MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another ban post..

Go down 
+2
RFX
Kensei
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei

Kensei

Yet another ban post.. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-13, 4:21 pm

First and foremost, good afternoon,

Been away from LFS for quite some time now , and tbh its pretty much irrelevant if im a new driver or not, given the situation, its the admin's conduct that counts ,imo atleast.
  Being banned for no reason, is something one would expect wile joining a server and a few ppl who wont even try to do a proper race, call a vote and ban you just because they have that option in their hands, we've all been there i reckon..

To the point, MRc Profeta just handed me a ban of 12h for ??? MRc Msster rally was the server, NO warnings were issued, i was leading a race with no cars close by,as to say my conduct was inappropriate for either pushing, blocking and whatnot hence the ban, this after 3 race restarts were every1 kept crashing on t1.
 On all 3 race restarts i kept my line on the inside and hugged the rail to minimize contact and escape the mayhem so the question remains , banned for ??? No i cant supply a replay, hopefully the limad who issued the ban can as am curious as to why as well.

No need to remove the ban, as i was and will still be a usual on your servers, regardless of the situation at hand, i would like to see at least an explanation as to why i got banned and if at all , considering LFS is emptier now more than ever, the scrutiny regarding new members should be enforced , at least ppl that can follow the simple rules of their team , as far as i can remember , racing on your servers was a walk in the park were crasher's and cheaters were swiftly banned, as it was on the AA servers for as long i was limad, a simple explanation is what im looking for if that's not much to ask for.

Best Regards,
nFs.
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-14, 12:19 pm

Hello and sorry to hear that. it'll be alright as it happens from time to time. When you first join the server and just before going to the garage, there's a list of things which more or less inform of the rules and guidelines, which is basically the warning message to all drivers.

Sorry if it does happen such as if you get kicked or banned without an explanation, I can only say that it's not intended to be a personal thing when it happens but is just a way to  keep the servers running smoothly with as little conflicts as possible. 

Sometimes  in the recent past, a few users where making a fuss the game while  constantly restarting so others couldnt get a proper race, and would just cuss or say obscene words  when asking them to stop restarting the races.  Some give the demo drivers and demo MRc team members a hard time and is why they are a bit stricter when it comes to the rules In those cases, they are just trying to  minimize the chance of a dispute.

Hopefully that explains it a bit, also the admins usually can check the replays of the races if its needed. It just helps speed things up to add the replay when reporting. Yet another ban post.. 435051366
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-15, 8:54 am

it is interesting that you write only what you might be handy .
But you see , we can review the replays .

As a matter of fairness to others now will write the correct version of your story :

Race 1 : t1 crash for no brake (not u )

Race 2 : crash t2 for multicrash
Prophet wryte , no server crash - use brake

Game3 : t1 crash again ..

Gara4 : kensei push prophet on t1 first kick for kensei .

Kensei join rally again on server and wryte : f...ck* !

Prophet ban kensei for 12 hrs .

Lawful , legal and proper .
10th Rule - no insult no Racis ( and u insult to limad )

And I'm sorry but the server has been full for a long period of time after your ban .

Notice to All : try to explain really how things went
Lying will not help with the removal of the ban . ( 12hrs .. no 999day ) < . <

Giuliano - Prophet .

Edit: please, try to answer without abbreviations and in a correct lexicon , because I and many people not knowing English we rely on google translate , and if you write wrong we do not understand a single word
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-15, 9:02 pm

No need for the bold fonts, nor for the dramatic entrance " ima tell you all the truth " type of thing, as u say and i encourage some one else that is NOT BIASED , to do is watch the replay's themselves , all 3 and the races before that as well and judge my conduct on all of them.

In all honesty i am a person that prides itself for not cursing on servers as in real life, so if at all possible do post the replays as i have none , the person you kicked 3 times had is name in black letters like my own, some friend on his asked you why u kicked him also, so im afraid to inform that you sir are mistaken. check the replays and pay attention to the name of the person kicked more than once please, as i wasn't kicked once but banned without reason.

