MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting crasher.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-06-06, 5:09 pm

the player who has 5 stars for a name (arturas01) is a crasher, and has been bothering many people allot on the rallyX server. votebanning didn't succeed, as many people didn't pay attention to the chat. please do something about this guy.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-07, 1:37 pm

Hello,

Sorry for long delay to reply. We will monitor him and if there will be more problems he will banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Tsubadsa

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Chechu est un crasher   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-15, 2:10 pm

Bonjout sam je voudrai vous dire qu'en demo un gars de votre team CheChe est un crasheur car il bloque ,crashe etc ...  Evil or Very Mad J'aimerais bien savoir votre reaction merci
Back to top Go down
terre_11

terre_11

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Sick of the liar Tsubadsa   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-15, 2:26 pm

Hi sam, and you send an e explicandotelo, I did not hit, but that they do not pass and accidentally gave him, I ask forgiveness and keeps calling crasher etc, if the block is not my fault that inadvertently give a touch but honestly the only crasher that there is, and if not, the other day at the outlet was giving all, and even rolls over, but I miss what follows is a person that goes where you go problems, even if he tried to join Polish team and said that if that if one believes that the problem is I who tell me, but I hate people like that, you are looking for fights where it goes. Greetings and thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
terre_11

terre_11

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Sick of the liar Tsubadsa and other   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-15, 6:44 pm

Sam, you again write, and put me here and to translate, the google translator does not translate very well, you know I am Spanish and need to take action, these two users that I have sent the mail, and also I wanted to mention that there are users who insult other admin in other languages, do not know much but if you read the names of our team and most of the insults of other languages ​​if you want I can help as it takes that much lately crasher and few people want to run and compete fairly. regards
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-18, 10:37 pm

You just knew crash and did not respect the admins
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-19, 9:30 am

Tsubadsa wrote:
Bonjout sam je voudrai vous dire qu'en demo un gars de votre team CheChe est un crasheur car il bloque ,crashe etc ... Evil or Very Mad J'aimerais bien savoir votre reaction merci

Bonjour,

D'autres personnes se sont plaint de lui, et il est limad1 à la place de limad3 (il ne peut plus bannir)
je lui laisse une derniere chance pour qu'il change de comportement.

Cordialement
Sam

Hello,

Others complained of him, and it is limad1 instead of limad3 (it can not ban)
I leave him one last chance to change its behavior.

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
terre_11

terre_11

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-19, 9:46 am

Complaints of the two were screwing all admins Spanish, this is Sam I respect your decision, I am not as
Back to top Go down
terre_11

terre_11

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty2011-07-19, 9:59 am

I did not like anything you've done, I and two more admins can say that I, are problematic and goes against the Spanish, if the other day in French were not insulting, I think you save a replay but not I'm sure, I try to respect the rules and not enough to respect me after not ban, I regret not having echo neither I nor juanjo or pipe, they were talking in French and understand something, and they had all hatched and want take away to be admin, honestly right now, and I prefer not to be a member of the MRC if things are again as before, because it pisses me off that two users are trying to annoy everyone, have to be the beneficiaries of all this, if that if you decide that the reason is yours to take away what is already limad and I will not be team Mrc. Greetings and you decide, I feel my bad language, use the translator, you know I'm Spanish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting crasher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting crasher.   Reporting crasher. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting crasher.
Page 1 of 1