MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first read and then judge !!!

Go down 
+4
bish
PiCuR
cristina22
EXE
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EXE

EXE

first read and then judge !!! Empty
PostSubject: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-04, 5:23 pm

soo here i start another topic, this time it's a little bit personal. (i'm not shore if i post in the right place)

today i was play'n on formula server, and a guy username : djlaczko nickname : adam come's online. the problem is that i know him for a long time and some month's ago because of him i got 1 month ban from a admin, only because he lied that i'm a crasher !!!

many times at the momment i was joining the server he imediatly vote to ban me and message all '' press 1 he is crasher''. soo i start this topic because today he ask how he can become admin here... and MRc sunrise advise him without knowing who this element is...

soo i want to say i will never suport this element joining our team !!!

sorry if i am a little bit rude at this point, but try to be in my shoes for a momment, imagine yourself joining a MRc server and get baned in seconds !!!

at that time i complain to MRc ricky and he try to help me, but when a admin (limad) was online he act very very nice with everyone...

soo have a nice day all cause mine it's gone...
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-05, 7:16 am

hello EXE...that s a sensitive problem,but i want to give you an example to understand your position now..
i got ban myself unfair a few times,but the best example i can give is this....i thing 2 years ago i was racing on FPRS server and a limad from there ban me...guess who was...was MRC KEVEN Laughing ...well i personaly tell KEVEN 1-2 month ago to join team,becouse i realy dont remember vwery well the reason for ban me,but i know he is good guy and can be part of this team...so my advice is not to take very personal incidents what was happening months or years ago...ppl can change and learn from there mistake....or not...depends of the person...so,dont know very well ADAM but let time pass a bit and will see if this things repeat...

NICE DAY ALL!
Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-08, 9:59 am

I dont want him in our team. Not because he would be a bad racer, but he is not calm enough to make good decisions and I know that he would be out in a few weeks.

The other thing to EXE: how comes anyone to say that any of our members or limads on our servers are crashers? This is not the thing what we should tolerate here. I know EXE and I know how he races, and I dont think that anyone could have problems with it.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-08, 11:06 am

Hi picur if its adam you mean you dont want in team then his application was refused.DUe to a couple of factors.
Id like to add that the decision wasnt based on exe's post

thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-10, 4:33 pm

bish wrote:
Hi picur if its adam you mean you dont want in team then his application was refused.DUe to a couple of factors.
Id like to add that the decision wasnt based on exe's post

thankyou

Yes, it's adam. I dont think he could do this job well, he told us several times to ban others, who didnt do that wrong things what deserve ban.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-10, 5:27 pm

he also shown a bad side yesterday as i helped a racer asking him if he needed a set which he did adam then replys its all good helping people but they will crash and a few a few tried to ban this new guy.so after telling them that the new guy had as much right to be racing as them he then goes into a debate about it.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-11, 6:32 pm

Is there something more to investigate, or can we consider this complaint as solved?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2011-11-11, 8:24 pm

solved mate.thanks
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 8:37 pm

hi guys. i was thinking we have chat @ this problem. why this guy have limad?? i can't understand. he have a very agresive way in game... lol this mean's that you guys didn't read very well my complain...
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 9:26 pm

Hello guys,

Well, Im here for a week, so i'll summarise from this XP

He had been awesome to ppl, had every kick/ban fair to the players....even if that person is within MRc, or not.

So EXE, can u explain a bit more your.....problem? cuz i cant see it correctly...

(This post has no offense in it, dont try to read behind the lines, im telling my feelings)

Last edited by HELLShadow on 2012-01-24, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adam

adam

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 9:27 pm

Hi!

I know EXE hates me, its not a new thing. But when whe had problems with each other, neither him or me were in MRc. I didnt like him because he spammed the whole ingame chat. I dont remember, that I lied to any Mrc admins, that he is a crasher, but... maybe happened.

By the way, i think there is more people who like me, than not.

And i cant comment Picur's reply, because i dont know why can't he just trust me. My first application was rejected, and yes, i was angry, but i understood that it is necessary to calm down. After a couple of months is tried the application again, and it was approved.

I get the limad2 by Sam, and now i have the permission to ban. But i dont want to ban anybody. I try to be respectfull, calm, and help the noob people. Crashers are not in this category.