If my memory doesn't fail me at most ,and something that i might have asked was for ppl to use the brakes , i didn't curse at any one , nor at the constant restarts , i got banned, and i repeat, wile driving alone in 1st position with the second car way back , as i brake for T1 , and hit the gravel. i cant give you the minute nor the second in the race , and got banned out of nothing .
 I may be a slow racer but something i don't have is bad memory...

If someone else has access to the server replays id appreciate it, for the sake of getting things sorted , to make an effort to check said replays ,and if possible post them for everyone to see, as what u typed Profeta is true but u got the person confused my kind sir, if u have the replays as u say just see them > admit it was a miss click and you banned the wrong person > apologize as its the correct course of action > and move on. 

And "the server has been full for a,long period of time after your ban" bit is supposed to mean ?

I have no personal issues with you sir, nor with a single driver in LFS, but when u distort things in that manner is unnerving.. and if i read correctly u plain out call me a liar without provocation nor second thought, and as i am sure , without even watching the god damn replay's once.. 

Dont embarrass yourself more than you already did , and the colors you represent ,as those were here long before you ,and your lack of judgement  got in the way, and PLEASE do yourself a favor and SEE the replay's as many times as u need ,as to understand that the person u talk about wasn't me.
 I don't pretty much care if u don't understand English or not, Id assume it would be a requirement in MRc,im not going to teach you something one learns @ school ,or type in a way as to make your life easier, as you are not the person im trying to get the attention from , but the admins of MRc , just refrain from typing any more nonsense plz.

To sum it all up : Some Admin please post/watch the damn replay's please ?! As of now im talking to wall it seems ,and its kind of saddening.

To RFX, sorry for dismissing what u typed mate but the situation at hand has nothing to do with the answer u gave mate, my apologies if i came across in a way that wasn't clear,hence your reply, but its a simple lesson in anger management that i reckon Profeta needs to exercise, that and probably to refrain some cockiness that runs in the youths blood every now and then. 

Best Regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-15, 11:05 pm

The bold is automatic provided that I do a copy / paste from google translated.
and that's why I kindly asked to write each word correctly, because otherwise or I and others do not understand (the translator does not translate grammatical errors)

Do not even use the ban to the first incident. Usually aspect to this that I find difficult and untruthful your version of the facts.
I continue saying that angry here there is only you, but you talk about anger management, since you're pulling up a fuss for a ban of just 12 hours. Right or Less.

Now, to make me laugh all those who come here to complain when no limad in room are the first who commit offenses and accidents, maybe it's not your case.

I end by saying that my way of speaking, and for my "drammatical entrance" are not things that you should focus on, and certainly not something relevant in a post where denounce anything.

Maybe it's a way to hang you to different things, because your reasons are almost nonexistent.

Hope to see you soon in the Server MRC.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-15, 11:20 pm

Kensei wrote:

I don't pretty much care if u don't understand English or not, Id assume it would be a requirement in MRc,im not going to teach you something one learns @ school ,or type in a way as to make your life easier, as you are not the person im trying to get the attention from , but the admins of MRc , just refrain from typing any more nonsense plz.

I add.

You, adult or child, who in a discussion write some s**t, I'm not going to continue this your discussion.

Profeta
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 12:03 am

I ask for one simple thing, see the replay/or post it here, i have no problems if everyone see's it, you pointed that out yourself,"But you see , we can review the replays .", im still waiting ...the fact that your tone changed probably points to the fact that u checked the replay and saw your lapse , you had no reason to call me a liar nor to assume that tone in the 1st place, then you kindly ask for favors afterwards ?? did i miss something here ?

