MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find your future team!

Go down 
+41
jzv
Turbo-Power
cristina222
JonBoy
opelgozer
Edgarz
dacul_21
CsK
FinUK
Melanie #57
BountyAmG 64
Madalin_first11
BUDZ
MousePower!
saintd
Vadico
jokiman
OUTLAW
Chaly
donkey636
JBrierley
KalevEST
Shadow
adam
JayVi
Epis
Cla~
JerryCakes
joo_extreme
EXE
M.A.X.
soldier01
PiCuR
DriverGR
Ricky
bish
deadmartinius96
Kromosoom
skswat
cristina22
SaMiX
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jzv

Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Approved by bish - Thanks   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-28, 6:48 pm

Thank you for approving me Smile .
I don't know why i didn't applied earlier in 09/10 Rolling Eyes .
Cheers mates Very Happy.

Last edited by jzv on 2012-02-28, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistype approved)
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-28, 7:15 pm

Welcome to new members Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
helmet22

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-28, 11:47 pm

Thank you for approving my application. And thanks for the welcome.
It's great to be part of the team.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 12:35 am

you welcome guys,.helmet22 i know very well and hes a great guy im really happy he chose to join the team and same with others ive watched them improve so much recently and seen the effort and the commitment they have put into improving and getting where they are now..

welcome to the mrc family guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
mihaipsam

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 7:53 am

Thanks for the welcome.
It's great to be part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Join MRc Team   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 2:45 pm

Hi MRc Team,

I would like to Join you guys. Here is my application:

- LFSW Username.....................dan114
- MRc forum username...............Schubler
- Country.................................Romania
- Your age................................27
- In-game name ( [MRc] Name )...[MRc]Daniel (currently (club)Daniel )
- License..................................Demo
- Your Safety.............................88%
- Favorite Track and car...............Blackwood/XFG
- Why you want to join MRc Team......... I like the server [MRC] Blackwood very much and especially the guys I`m racing there and since I will be racing more often, from work mostly (don`t tell anyone Laughing), I would like to join the MRc Team Smile

Hope I get accepted. I would really love to be part of this Team

Last edited by Schubler on 2012-03-04, 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonBoy

JonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 3:10 pm

bish wrote:
JonBoy wrote:
LFSW Username
- MRc forum username>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jonboy
- Country>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> United Kingdom / Netherlands
- Your age>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 41 soon to be 42
- In-game name ( [MRc] Name ) >>>>>>>>>>> JonBoy[UK]
- License>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demo But will buy s1 and s2
- Your Safety >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 80% +
- Favorite Track and car>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackwood GP And FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team>>>>>>>>>> Because I like the people in the Team, and I have had many a good time gaming with you all... Especially Bishtop Smile

Still got room for improvement but I am a friendly clean racer that wants to join you people...
Laughing

Find your future team! - Page 13 Approv10

Just to say thanx for the approval Bish, and i will see you all on the race track...;-)
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 3:37 pm

hi

unfortuantly at the moment you dont meet our requirements for joining the team,if i see you on the servers let me know your there and il give you the best help/advice and setups and get you on your way to becoming faster

Required Fbm pb limit of 1.13.50

edit : Ignore this post i just saw blackwood and xfg and assumed it wouldve been rally.

sam or one of other guys will look at application as soon as possible

good luck

Last edited by bish on 2012-02-29, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 4:54 pm

Bish, while he doesn't meet the FBM requirement, he does meet the XFG requirement.

Just because there has been many FBM recruits lately doesn't mean thay all are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 5:03 pm

bish wrote:
hi

unfortuantly at the moment you dont meet our requirements for joining the team,if i see you on the servers let me know your there and il give you the best help/advice and setups and get you on your way to becoming faster

I only play XFG and my PB is 1:34:25 on all server best and 1:34:45 on MRc server, lapping constantly in 1:34`s and 1:35`s... Ask [MRc]Bud - he saw me playing several times. Rank in the Championship 70 - 80.

Thanks anyway for the feedback. It`s not problem if i`m not approved... i`ll do my best to improve and maybe when I get into 1:33`s you`ll reconsider

Best of luck to all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 5:49 pm

Falcon wrote:
Bish, while he doesn't meet the FBM requirement, he does meet the XFG requirement.

Just because there has been many FBM recruits lately doesn't mean thay all are. Very Happy

first time ive ever seen someone apply using xfg bl1 pb,ive been that used to people applying using fbm bl1 or bl2 times so kind of just seen what i was used to seing

also i think you mean that just because there has been a lot of fbm recruits recently(not really that many)it doesnt mean that all applications are for fbm

well spotted though i should make a little more time when reading but had only connected to forum to chk my messages while i was afk on the fbm server,so was rushing a little

Last edited by bish on 2012-03-01, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 5:56 pm

Schubler wrote:
bish wrote:
hi

I only play XFG and my PB is 1:34:25 on all server best and 1:34:45 on MRc server, lapping constantly in 1:34`s and 1:35`s... Ask [MRc]Bud - he saw me playing several times. Rank in the Championship 70 - 80.

