MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find your future team!

Go down 
+41
jzv
Turbo-Power
cristina222
JonBoy
opelgozer
Edgarz
dacul_21
CsK
FinUK
Melanie #57
BountyAmG 64
Madalin_first11
BUDZ
MousePower!
saintd
Vadico
jokiman
OUTLAW
Chaly
donkey636
JBrierley
KalevEST
Shadow
adam
JayVi
Epis
Cla~
JerryCakes
joo_extreme
EXE
M.A.X.
soldier01
PiCuR
DriverGR
Ricky
bish
deadmartinius96
Kromosoom
skswat
cristina22
SaMiX
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Find your future team! Empty
PostSubject: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-28, 11:31 am

Hello Racers,

Master Race car was created there are more than 2 years (March 2009) On the game called Live for Speed.
Since we have constantly evolved, creating new servers:

Servers DEMO : 6
S2 Servers : 4

Now we have a very large number of members (over fifty).
To manage and support, all servers and members, the MRc has a staff of 8 people.
we are looking for new players Demo who want principally fun and are responsible.

To join MRc, please visit and open new topic in following category:
APPLICATIONS

Requirements:

Minimum age: 16 years
Availability: Active
Can be out of the team if more than 3 months of inactivity!

You need one time among all time proposed :
BL1 @ BMW : 1:13:50
BL1 @ XFG: 1:34:50
BL1@ XRG : 1:34:50
BL2 @ XFG : 1:08:50
BL2 @ XRG : 1:09:00

You Must Also Have A 80% Safety!
- MRc tag in form [MRc] is required
- Applicant cannot be part of any other team in LFS. If he is, he must leave previous team before join MRc.
- Have account on MRc forum

you can make your application indicating:
-------------------------------------------------------

- LFSW Username
- MRc forum username
- Country
- Your age
- In-game name ( [MRc] Name )
- License
- Your Safety
- Favorite Track and car
- Why you want to join MRc Team

-------------------------------------------------------

After your acceptance, please send request for add you in MRc Member group to have access into Member section on forum.
Link ---> https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/g10-mrc-member

Last edited by SaMiX on 2013-01-05, 3:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-28, 4:03 pm

good SAM...one more sugestion....one condition for applying would be the racers who apply to put some mrc members who knows him and soport him....so in the bottom of his apply would be SUPORT FROM>>>>any member who can give him suport or not....again...i hope this is gonna be a fair apply and our members not gonna bring some crazy personals problems to reject a good member or bring some new friend who dont know much about team,game and responsabilities....BEST REGARDS FROM THE UGLY DAUGHTER Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-28, 7:03 pm

Great job Sam! Finally we have official conditions. Smile I hope we all will follow them 100% Smile

As Cristina said, there should be "references" column also. We had that before and I think it works well. Admins can ask to specific "referred" member how good driver he really is. (I hope MRc members will not lie to us just for accept some of their friends to team) That means, we should accept references only from members which are in MRc for longer time... not novices.

Also... our condition is that driver cannot be member of any other team. I think this rule is very good and we should keep it.

Driver should wear MRc tag infront of name Smile ... not required, but its always better when member have it Smile If someone is a shame just because he must have MRc tag on other servers, I dont see reason for him to be in team. Smile Members should be proud to be in team, not ashamed. Easy system What a Face

Maybe also amount of laps driven on MRc servers.... but not required. (some drivers dont know how to check that)

If I will remember something usefull yet, I will post another message.

Best regards
SWAT

Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-28, 7:23 pm

Well... I founf something Very Happy .... we need some Application system which will send e-mails from new applicants to ALL which are responsible for recruiting members. Everything should be more official.
I don't like system that someone write on server chat "Can I be in team?" and he is added in next 10 minutes.
Noone knows about him nothing.... even other Supad's dont know that we have some newcommer in team.

Or create separate topic on forum where will write ONLY applications and answers from admins, which can see all.

Sam, you for sure know what was application system on our old website. I also applied using that "form" which sent e-mail to you. And it was long long looong time ago Smile

Maybe easy link like "www.mrc-lfs.com/application" where will be that form and "send" button which will automatically sent it to Supad's/Bosses.

