MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MRc] Dude abuse admin power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nutellateemo

[MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty
PostSubject: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-02, 12:16 pm

hi, first please forgive my bad English,
It was just happened in Blackwood GTI 2 server 20 mins ago,
while i am racing with [MRc] Dude in the server, and i am following at his back,
[MRc] Dude drove too fast on 1 corner, and goes off the road, and slowed down,
I suppose can pass with him peacefully when he is back on the road, but at the last second, he turned his car, and blocked me.
Then he trying to blame me crashing on him, I replied that it was his fault for suddenly turn his car and blocked me, then he said it was a racing technique. I think this is not a good move for him after he's back onto the road.
I told him that not to blame me for crashing his back if he thinks blocking people with a slower car is a racing technique, cause at time i have no place to turn my car or time to brake.
Then he didnt answer, and just said Im retarded, then i said you are retarded.
Then he uses his admin power to kicked me.

Sorry for the long boring text, but I just want to  clarify that he starts the blocking, he starts the blame, and also said that im retarded. I just explained what i did, and he didn't answer me and i said he is retarded back, then he just kicked me out of the server. I hope someone can take a look at the replay.

Game name: NutellaTeemo
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-02, 4:23 pm

hello il look at the replay and log files

Edit : From what it seems in the log file You carry on having on having a go about the incident and continue to do so while our member stops going on about it and races.

Even though his choice of words are wrong it wasnt without being wound up by you and shows him just retaliating.  Il take a look at the replay also so i can comment on the initial crash/incident itself but none the less it didnt require you to continually moan/harass him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
nutellateemo

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-03, 12:06 am

First, I would like to apologize for my moan, cause at that time i am really mad why a server admin can say blocking with slow car is a racing technique, and he said I am a crasher, so i just keep trying to explain what i did and tell him that I am not the one that initiate the incident.

Maybe you will say I keep moaning even he's just keep on racing, but he's just blocked my car, and said that I am a crasher, then I goes to spectate, and try to explain my act. Then he just kept on saying i am crasher and didn't explain any for why he chose to block me. I know Im annoying at that time, but I really want to clarify what is right and wrong. But he didn't give me any answer, and just ignore me, and said im retarded, then kick me without any warning. That is what i want to complain....

But i still apologize for my annoying, moaning act, even now, but i just want make things clear, but not just ignoring me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-03, 9:28 am

you seem like a sensible enough guy to know that there is a wrong way of going about things and the correct way. You have eventually done the correct way  by reporting it here.

All i can do is take another look at the log and try to build the big picture.its quite easy to just look at the exact time of being kicked but to  il reread the log file for whole time from when the crash/block happened up until when kicked

What also must be noted is that an admin/limad are human and can be pushed and pushed into a reaction the same as you have said it done to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-04, 10:50 pm

Bish we Love you thanks for all your work  [MRc] Dude abuse admin power 3678868925  mabye a  [MRc] Dude abuse admin power 3308380389 .

Bish good Job  [MRc] Dude abuse admin power 2784389376
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty2014-02-05, 12:31 am

my final verdict on this is that our member said some wrong things but only after what seems to be provoking him.  Rest assured that the member is a good chap and will know that what he said was harsh but you should also know that constantly going on at someone will provoke

have fun and all should relax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Dude abuse admin power   [MRc] Dude abuse admin power Empty

Back to top Go down

[MRc] Dude abuse admin power
Page 1 of 1