Thanks anyway for the feedback. It`s not problem if i`m not approved... i`ll do my best to improve and maybe when I get into 1:33`s you`ll reconsider

my appologys mate please ignore my first post, one of the other admins will look at your application as soon as possible and let you know.

good luck and maybe when your in team you could give me some help with my bl1 xfg- last time i tried i turned car onto its roof in qualifying and then burnt the clutch out in the race..lol
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 6:49 pm

bish wrote:
Schubler wrote:
bish wrote:
hi

my appologys mate please ignore my first post, one of the other admins will look at your application as soon as possible and let you know.

good luck and maybe when your in team you could give me some help with my bl1 xfg- last time i tried i turned car onto its roof in qualifying and then burnt the clutch out in the race..lol

No problem... I can send you my setups. Some of them haven`t been updated in a long time, but will help you improve lap time and some are really fast. I`m playing the game for 8 months now and managed to improve my time every month with these sets. When you see me online let me know, and I`ll send them to you Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 6:53 pm

cool thanks mate,appreciated:D
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-02-29, 10:01 pm

Falcon wrote:

Thanks for the support Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wana join MRc   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 6:15 am

Subject: wana join MRc Today at 8:13 am
Hello! my name is boydriver
- MRc forum username:boydriver
- Your age: i'm only 14=(
- In-game name:[MRc]Boydriver
- License:I have s2 lisens.
- Your Safety:My rate is 85%
- Favorite Track and car:My favorite track is blacwood rallycross XRG or XFG. but i like s2 track too;)
- Why you want to join MRc Team:I wana join MRc because it's very good rallycross team and casual team=)
ps:My pb
bl2/XFG 1.08.2x
bl2/XRG 1.08.8x
bl1/XFG 1.33.37
bl1/XRG 1.33.44
bl1/fbm 1.13.29
Back to top Go down
MousePower!

MousePower!

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 9:57 am

Boydriver@
Hi, I see you since few days wearing MRC tag. But how it is possible when you only today sent apply ? And you were not in lfsworld in MRC ? From few days its very strange to me. May you say something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this is that   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 1:39 pm

Hi!

i see just this. i can join mrc. and ho i can be in MRc in lfsworld?=))
Back to top Go down
MousePower!

MousePower!

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 1:53 pm

I means that
Find your future team! - Page 13 17178648

you dont have it and you wearing few days mrc tag (i know cos i saw, yestarday and earlier too), i dont know how its possible, server should kick you.

And its from now, you were not approved yet and you have tag.

Find your future team! - Page 13 Listf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hello again   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 2:41 pm

but ho i can join MRc in lfsworld? and I have been in MRc and i got tag. but now i wana be what it is now. member or somthing like that.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 8:38 pm

boydriver i have found in the log file from our rallyx server where you change your name and use mrc tag

Feb 26 16:45:54 [MRc]Boydriver^L took over from ™[Thunder]Boy

Mar 01 07:17:18 [MRc]Boydriver : ^Lhi
Mar 01 07:17:21 Ali kab^L left the pits (FBM)
Mar 01 07:17:24 FReeDoM^L : DRIVE-THROUGH PENALTY
Mar 01 07:17:26 [MRc]Boydriver^L disconnected

now i think you wasnt kicked by airio which monitors our servers because you must of been given limad 1 by someone- being made a non-member Limad 1 doesnt make you a team member and dont permit you to wear the MRc team tag

seing as you werent in the team at the time you shouldnt of used the [Mrc] tag as its against the rules

as for your application il await for MRc sam to decide soon
Back to top Go down
MousePower!

MousePower!

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-01, 10:12 pm

If you read log bish you had also saw i saying the same like you. He saing "he is in MRC but he isn't a member" whatever that means Find your future team! - Page 13 2117877065 And that is a point.

Btw : In last days im very watchful and suspect, i dont know its good or bad .... LOLkurva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i don't wana   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-02, 6:20 am

i don' wana join MRc anymore.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-02, 6:41 am

boydriver wrote:
i don' wana join MRc anymore.

Well ok then no problem, it was only asked why you were using mrc tag when not supposed to..We do also require a passion and dedication for the team which you must not have for you to not answer questions asked and also to say you changed you mind easily

Good luck and all the best
Back to top Go down
AnonymnĂ˝

PostSubject: My application   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty2012-03-03, 2:34 pm

- LFSW Username: dringomes
- MRc forum username: pedroh
- Your age: 16
- In-game name ( [MRc] Name )PEDROH ( [MRc] PEDROH
- License: DEMO
- Your Safety: 81% +- so far
- Favorite Track and car: track: blackwood gp / car: FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team: i wanna belong a server that have many server,and i wanna represent brasillian players,because i dont see many brasilians playing.and MRc is my favorite server,i can find there many competitive drivers and cool guys to race
- Availability:i play every day after 5:00 pm(brasililan time)
- PB: 1:13:42
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find your future team!   Find your future team! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find your future team!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next