MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Admin rights were taken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ICeleritasGT

My Admin rights were taken Empty
PostSubject: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 8:40 pm

Hello Mrc-Crew,

I was Limad 3 for about two months on your race, bish gave me the rights (thx for that Wink ), but today I realized that they were taken...
I need a good explanation for that from the person who made this decision, on my point of view I did a good job. 

But there was a frustrating situation some days ago where i have to give 999 bans and I explain you why (if that was the reason)

An argentinian driver called Nicolas told me to ban a driver who he has accused him that he uses speedhack, which wasnt true.
So Nicolas started to call me wanker because I didnt ban that driver... 
I stayed calm and explained him to calm down, but he could never stop calling me a total sore loser, wanker, idiot, son of a bitch etc.
so i gave him a last warning and after that I decided to give him a 30 day ban...
However he couldnt stop insulting and created several (about 7 to 8 accounts) on which he continued to call me a total idiot... I gave each account 999 bans because he couldnt explain his statement and could never let me talk...
thats all what happened 

Simon can approve this to 100%

maybe there was another reason why my rights were taken, but please inform me why... I'd like to have limad 3 back and keep the server under control

CEL
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 9:38 pm

Hi Cel,

It was me who removed your rights.

I find it very strange that you kick "Maximoris" on several occasions in your server B2R.
Maximoris is a good driver, which I am sure will not kick deserves to be.

Maximoris is here (in MRc) an administrator (Limad5) and I do not agree that you have kick him.

That's why I do not want you to have the rights in MRc servers.

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 10:45 pm

uhmmm...

never kicked max...

And I dont know who did it, and its not of my concern... And this decision is too silly to me
And I had no problems with Max since many many months... This is so frustrating I thought i had good relation with MRC and did a great job monitoring...

@Max I never kicked you maybe some1 else did but not me
Or maybe I cant remember
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 10:49 pm

Such a plump decision...
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 10:51 pm

and jesus christ on the 14th i wasnt even at home!
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-20, 11:47 pm

I dont care what's you think about this decision...
Would be nice to have Maximoris opinion.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 9:53 am

ohh hello you kick me because the crash! (you are not slowed down by the way was your fault) on the B2R ROTATE server, do not you remember? then in qualifying BF1 knocked me apologizing several times at the same time also did not remember? and thirdly, I want to remind you B2R in the team, if you want LIMAD on MRC, you should be in the team MRC! more than I have to explain to anyone uncollectible
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 11:39 am

Samix thank you for not caring about my opinion

Yes i remember both crashes now
Well Max on the first crash it was kinda my fault, I could totally avoid it. But if you think that you brake 50 meters earlier than normal and me going in a flying lap I certainly get pissed off... It looked to me that you finished your lap already, but then seeing your times i saw you had trouble with that car, so I was not sure there... 

And on the 2nd crash, You lose the control of your car, sliding through the field for about 5 seconds and crashing into me is not your fault and I saw it definitly as a reason to kick you, because you could shift s very early and ruining my top lap is making you think i will decide the other ways?

And your next point is so invalid....

Dido is limad and is not member, Kode limad and not member, Mikke etc.

bish gave me the rights as a sign of honor, friendship and good relation...

I protected the server as any other server and treated it how it should be treated...
I see no mistake on the actions I did, and complaining about beeing "KICKED" for ONE TIME because is simply childish... It would be a subject if I would have "BANNED" you.

This sounds harsh but this is my point of view and I hope you can somehow understand my decision
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 11:53 am

Ah now you remember lol

Yes many people have rights / Limads and not part of the team MRc this is not the problem.
But I stand by my position is that you do not deserve the rights in our servers.

You kick a MRcMax in your server without even talking to him.

After you come to our servers, and you put MRcSirmais in the pit lane ... Sirmais is not young, he soon 60 years. a bit of respect

How soon you'll banish us in our servers?

I say it again, you do not deserve to have rights in our servers and I do not change my mind.
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 12:07 pm

very well..
I dont except your opinion and now i have a complete different view from this team

and sirmais mistreated me for longer time as an mrc member crashing into me, not listening to me but ok... never told you and i unfortunatly i got only 1 replay but meh...
oh and i stopped sirmais because he crashed into 3 people and give him a warning to drive clean... others complained but you SAM wouldnt care about it anyway...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 9:37 pm

samix i can give you my word that ICeleritasGT has always been fair and made the right decisions while i have been present and we all do make mistakes as we are human , and in all honesty in a single day i can ban one racer using multiple accounts 10+ times 

surely we have to be fair in judging anyone regardless if they are member or not and a little investigating will help 

thank you 

bish
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 9:41 pm

maximoris46 wrote:
ohh hello you kick me because the crash! (you are not slowed down by the way was your fault) on the B2R ROTATE server, do not you remember? then in qualifying BF1 knocked me apologizing several times at the same time also did not remember? and thirdly, I want to remind you B2R in the team, if you want LIMAD on MRC, you should be in the team MRC! more than I have to explain to anyone uncollectible

max a person does not have to be in mrc to be a non-member limad,its been that way even before i joined mrc in 2011
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-21, 11:00 pm

Bish you know me, i always give the 2nd chance to everyone to proof me i'm wrong.
I have checked the logs and a lot of replay about Cel ban and all was good.

