MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid and no fair comportement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chrislap

chrislap

Stupid and no fair comportement Empty
PostSubject: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 4:26 pm

Hello, Very Happy 

It is always with regret which I see of very good pilot(driver)
Credit note behavior sports anti, becomes aggressive to make play in running(race)

J still unfortunately noticed it with mr AA exzibit.
Of more certain pilot of the team GD it mix(involve) of problem which(who) do not concern them Stupid and no fair comportement 3846944450 

J still unfortunately noticed it with I made cross(spend) the video has Mr on SAM there éspérant that it makes things happen...

For the other good driver good luke and good race ...Smile 

Sorry for my bad (translate) english.

+++ Chrislap
Back to top Go down
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 6:16 pm

http://speedy.sh/Yv79b/cris.mpr
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 7:04 pm

exzibit moved very gradually and made his intentions known, he was ahead and left you more than a car's width. Anyway, whoever's fault it was, it's just one of those things, there was certainly no intention to crash and no reason to get so upset.
Back to top Go down
Nofreak
Limad 4
Limad 4
Nofreak

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 9:21 pm

There is no doubt that exzibit didn't intend to crash Chris, although it is exzibits fault. If exzibit hadn't moved to the race line, and squeezed Chris so early, it wouldn't have happened. There would not have been enough space if exzibit had continued that line. More than one car width is not enough, I would say two cars width is enough. Nobody can keep a car in a line that is as wide as one car. I would definitely feel squeezed, if someone went so close to me on a straight line.
I'm not satisfied with your tone though, swearing and namecalling is definitely not proper behaviour for keeping a good atmosphere and respectful relationship with eachother on the server.

Last edited by Nofreak on 2013-11-03, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 9:42 pm

I think there was much more than a cars width left (more like 2.5), but even if technically legal, it was a risky move by exzibit for sure, and I think he realizes that himself. I think it's the overeaction to a fairly innocuous crash that has left the bad taste here. Certainly, exzibit is one of our most respected and honest members and the last thing he would want is to upset anyone.
Stupid and no fair comportement Exzibit_cris
Back to top Go down
chrislap

chrislap

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 10:32 pm

Re bonjour

Cette situation a assez durée :

1°) Mr meddc vous n'étiez pas présent lors de ce problème, une photo ne donne rien au contexte, il faut visionner la vidéo, de plus j'attendais uniquement un mot d'excuse puis ce que oui Mr exzibit est bien venu me heurter, involontairement je veux bien le croire mais le fait est là ! de plus ce n'est pas la première qu'il me sors, moi ou d'autres d'haileurs...

2°) Appuyé par je ne sais quelle bêtise (je ne peux le nommer autrement) Mr exzibit ne sais pas excusé porté par un stupide spectateur du team [GD] qui c'est mêlé de c'est incident allant même à appeler un vote pour me bannir, incident de petite envergure mais à force de mauvaise fois fini par être exaspérant, a plus forte raison -comme je l'ai déjà dis- lorsqu'il s'agit de pilote rapide et expérimenté.

3°) Ne voulant en aucun cas appeler à une mauvaise ambiance et à contraindre les équipes a des compromis non désirer, -croyant de ma bonne fois, être juste et prévenant avant toute décision d'administration, ne portant aucun jurons non plus-; Je prends la décision avec regret de me retirer de la team [MRc] ainsi que tous pouvoir  d'admin-que j'avais depuis longtemps-.

4°) Je regrette ceci, je m'excuse aussi de ce poste en Français mais préfère laisser Mr SAM faire la traduction afin d'éviter toutes mauvaises compréhension qui ne ferait qu envenimer les choses, voilà pourquoi langue Français...
Je laisse aussi le travail à Mr Sam de bien vouloir me retirer de la Team sur LFS.

5°) J'ai passé de très bon moments en compagnie de pilotes de la Team sur des serveurs ou des Layout très sympa, je garderais un bon souvenir de tous cela.
Je souhaite à la Team [MRc] une bonne continuation et vous remercie encore tous, et aussi de bien vouloir me pardonner de ce désagrément que je n'ai évidement pas désiré ....

Cordialement et sportivement CHRISLAP.
Back to top Go down
Nofreak
Limad 4
Limad 4
Nofreak

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty2013-11-03, 11:42 pm

I do not see any overreaction. As I am informed, no penalties were imposed. I just want to make clear, that exzibit was responsible. 
Since everybody including exzibit in the replay attacked Chrislap, I understand if Chrislap felt framed, thus posting on here. I do not see any reason to discuss this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid and no fair comportement   Stupid and no fair comportement Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid and no fair comportement
Page 1 of 1