SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Please Unban Error403

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Error403



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 25
Country : Poland

PostSubject: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 11:23

Polish:
Witajcie
Upłynął miesiąc od czasu dostania bana na serwerze MRC Formula BMW z powodem rasizm. Prosiłbym bardzo o odbanowanie Mnie, jeśli to możliwe. Chciałbym również przeprosić graczy i administracje za swoje naganne zachowanie.

English:
Welcome
Months has elapsed from the time of getting banned on a server MRC Formula BMW with the reason racism. I would ask unbans much about me, if possible. I would also like to apologize to the players and administration for their reprehensible behavior.

Translation in Google Translate
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 13:45

Error403 wrote:
Polish:
Witajcie
Upłynął miesiąc od czasu dostania bana na serwerze MRC Formula BMW z powodem rasizm. Prosiłbym bardzo o odbanowanie Mnie, jeśli to możliwe. Chciałbym również przeprosić graczy i administracje za swoje naganne zachowanie.

English:
Welcome
Months has elapsed from the time of getting banned on a server MRC Formula BMW with the reason racism. I would ask unbans much about me, if possible. I would also like to apologize to the players and administration for their reprehensible behavior.

Translation in Google Translate

Hi Error403

I don't see the point why they should unban you for something really bad that you said.
Even if you Apologise for what you said it still an bad offence that you commited.

Anyway good luck with it.
Best Regards
Brian Aka Formula 1
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 14:13

Error403, what happends to change your mind in this months? Have u taken lessons with Gandhi?
I think you have to convince the entire club with a good speech, because here we do not like all the racists.

I send you the best of LUCK

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 14:32

first of all i think the apology should be directed at mahomoud mainly.

we are a team of many great countrys and dont condone any racial discrimination otherwise we as a team couldnt not exist.Even though mahmoud lives approximatly 4,337 miles away he is like a brother to many of us and what gets him offended gets us offended.

I knew error403 from the servers and i could see how it might of been said without him first thinking about the implications of the sentence but still it was said neverless
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Error403



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 25
Country : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 21:27

Welcome back So I wanted to apologize to this master / mistress for having behaved towards him as a racist. Let the victim decide whether Admin Do I qualify Unban
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Country : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 23:49

well i dont see a good reason to unban u , you have a bad behaviour against players , i remember last days before u got banned uwere saying ridiculous things to players and then say sorry im high or im on weed and not just this you also called keven nazi and that was so stupid wtf were u thinking your 20 years old you should be reasonable person and know what you say to other i acutllay write this now and im p*ssed off so suppose we unbaned u what makes us belive that u dont do somthing like that again ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Fri 15 Jun - 23:54

Mahmoud wrote:
well i dont see a good reason to unban u , you have a bad behaviour against players , i remember last days before u got banned uwere saying ridiculous things to players and then say sorry im high or im on weed and not just this you also called keven nazi and that was so stupid wtf were u thinking your 20 years old you should be reasonable person and know what you say to other i acutllay write this now and im pissed off so suppose we unbaned u what makes us belive that u dont do somthing like that again ?
I quote with you Mahmoud its like a prisoner ask to the police sorry for the action he made but still he has stay in prison no matter what.
So I don't see the point to unban some1 like him, only because he say sorry it wont mean he wont do it again.
Back to top Go down
Error403



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 25
Country : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Sat 16 Jun - 8:11

Forgive me for not really understand what you write, because I do not speak English perfectly. So write in general and for all.
If you've ever offended anyone I apologize, If someone is offended, I called him ugly is also sorry. From Ban it 's been 45 days. To me this is the right punishment, but the administrators will decide what you do with me. If ban remains, please ban me also on forum
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Sat 16 Jun - 13:04

A good point that mahmoud makes is - how could we believe that you wouldnt do the same thing again and say bad stuff to people

It is mahmoud that you offended and also my team mate keven . this is out of my hands and im unwilling to make any decisions as i believe its theyre choice

Translation

Dobry punkt, że Mahmoud sprawia, że ​​jest - jak moglibyśmy uwierzyć, że nie byłby to samo jeszcze raz i powiedzieć złe rzeczy dla ludzi Jest Mahmoud że został obrażony przez to, co powiedziałeś, a także mój keven kolega z zespołu. to z moich rąk i im nie chcą podejmować żadnych decyzji jak sądzę jej tam wybór
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Error403



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 25
Country : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Sat 16 Jun - 13:06

So I understand that Unban not going to be? : (
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Country : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Mon 18 Jun - 2:10

dobrze nie widzę dobry powód, aby zdjęcia bana u, masz złe zachowanie wobec graczy, pamiętam ostatnie dni przed u mnie zakazane uwere mówią śmieszne rzeczy dla graczy i powiedzieć przepraszam im wysokie lub im na chwast, a nie tylko to jest również nazywana keven nazistów i że był tak głupi wtf były u myśli twoje 20 lat powinieneś być rozsądny człowiek i wiem, co mówisz do innych i acutllay napisać to teraz i im p * ssed się więc załóżmy, że unbaned u, co sprawia nam uwierzyć, że u dont nie somthing tak jeszcze raz?

_________________
Back to top Go down
joo_extreme

avatar

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 19
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Mon 18 Jun - 8:54

I don't see a reason to unban error.. Racism is crime in real world too. Apologize is good thing, but not enough for thing like this.