The fuss is not regarding the 12h ban , as you can kindly scroll up and read my 1st post, i dont even ask for it to be lifted.. i ask for a simple explanation as to why i got banned.. too much to ask ?? ppl get banned all the time i know , most dont really care as they know why and sometimes do it on purpose, not me. You posted the MRc's directives concerning bans and kick's, post the MRc members duties as well, im sure there is a section somewhere that states that warnings should be made and replay's saved, else you ban 50 ppl just because u can and dont need to explain why u did it ??

You enforce your wrong judgement without even checking the replay's ,accuse me of distorting facts twice , fact's that u didn't bother to check for yourself , and to sum it up call me a liar as a "farewell ,thank you for coming" .. ?

The relevance of the things you accuse me of doing is lost on you as you are the one accusing , not the accused, because u fail to understand that , and place yourself on my shoes, or the shoes of the ppl you ban , i stand my ground and state once more ,that it feels like im talking to a wall here. post the replay's as nothing that u can say will really matter, other than " i made a mistake, sorry for the ban" > and move on.
In truth i hope this storm in a water cup gets the point across, and you'll refrain from snap judgement on peoples character and their actions.
Certainly calling them liars isn't the best way to demand anything now is it ?

Best Regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 12:29 am

Replay will see the proper authorities , and WHEN he will see , this will answer your useless post .
I repeat : the motivation is to " crash" .
and the kick u , u back on the server and write " f * ck " . go ban .

Repeat 2 : try to write correctly . Google translates only half of what you write .

the tones are changed ? just because I'm tired of writing with people like you .
Try to drive with more accuracy instead of coming here to complain
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 2:25 pm

Hello,

Is there any link where I can download that replay? I would like to watch too.

Kensei@ Can you post on what server this happened and approximetly date and time when it happened? With those info I can try find replay on my own... If there was replay autosave turned ON.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 2:55 pm

13. Friday on Pm  

Rally server

sam have automatic's save of replay
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 3:22 pm

@ Swat: I don't have the replay mate, and i'm actually glad that MRc has an auto-save feature. i wouldn't make it a point in pursuing this if i wasn't sure of what i'm typing as tbh a 12h ban is really nth to make a fuss about, the reasoning behind it however is what gets me stuck plus the dismissive tone Profeta insists in using. Someone non biased could check the replay id be appreciated and well all move on with our lives a little wiser imo, and regardless of the outcome.
 Thank you in advance Swat for taking the time to try and get this sorted o/.

@ Profeta : Google translate doesn't work without flaws , the problem is not in my correct ,or incorrect English but the fact that a machine cant/wont translate with context, but only make a literal translation of the words in the sentence, and its up to you to make sense of it afterwards, as an English speaking person , and anyone else that is , can confirm , half the stuff on your posts doesn't even compute in proper English because u are typing it in Italian and getting a literal translation in English, just a heads up as to prevent further pitfalls and so you don't assume that ppl type in whatever way that u cant understand the results on google translate after.
 Concerning your last post , just nvm rly.

Best regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 4:06 pm

if you write " im " Google Translate Translate not him .
if you write " ppl " Google Translate Translate not him .

But why do you want to make war on everything that I tell you ?

Talk about tone when you're the first one who raises fuss when the easiest thing was to say : damn , in rally server can not play clean .

I repeat , has been banned / kicked for much less

I invite you to reread the post of RFX . And to understand / implement his wise counsel .
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 6:01 pm

ok .. stop this war now..

i  have only 1 question for you.

Basically you're denying The Fact That I Have kicked , and then returning the server Have you written " f..*ck" , Followed by my ban of 12 hours ?
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 7:19 pm

I pointed out the fact that Google translate wont translate as a person that knows the language would, i'm Portuguese , if i type any phrase in Portuguese and translate to English it comes out wrong, if i type anything in Greek and translate to English or Portuguese the result is wrong. it makes literal translations.. it doesn't mean that what i typed was wrong... 