Just i hope Cel learn about this, and maybe, next time he talk more before kick someone, event if he is not an mrc members.

I hope too, Max is ok for let Cel last chance. and we can go in new good direction.

Please Cel dont take my all word bad, im 100 % mrc, maybe sometime too much but im like this.

we can maybe just forgot this and i hope Max will be ok, we are here for the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-22, 8:36 am

I have badly with the English Sorry, if you want to be Tseleritas Limad on our servers even be defined in MRC or B2R. admin answers me if anyone of you Limad on another server?
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-22, 12:34 pm

Oh well it's great to hear that most things are settled Smile

well i remember now more of the crash...

I made a very good split, one of the best I made and potentially it could have given me a pole position time, max lost control in front of me sliding on grass and hitting me 3 seconds later on the turn... I was very mad of course because i had a very good split... So i of course kicked Max

I should have talked to Max afterwards i agree with you all, I was too possesed to get best time so the anger took over me... As how I see it we both did mistakes, Max with the spin and no shift s and me very rude judging... So we both got pissed off

So i hope we can get along and you guys were and are always welcome to be in our servers Smile

About Limad rights... Limad 2 or 3 would be cool to have back, but you guys can decide if you want me to give them back or not

CEL
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-22, 12:42 pm

And i took the job at beeing Limad very serious...

I really try to act fair, to investigate immediatly, even if it means i have to shift s or skip a race
Because keeping a server clean and in a good condition will make the server better... And I dont care if it's the Animal, MRC, B2R or the AMG servers... I always give my best
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-22, 1:29 pm

you tell me fairy tales do not have described, could you as a "pro" for me to steer but you did not do it and flew me I had to slow down because of the Crush ahead going car, I flew out of you, and afterward he shall immediately kicked ... and to kill BF1 more than once I ride in the LFS since 2009 and I know all the drivers you normally neat unfortunately sloppy. and by the way Sirmais normal driver
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-22, 2:28 pm

2 crashes happened...

im not sure about which crash you talking

the 1st crash was my fault i told you...

and i think we all agreed to let it slide, but you made a mistake on the 2nd crash yourself putting me out of the track and ruining my lap and you dont want to accept it

I thought things are settled
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-23, 7:15 am

Hi Max,

Im limad on B2r
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-23, 6:01 pm

I play a great of deal of online gaming and am an admin in all the online games i play including one of the higher ranked german servers in bf4 anf i have seen that its so easy for even the best of us to get it wrong,
I do not think that russianattack96 is a badmin( bad admin) i just think he is human and if he did make a mistake would it not be best and fair enough to give him a chance like others have done for me in the past and im sure others have done for you
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-24, 12:26 pm

I have reput ICeleritasGT Limad3 as it's me who have removed it.
I think this problem is now solved. and we can all make mistake sometime. 2nd chance is always give with MRc.

Please Max and ICeleritasGT be friend again and forgot the past. We are all here for the fun.

Have a nice weekend all,
Sam

Last edited by SaMiX on 2016-06-24, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction : at MRc by with MRc)
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-24, 10:33 pm

SaMiX wrote:
I have reput ICeleritasGT Limad3 as it's me who have removed it.
I think this problem is now solved. and we can all make mistake sometime. 2nd chance is always give with MRc.

Please Max and ICeleritasGT be friend again and forgot the past. We are all here for the fun.

Have a nice weekend all,
Sam

thank you sam Smile it is appreciated

remember guys/girls when we feel like there is an issue with a member you will find that just talking to them can resolve a lot of issues.

always give someone that chance then if there still is a problem you can hold your head high for trying in the first place and get it dealt with more formally 

remember we are here to make sure that others enjoy a friendly atmosphere on the servers as well as having fun ourselves
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-25, 12:22 am

remember guys/girls when we feel like there is an issue with a member you will find that just talking to them can resolve a lot of issues.

And don't I know it Very Happy

And glad this issue is sorted My Admin rights were taken 3510096238
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty2016-06-25, 7:39 pm

im glad too, Sometimes what someone says can be understood due to translation especially if someone uses google translator and i have seen this cause a few misunderstandings in the past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Admin rights were taken   My Admin rights were taken Empty

Back to top Go down

My Admin rights were taken
Page 1 of 1