MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

experienced guy crash

Go down 
+3
bish
saez
exzibit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
exzibit

experienced guy crash Empty
PostSubject: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-17, 8:34 pm

Ok, i want opinion about this. It was crash nearly before end of race. His nickname: intrepid
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/88307895/file.html
Back to top Go down
saez

saez

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-17, 8:45 pm

Banned 999 days. Crasher.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-18, 5:58 am

really shocked to see intrepid doing that,but it is plainly obvious that he has crashed exzibit on purpose. its too perfectly aimed to be something like controller problems(if was this and gas stuck on he would have gone straight ahead and not over the grass)

so good call saez.definitly deserves the ban
sorry you experienced this exzibit and thankyou for reporting it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 1:41 am

He is not pure crasher, he didn't crash anyone else. we had few tight race where i was hard on him. When i say hard I mean i didn't make our duels easier then it should be in any race, but i followed all the rules i know.
After race i asked him about that. First time he didn't react but when i asked him second time he said "my foot stuck" or something like that and he left offline sec after that.
i knew he lied and i came here to report it.

Now after two days I'm calm and I'm seeing that from other perspective. He was pissed off in few sec and he made stupid thing. After my question he became aware of his action and tried to avoid the conflict and he went off.

i guess I'm confused about this. Experienced driver with licence crashed me on purpose and now he lost some respect in community. Why? Maybe he had bad day or week. I don't know why but i still think about it and that drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 1:51 am

If you feel that 999 days is too much, maybe it is so. Being online we should keep in mind that some people may just be stressed by something or even be depressed (while real life racers should go through psychological tests to go on track...). So if you saying that it can be something like that, you can request making that ban shorter. I think someone of higher admins can accept such request.
Back to top Go down
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 2:15 am

If it's his first ban on yours servers then 2 days ban was enough.
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 9:26 am

I think for that crash (100% meant to crash you), 2 days is way too short. I also agree that 999 days is too much, i think 100 days is ok for this crash, stressed or not.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 3:30 pm

Goats opinion is 7 days banned from day of incident

reason is after all i seen and read :

all steering action was to make contact. not to avoid collision
when in grass could be wrong but did hear slight throttle lift.
if foot was stuck which could happen you would make steering to avoid contact this did not happen
but when throttle or foot stuck first thing that could happen would to look down from screen to see what was wrong and by time look up to late.

this is where and why my opinion is 7 days ban from incident

Goat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 4:01 pm

yes id also agree. i am totally shocked by him doing that, ive known intrepid on lfs for about 15+ months and not seen him act like that before. but there is no justifiable reason to do what he did,and id say there is no chance it was accidental.
thinking about it id agree with 7 days taking into account his previous good character, also il speak to him as soon as i see him next and talk with him about it.
happy racing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Bufo

Bufo

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty2013-02-19, 8:39 pm

999 days was overkill. i mean the guy normally doesnt do stuff like that. its not a hacker either (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: experienced guy crash   experienced guy crash Empty

Back to top Go down

experienced guy crash
Page 1 of 1