Do have MRc some PHP programmer in team? Very Happy Very Happy

Please comment what are your opinnions on this. I will appreciate your answers. (criticism too) Smile king

PS: Sorry for few longer posts... I am at work and I have nothing to do Very Happy

Best regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 6:24 am

i want that kind of work too Laughing .....everything you said is good...but a simple topic for aplication will do the job very well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 10:30 am

cristina22 wrote:
i want that kind of work too Laughing .....everything you said is good...but a simple topic for aplication will do the job very well. Very Happy

We had topic about applicants and I think e-mail form would be better. For example use database which will also store all usernames which will already sent application, and admins will simple put "check" or "cross" next to his name means - he is accepted or not. Also other admins will know if he is already accepted or not. Maybe you don't exact understand what I mean, but I will show you later template how I imagine it. Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: ww   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 12:07 pm

i understand very well...i just is more izzy for topic to apply and members or very experiense racers quote his apply in a positive or negative way and SAM and you supad s decide who is worthed to be a member...anyway...you decide guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 12:16 pm

and another sugestion...maybe is good for you to give some motivation to limads,so they can do a good job anf feel apreciations from the team...for most of the new limads,a good word from a supad and from boss himself mean a lot...maybe you guys considere to upgrade frozzy and bish...very good job....mature persons....bish i realy dont know him ,but for what i saw is a asset for the team....just a opinions guys...pls dont kill me Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 1:20 pm

You have all the two, good ideas.
Because I honestly, I do not know much about the BMW racers. So that I can not give an opinion on the driver except his PB time and Safety (experience in the server).
I propose that we open a part in the forum reserved for members MRc. Only the MRc member to access this section. And then we could put our opinion without everyone can see what is said. And in application forum, the new members should just put some information about him.

and the integrated rules:
- TAG Team MRC is required.
- Do not be part of another team

ps: for the application form in the previous website, it was Iran who make it. I do not know anything about php programming. But it was the ideal
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-08-29, 8:07 pm

SaMiX wrote:

ps: for the application form in the previous website, it was Iran who make it. I do not know anything about php programming. But it was the ideal

I know one PHP programmer... do we have some MySQL database on our Webhosting? He maybe would do it for us.

--> I will edit 1st post and add the 2 additional requirements.
Back to top Go down
Kromosoom

PostSubject: My application   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-02, 1:46 pm

-Username: Kromosoom
-Your Safety: 90%+, depends, what server Smile
-Your Age: 17
-Track and car Favourite: Blackwood, Rallycross(BL2) and XF GTI(XFG)
-Why you want to join MRc Team: Firstly, I wanna belong to team which have server or two or even more, some quality and nice people. And I see here all of this. Ofc I saw here some other Estonians too and it's only a plus of joining with [MRc] Smile
-Availability: Active(Playing almost everyday, after school)

I'm demo player, but I hope I get S2 soon.
BL2@XFG: 1:08:72, don't play very much with other car or other track. Just XFG and Rallycross Smile
PS! I'm not member of any other LFS team.

PM me, if u need some more information or something and also I could give my MSN too, if u need.(Don't want to really show my MSN in public) Smile

And thank you Ricky for that wonderful setup Razz
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-02, 2:34 pm

Kromosoom wrote:
-Username: Kromosoom
-Your Safety: 90%+, depends, what server Smile
-Your Age: 17
-Track and car Favourite: Blackwood, Rallycross(BL2) and XF GTI(XFG)
-Why you want to join MRc Team: Firstly, I wanna belong to team which have server or two or even more, some quality and nice people. And I see here all of this. Ofc I saw here some other Estonians too and it's only a plus of joining with [MRc] Smile
-Availability: Active(Playing almost everyday, after school)

I'm demo player, but I hope I get S2 soon.
BL2@XFG: 1:08:72, don't play very much with other car or other track. Just XFG and Rallycross Smile
PS! I'm not member of any other LFS team.