If you dont want to me in your team, kick me... But I never will understand, why...
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 9:46 pm

my advice exe we are a team here ,forget about any problems in the past and move on to make a happy race team....if any more problems arise im sure they will be dealt with accordingly. thanks
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:03 pm

Adam first of all tonight you have banned 2 player's without any kind of warning , soo don't sell me that inocent face cause i wont believe you never. i know you and that say all. if Sam want's me out he can say't here. but i will not agree that some kid's make me look like a fool. this never happend.

shadow i really think that our rule's are very ok and we don't need to change them !!! and don't imagine that you came here and you will change the world in 2 day's !!! to be limad here ask some special skill's like : be nice to all player's don't kick/ban them directly , try to help ask them if they need a setup or something, and many more thing's like this. and you have say'd that you know adam only from the game... ok then why are you here? did someone ask you something? i was thinking that explaining you the rules for @ 5-10 minutes , will be enough. i don't like lier's and bad people...

i came here in this team and i found a second familly, and i respect this guys , not in game as i do in real life, cause they have a age thay have familly's and they deserve respect. but from my side , you and adam should earn that respect.. i don't need you to respect me but at least respect this team because now you are part off it. and be proud about that...

ohh and never speak people in they'r back. lol i fkin hate that kind off people !!!

jayvi you at least mean nothing to me... http://www.mediafire.com/?5ifydszpbfmc1i0

i leet Sam and other's decide and also wait for an answer from you Sam.

i can't believe i have maybe an hour free and wish to enjoy on the server and i found people like you guys. where is this world going? lol
Back to top Go down
adam

adam

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:11 pm

First of all, tonight there was a crash. I saw the crash, and the people started a vote to ban the guy. I cleared the vote with !ck and voted a kick on him, as a warning. If 4-5 people press the '1' on a ban vote, and I write !rt and see, that his safety rating is under ~30%, yes, i give the priority vote...

How could I respect you, if you come online and your first think is to kick me out of the team...

Please, stop this stupid thing, i dont know who acts like a kid now...
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:11 pm

@Exe i see where your coming from generaly because as adam will even admit we both didnt get along because of tendancys to argue about desicions i made ect..but from what ive seen over the past few weeks even b4 joining the team he has changed..not only when im on the server but i also get told by others,..i know you are a wise man my friend and we do see a lot of the leopard who dont change there spots but plz my friend give him a chance and race with him and you will see he has changed his attitude.and im not sure the curcumstances around the bans by him but there has been an influx of fools doing things that dont require a warning or the only way of getting them out the way is to kick them so they dont cause race leaders to crash

@Adam we all have our bad times and act out for different reasons,and at first it made me think bad off you like exe.,..but in all honesty mate now i like you and have respect, as you have shown me that you are a good lad and have shown me nothing but respect recently..i hope it continues mate as youve changed from someone that looks for arguements into someone that would rather prevent it...
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:25 pm

EXE... i directly wrote that final sentece there in (...), just for u, but as i can see, u did not understood it...

I took my sayings into points, to be more confortable to u.

First: How is this....well how could i say this...building critics comes here..

Second: I perfectly know i cant change the world in 2 days, and thats what I said too, after i wrote down my building critics... Looks like u were really busy with obeying to me

Third: That fact, that nowadays 10/7 player is a crasher who comes to our server, is unacceptable only for me?? These crashers are not just the "oh damn sorry, i failed the breaking point, it wont happen next time"... type, much more likely they stop on the IDEAL LINE and they wait for u to crash u...TOTTALY DIRECTLY...without any kind of guiltyness...even so, im sure they r laughing in front of their computer

I do help to beginners if they ask me to, cuz u even HAVE TO! Perfect example is Dunkace...(damn dont remember his full name xD, but im sure u guys know whom i speak about)

So, I wrote that in my previous post, that i dont understand this daaaaamn big complain, and im here for a week....and I WROTE MY EXPERIENCE OF THIS TIME PERIOD, and i did not said that "its a fact and this will be."

