between AA and MRc and change the format each time to accommodate other racers from our teams.

It could end up being a bit like the Ashes between Australia and England - the winning team get to keep the virtual "trophy" until the next event gets organised.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 5:32 pm

well as a sugestion the 4drivers from each team i think should all have 2 or 3 lap average all close together Idea

Goat well me being not one of them lol!
Back to top Go down
saez

saez

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 5:54 pm

MUX where can I see my place in our FBM ranking? Smile
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 7:02 pm

Although it will surely be somewhat competitive, I think this is ultimately just for fun and we want any drivers to take part who would like to, so we won't necessarily be choosing people on the AA side with particular times/abilities. I imagine we'll all be reasonable racers but a mixture of fast and not quite so fast. How you guys pick your drivers is up to you. If we get more than 4 drivers interested from both teams then we could, in theory, accommodate one or two more (provided the teams are even).
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 7:14 pm

saez wrote:
MUX where can I see my place in our FBM ranking? Smile
here mate http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/team/compare/Master+Race+car/BL1/FBM

also can get there by going to Member Tracker subforum and forth
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-14, 9:23 pm

OK MRc guys, this is now real Cool If you want to enter this first round then please post your details below and I will update the thread as we get the entries in. Remember, this is an experiment and just a bit of fun between our teams. If it doesn't work, then we've lost nothing, but hopefully we can continue to have these races now and then.

AA vs MRc Challenge - 1st Event
Saturday 26th Jan
FBM@BL1 at [AA] Demo Racing

Event start:
19:30 UK time
20:30 AA Server time (Paris, Amsterdam)

Format:
25 mins qualifying
Race start 20:00 UK time for 55 minutes (44 laps) with pit window (between 20-40mins)
5 drivers from each team

2nd - 18
3rd - 15
4th - 12
5th - 10
6th - 8
7th - 6
8th - 4
9th - 2
10th - 1
Failure to cross the finish line (e.g. spectate, roll, etc.) -5 points

The team with the most points wins the challenge!

Rules:
LFS Rules of Clean Racing will apply - http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules

If a driver very clearly obtains a place unfairly then he/she is expected to give the place back within 1 lap (a warning will be given) or a drive-thru penalty will be applied. A second offence will lead to a stop-go penalty. A third, disqualification.

If a driver very clearly causes an avoidable incident, i.e. a crash, then he/she is not expected to return the place (since this may be difficult!) but penalties will be applied according to the same order as above.

As AA are running this event, then my (meddc's) decisions will be binding. Obviously if MRc run the next event, this will switch to MRc adjudication.

However, in the event that race control (i.e. me!) miss an incident or it is not sufficiently clear-cut to make a call at the time, or if the contact is accidental AND negligible, then the race will continue and the incident reviewed afterwards at the request of a driver. One nominated representative from both AA and MRc will decide on whether a time penalty ought to be applied. (I really hope we don't need to invoke this rule - I hate it when it happens in F1!)

Signed-up drivers:
AA
1 - AA™️|#06LeBrIzzy
2 - AA™️| fnatic
3 - AA™️| C0r3
4 - exzibit
5 - AA™️| Eltso
Backup driver - AA™️| kashiko

MRc
6 - [MRc] Michal 1279
7 - [MRc] Saez
8 - [MRc] Mux
9 - [MRc] Bufo
10 - [MRc] JayVi
Backup drivers - [MRc] Goat; [MRc] Stig

Last edited by meddc on 2013-01-19, 1:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-15, 3:33 pm

one question i see pit window but is it mandatory?

my interputaion is you can not pit till 20min mark and not after 40min mark correct (but still have option to not pit at all?) because i see no rule about not pitting during race and no penalty for not pitting in race correct

Goat
Back to top Go down
Bufo

Bufo

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-15, 4:39 pm

uhm im not sure if im fast enough, however its also endurance - 44 laps, dont want to pit every 5 laps Wink

I know there are faster ppl in MRc then me, but how well does their set handle long stints?
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-15, 7:16 pm

Goat - the pit window is defined in Airio. Basically we are enforcing one mandatory pitstop to be taken any time between 20mins and 40mins. I don't think there's anything stopping you making more than one pitstop but the pit lane will be closed except during the pit window. I must admit I'm not 100% sure what will happen if you try and pit before the pit lane opens - probably nothing - hence I don't recommend trying it Smile If we do any more races after this one, then we can mix up the format a bit (MRc can decide the format for any races they host).

Bufo - not sure how MRc want to manage the entries, but I'd say we will surely have a mixture of abilities in our team, and currently nobody from MRc has signed up, hence I would encourage you to go for it. It's for fun really, so if you think you'd enjoy it, I'd say try it. This first race is somewhat of an experiment anyway and it will also help gauge the interest.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-15, 10:05 pm

thx meddc:

i was thinking about no pit stop but since you have set ( 1 pit stop is mandatory ) this changes my stradegy a bit thx

and i believe if you was not to pit by being defined in airio that driver would be disqualified hence 0 points for that driver

Goat
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-15, 10:08 pm

@meddc: we currently working at our roaster for this event.
We will inform you soon as possible when our roaster is complete Smile

Greetz JayVi
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-17, 3:26 pm

Hello, was long time not here but i think it´s great idea and i hope we will have some great Races. I hope much people will come to watch. Smile

Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty2013-01-18, 2:43 pm

I don't think we want lots of people on the server watching and chatting during the race (there aren't enough slots anyway). Password will be given to drivers and race control only. But people are free to watch on LFS remote or watch the replay afterwards Mrc vs. AA team Tournament 16083495
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrc vs. AA team Tournament   Mrc vs. AA team Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrc vs. AA team Tournament
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next