PM me, if u need some more information or something and also I could give my MSN too, if u need.(Don't want to really show my MSN in public) Smile

And thank you Ricky for that wonderful setup Razz

Confirmed from my side...
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-03, 10:20 am

Hi Kromosoom and welcome to MRc team Smile

ps : check your pm please
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-03, 10:28 am

welcome new members Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-04, 1:00 pm

Hi,

There also should be:

License:
In-game name:

Without this info, we cannot add user to Member list.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-04, 1:05 pm

skswat wrote:
Hi,

There also should be:

License:
In-game name:

Without this info, we cannot add user to Member list.

Hello Swat,

You're right, can you add it please?
Back to top Go down
Kromosoom

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-04, 1:09 pm

Hey,

License: DEMO
In-game name:
[MRc] Kromosoom
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-04, 1:16 pm

SaMiX wrote:

Hello Swat,

You're right, can you add it please?

Sure Wink

Kromosoom wrote:
Hey,

License: DEMO
In-game name:
[MRc] Kromosoom

Thanks very much, I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
deadmartinius96

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 4:42 pm

- LFSW deadmartinius96
- Your age: 16
- In-game name ( [MRc] RG II )
- License: DEMO
- Your Safety 94,61%
- Track and car favorite Blackwood Rallycross (XFG)
I admire [MRC] team is very large, and would like to join him, you are just super friendly and reasonable in all things. You also have excellent admin and riders, and certainly the world's elite players. I want to join and ride for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=deadmartinius96
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 6:38 pm

skswat wrote:
Well... I founf something Very Happy .... we need some Application system which will send e-mails from new applicants to ALL which are responsible for recruiting members. Everything should be more official.
I don't like system that someone write on server chat "Can I be in team?" and he is added in next 10 minutes.
Noone knows about him nothing.... even other Supad's dont know that we have some newcommer in team.

Or create separate topic on forum where will write ONLY applications and answers from admins, which can see all.

Sam, you for sure know what was application system on our old website. I also applied using that "form" which sent e-mail to you. And it was long long looong time ago Smile

Maybe easy link like "www.mrc-lfs.com/application" where will be that form and "send" button which will automatically sent it to Supad's/Bosses.

Please comment what are your opinnions on this. I will appreciate your answers. (criticism too) Smile king

PS: Sorry for few longer posts... I am at work and I have nothing to do Very Happy

Best regards
SWAT

sorry for quoting a big post,i just wanted to ask if this probem been sort out,if not are you able to edit the forum html,if so i can try and sort an application page which will have a form on which after being filled out they press send and it will send an email with the applicants details
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
deadmartinius96

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 7:31 pm

Can i go to MRc or no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=deadmartinius96
Ricky
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 8:11 pm

Hello,

my Opinion is at moment not, because you have only a pb from 1:09.43. This is not really fast.

PS: It´s only my meaning, what the other Supads say i dont know.

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 8:12 pm

bish wrote:
skswat wrote:

Best regards
SWAT

sorry for quoting a big post,i just wanted to ask if this probem been sort out,if not are you able to edit the forum html,if so i can try and sort an application page which will have a form on which after being filled out they press send and it will send an email with the applicants details

I found PHP programmer and he is working on it. Its not 100% done now, because we need change some things. I will publish it later. We also need info from Samix if our website have MySQL database or not. I did not receive any answer yet Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 8:50 pm

k m8 no probs,if needed at all ive got the scripting needed to do it anyway,using mysql is the hard way aswell,all thats needed is a small php script and some html code for the easy way like i used when making the viper racing team website

heres what it looks like: http://viper-racing.weebly.com/appy-to-join-team.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty2011-09-06, 9:26 pm

bish wrote:
k m8 no probs,if needed at all ive got the scripting needed to do it anyway,using mysql is the hard way aswell,all thats needed is a small php script and some html code for the easy way like i used when making the viper racing team website

heres what it looks like: http://viper-racing.weebly.com/appy-to-join-team.html

Yes, application form like this I know make too... but I want completly system with database of members which already sent applicatoin and Supads can "vote" if yes or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! Empty

Back to top Go down

Find your future team!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next