See ya,

Shadow
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:40 pm

shadow , this topic is very old , and you have only a week here. have you at least see this little thing before posting? ok now i'll stop posting , i have to rest for tomorow cause my job ask that Smile but i really really wait for some supad/administrator opinion, cause i can't leet the thing how they are now. @Bish , mate you know me, you probably know i'm very calm, but this time is too much my friend. have you watch that replay? you know im not that kid anymore, to take this from them. if it will be that Sam remove me from the team, then i will agree, but untill then, i will not accept them in this team.

shadow0013,adam,jayvi - cause about them im talking here, you probably know ( or not) that our server's save replay's automatically. soo everything you have done it's there.

it only require some patience from the administrators or supad's to watch them, and the truth come's out.

have a good night all
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:42 pm

id like to let team members know that the server pb limits changed,on the Formula bmw there is a pb limit of 1.15- so that the majority of the good racers can race without have new racers wondering around the track like lost sheep...i know that 1.15 is an easy enough laptime for most to get and dont guarantee saftey but what it does stop is the new racers who kepp constantly crashing from going to a new account and getting back on the same track and taking there revenge hits...

Formula bmw #2 is now a 1.18 pb limit

FORMULA GP TRACK IS OPEN
Back to top Go down
adam

adam

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:44 pm

Dear EXE, i write this here too:

"And what are you thinking? You come online, saw me, "what the fuccck",
you come here to write a post, "heeey kick him i dont like him he is an
ass", and then YOU are angry, because I and shadow spoke about
you??????????"
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:49 pm

EXE wrote:

ohh and never speak people in they'r back. lol i fkin hate that kind off people !!!

jayvi you at least mean nothing to me... http://www.mediafire.com/?5ifydszpbfmc1i0

wait wait wait... who runs first like a crying baby 2 others mates and talked behind my back ... oh wait it was u...

and im still right... u bringing bad blood in this family...

exe it still looks like u look nearly everyday for someone who can u blame

first me who was playing 15 laps on AA
then Adam with something 1-2 month ago...

now the question whos next... Shocked

EXE wrote:

shadow0013,adam,jayvi - cause about them im talking here, you probably
know ( or not) that our server's save replay's automatically. soo
everything you have done it's there.

AND it shows that u allready talking bullshet about me... so much self-confidence... ugh its ugly...

greetz jay
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:51 pm

EXE i know you well my friend and i really understand where your coming from..believe me as Adam will admit he done his bit at winding me up and questioning my every decision..and thats why 1st was refused into team....i know you now think that he is pulling the wool over our eyes and being nice to keep us sweet..and believe me i had strong feelings against him at 1st and i know how he used to be..but give him one chance like ive done and i think he has changed a lot,,,its maybe because he now feels like being a part of something and feels proud like i do and you will do,,,.i know your a wise man.as in the words of our lord if thy neighbour slaps thy cheek then i turn the other cheek,,,i cant stress how much i did see the bad of him in the past but the man ive been racing with recently is like a new man so plz EXE my friend plz in teh name of peace in the MRC family give him one more chance and if he messes up then you can say that you tried as we did,,
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 10:58 pm

NO MORE POST NOW AS THE FORUMS SHOULDNT SHOW MEMBERS
ARGUING IT DOESNT SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE TEAM

@SWAT Can we maybe delete this thread as it dont look good for the team.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-24, 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Regarding Exes post   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-25, 1:52 pm

First i must appologise to everyone as i missed the post with the replay which Exe had posted.after watching the replay all the way through ive come to this result

I stand by what i said about adam yesterday as in the replay it shows that he is not the intigator and he seems uncomfortable when another member of team starts saying bad things about exe..I take no pleasure in saying this as the person who started saying bad things is a good friend but everyone must be treated the same within the team.

Jayvi you started saying bad things about EXE,first you say "i wish i could get exe kicked" and then state soemthing about "badblood"..at which shadow says he only met him yesterday and he seems ok..

From what ive seen no one else gives any abuse,but i must add ive not mangaged to translate everything that was said...

Jayvi i see you as a really good friend but you must understand that we are a team.you cant plant seeds of hate between members..Like between myself and adam i didnt see eye to eye with him at first when he became a member,but once he was in the team i let the bad feelings between us go,and started over again which im happy i did..

A team cant have rifts between members and if there is a genuine problem between two members they must talk i through like adults

I feel that Jayvi must get a WARNING for this,which i take no pleasure in doing as your a friend, but my role as supad comes first and i have to honour that first,,

Now please no more of this between team members and you will find that together we are all great guys
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty2012-01-25, 4:25 pm

@swat i think this post can also be marked as solved now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first read and then judge !!!   first read and then judge !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

first read and then judge !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next