Again you wont even consider the fact that you are not God and that everyone makes mistakes, and continue to assume that you are correct beyond any doubt . If u ban/kick a person just because he doesn't agree with you ,in my opinion, you are doing it wrong , and yes i'm denying the LIE that u kicked -->ME <--- and telling you that you got me confused with someone else that had his name in black letters has i have mine, the FACT is that the story that you tell isn't wrong, you just banned the wrong person in the end. Plain and simple..

Wait for the replay and see for yourself, other than that i rest my case.

Best Regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 7:39 pm

So you deny the fact that he returned to the room and Aver wrote " f.*ck" ?
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 7:52 pm

The guy you kicked did came back typed F*ck , got auto kicked and then u banned me in the middle of the race..
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-16, 10:26 pm

If it is so , you could not say before pulling up a fuss ?

It still looks the replay , as were two boys hunted who wrote " f * ck " , and I have all banned and two for writing precisely that word
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 3:10 pm

I didn't put up a fuss , my reactions were/are regarding the fact that you straight out called me a liar without a second thought, and i did say it before -_- ! If you please can contact the person that manages the server and get the replay you'll see that i wasn't wrong .

Best Regards,
nFs.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 3:17 pm

We will wait for the replay , even if they are sure to come and gone .
Back to top Go down
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 4:38 pm

How is this still going on lol Profeta is a more than a fair admin on mrc and i can't see the dude telling lies.

Keep up the good work Profeta. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 4:42 pm

Errors can commit them all , so I await this replay . Now I'm curious . I know I was wrong and I want proof . If then the opposite, i will be the first to apologize .

But I do not think will happen .
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 9:12 pm

I don't have anything against you mate, i really don't, the only thing that i can in truth say, is that i didn't understand as to why i got banned, and the fact that i was being called a liar in the middle of all this, when i just wanted to see the replay and judge for myself my own conduct ,made it worse specially because i don't know Profeta and he doesn't know me , so it wouldn't be fair of neither of us to get to that point in my opinion .

If i am found guilty please do apply a ban of 999 days as a punishment ,as id say it would be more than fair on my part to be out of MRc servers for that long for the troubles i have seemingly caused, despite the fact that i wouldn't act on it in a revenge sort of way , as that is a childish thing to do. mea culpa mea culpa.

Best regards,
nFs.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 9:30 pm

Ban you for 999 days would be only a huge damage for us MRC .
We try to keep the rooms as clean as possible .
And that is why they are banned for long periods only the cheater ( with some exceptions ) .

I would have no advantage to ban you , as a team and as limad mrc .
Back to top Go down
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 10:47 pm

@Kensei You say "when i just wanted to see the replay and judge for myself my own conduct" I personally can vouch for Profeta and so can many more. He is one of the best racers MRc has (apart from me ofcourse) I think this little fight or disccussion should and can be ended you were banned and unhappy about it but you are unbanned now had a little moan can it not be the end?
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty2015-03-17, 11:23 pm

It could and I've come to therms with it long ago , as i've stated the ban itself is irrelevant, not the reasons, just letting it drop would mean that there is an ounce of a possibility that i was banned fairly and indeed was cursing at Profeta , got kicked 3 times and was crashing ppl on your server, would it not ?

Ive you were accused of something you knew you didn't do, how far would you go to prove it ? Even if in the end i get nothing from it, or an apology, it would be worth the trouble would it not ? Just my 2cents.

The fact that u can vouch for Profeta in the end means little as i know neither of you, we never met on track, we actually never had any interaction outside this post, yet i don't doubt that what u both say is true , nor that he is a good limad as you say. nor i call names based on some assumption. Lets not be dismissive, specially when on an online game all you have is a name and in the middle of some discussion it gets put on the spot without second thought.

I don't need to see the replay not is it needed to be posted here for whoever see's it ,if that makes things easier, just let Profeta see it and that's enough for me as ill know if he saw it or not.

I have been trying to catch Profeta on the server for 3 days now, not to discuss ,make a fuss nor moan as u say but to actually show him the type of person i am on the track, as i don't see him getting access to the replays , and let him judge for himself.

Best regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another ban post..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next