Translation

Nie widzę powodu błędu zdjęcia bana .. Rasizm jest przestępstwem w realnym świecie też. Przepraszam to dobra rzecz, ale nie na tyle rzeczy, jak ta.

_________________
[MRc] Extreme

 Razz
Back to top Go down
Error403



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 25
Country : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Mon 18 Jun - 9:24

Ehhh well. Do you think that it's wrong to have done some ... I will not insist on unbans because then it would be childish. But once again sincerely apologize all he wants, in particular, Muhamed and Kevin for their behavior. I will not insist on unbanned. It's your decision, I acted like a kid and now I feel stupid. Sorry. Please give me a Ban on the forum. Like someone I once saw on a server somewhere someday I would ask not to write things like "is this racist" because I did not want to make it just happened. Goodbye and Yours Error403
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Mon 18 Jun - 15:30

you wish to be banned here on the forums also - ok il grant your wish as it wouldve been the outcome anyway

all the best

* moved to complaints and compliments
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
joo_extreme

avatar

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 19
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Mon 18 Jun - 20:41

Error403 wrote:
Like someone I once saw on a server somewhere someday I would ask not to write things like "is this racist" because I did not want to make it just happened

Things like that don't "just happen". U decide what u do, things doesn't just happen.

_________________
[MRc] Extreme

 Razz
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Wed 20 Jun - 20:00

Isnt too strict? Razz
45 days banned from MRc affraid affraid (I would be probably dead already )

He apologized multiple times and as he was really high, then its like when someone is drunk... Im doing weird things too.
I know that racism is more serious than some T1 crashing or so... but MRc were always team which gives 2nd chance to drivers.
What do you think about that?
And... I really think that he will well think if he will act like this next time. Because 3rd chance won't given to him. Twisted Evil


_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Wed 20 Jun - 20:46

skswat wrote:
Isnt too strict? Razz
45 days banned from MRc affraid affraid (I would be probably dead already )

He apologized multiple times and as he was really high, then its like when someone is drunk... Im doing weird things too.
I know that racism is more serious than some T1 crashing or so... but MRc were always team which gives 2nd chance to drivers.
What do you think about that?
And... I really think that he will well think if he will act like this next time. Because 3rd chance won't given to him. Twisted Evil


Sorry but I don't agree with you, anywhere you go Racism is a serious Crime which I've been studying Law too for the Security Course i had to do....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Wed 20 Jun - 20:55

Formula 1 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom
TL;DR Very Happy

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Wed 20 Jun - 22:15

skswat wrote:
Isnt too strict? Razz
45 days banned from MRc affraid affraid (I would be probably dead already )

He apologized multiple times and as he was really high, then its like when someone is drunk... Im doing weird things too.
I know that racism is more serious than some T1 crashing or so... but MRc were always team which gives 2nd chance to drivers.
What do you think about that?
And... I really think that he will well think if he will act like this next time. Because 3rd chance won't given to him. Twisted Evil




i would say it should be the decision of those who he offended. also if unbanned then it would send a message out that be racist and only get a ban,and also then other cases would have to be reviewed.. Team players and other racers shouldnt have be subject to racism on our servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Wed 20 Jun - 22:25

I hate black.... (tea) lol!

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Goat

avatar

Posts : 616
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 56
Country : USA Texas

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Thu 21 Jun - 13:03

Ok i was racing server when this had happened it was Inexcusable!!!!!!! offence and if MRc didnt react to this i was in the proccess of banning him self this day but they beat me to it (good show)

And a sorry is a start but not so fast!!!!!

MRc needs to know a reason why this happened?? What was his though proccess in this??What brought this on?? And why now the change??? There are alot of ???? still out there??

Is this the way he was brought up in life?? if so this very hard to fix??

But i do believe in people making Mistakes and in having and getting second chances ( but this might not be one and maybe shouldnt be another chance in this without getting to the ROOT OF THIS EVIL



The Goat
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Thu 21 Jun - 13:47

skswat wrote:
I hate black.... (tea) lol!

first i was like silent then lol!

lets keep it simple... no means no... after reading the stuff its a clearly no...

just saying 12.000 times "sorrey meh noh english pleese unban meh" doesnt help
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Thu 21 Jun - 14:39

Hi there...!

Allways the same...they can speak great english when they get kicket or have pb. !

Before u warn them..no understand...lol...

Great genies learning english in 5 min.....

When I was at AA we had racist guys....

I baned them for long time and didnt care what EQ or other ADMINS say !

We are an international server !

We dont need guys like that!!! Than they should make their one server ..only for their country !

Dont ub him !--------Give him that lesson on his way !!!

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Thu 21 Jun - 14:45

sorry..forgot...!

If this guy takes drugs and things like that.....

Better go to a doctor insteed of racing and blame outhers !

Get a job and clear brain !!!

I hate guys like that !

Most of them spend life on others or gouvermants pocket !

Just unbelieveble !

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   Thu 21 Jun - 14:45

jays got it right - error403 wont be sorry that he said it ,he will only be sorry he cant race on the servers with his account

btw i entered fbm 2 server and he was there with a different account but with error403 name and he said please dont ban me blah blah so i exited the server to get his hopes high then i opened lfsremote and banned him.

I do believe that for most of the time a second chance is fair but this is one of them offences that they shouldnt get a second chance - unless it was asked for by those that he offended
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please Unban Error403   

Back to top Go down
 
Please Unban Error403
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Please Unban Error403
» PLZ Unban me :)
» prasanths96 - Unban request

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: