MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TurboBlaster

Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty
PostSubject: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty2014-01-28, 11:42 pm

Hi,

after some time i decided to race again on LFS, as i like Formula BMW i joined the MRC server which always was a good one in my memory. Unfortunately tonight wasnt such  pleasantful racing, after some rounds i noticed [MRC] Profeta was not only winning race after race but also he got ridiculous times, so i spectated him and for my surprise i saw that he was cheating/abusing his admin rights on the server.  Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  3539032470 

He always drove through the pits and deleted his penalty (30/45 seconds) afterwards, he obviously got an unfair advantage comparing to the other racers on the track, i was in 1st place with some lead and he 4th or 5th or something, used his pit-trick, deleted the fines and was right behind me..i let him pass as i didnt want to take risk and battle with him which may have resulted in a crash and a permanent ban...

He then sent messages on everyones screen with texts like "Cheat: On" and other nonsense  Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  1159954462

I then raced 2-3 more times until i was kicked out of the server for no reason (i was in pits after i got crashed in T1)

What can i say more..MRC was always a good server but after that incident my image changed a bit, hope that wont occur anymore since it has the potential to be #1 FBM server (if AA server is offline).

Cheers   Ganja
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty2014-01-29, 5:46 pm

il look up this claim and i assure you that if this is the case it will be something dealt with quite severly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty2014-01-29, 6:17 pm

ive checked the replays and found that he had done like you said. so ive lowered his admin powers to the lowest possible which stops him from being able to cancel the drive through or pitlane penaltys (!pen cl) and if hes spotted doing it again a more severe punishment will be passed

thankyou for bringing this too our attention and sorry that you had experienced a member doing such things
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
TurboBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty2014-01-29, 7:12 pm

Thank you for quick response, for me most important fact is that it will not occur anymore, penalty is an intern case.

Bye  Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  420078411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse  Empty

Back to top Go down

Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1