MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^

Go down 
+5
(Tom) TomTom
SnatchEST
JayVi
Goat
Ph@ntom-X
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty
PostSubject: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 5:27 pm

what is the abuse of kicking and ban from the server

why am I banned or kicked out 4 times?

Members of MRC LOTUS

I want to prove what I see is to have done wrong

by replay of today went as normal as ever

6200 I went round to the server
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 7:28 pm

Complaints and Compliments
this is where you need to post Very Happy

thx goat = 70GTO
Back to top Go down
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 7:40 pm

FSP_70GTO wrote:
Complaints and Compliments
this is where you need to post Very Happy

thx goat = 70GTO
'

seems to be the national sport of kicking and banish from MRC

go for so long at MRC on the server it was never kicked so much and banned without reason.

I'm probably not alone
I do not understand why native driver is banned with ratio of 85% and kicked

without accidents and drive the back.

it under the forum's only now I see

I would only turn round and not have to write here forum

only due to lack of behavioral MRC members who are not as much bersser demo driver. hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 530865736

Neither the overtake, nor the one who is out of date, have some form of a right to the ideal line.
In order to avoid an accident, both drivers must be prepared to give in
and the players on the server or not can MRC MEMBER

leave the racing line and a roar into the car then the shouting large
or are kick.
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 7:56 pm

excuse this buddy, he comes from germany and translating everything with google translate lol!

its the 4th or 5th times that u're flaming at our forums and blame us...

your application was denied during minutes because we know how bad u drive and missjugde.

Maybe u just change the servers...

Greetz Jay
Back to top Go down
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:07 pm

JayVi wrote:
excuse this buddy, he comes from germany and translating everything with google translate lol!

its the 4th or 5th times that u're flaming at our forums and blame us...

your application was denied during minutes because we know how bad u drive and missjugde.

Maybe u just change the servers...

Greetz Jay

he he google translate is crap
yes sure from Germany are also good drivers see Formula 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:11 pm

u dont need 2 tell me, "ich spreche auch hoch-deutsch".^^
Back to top Go down
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:16 pm

JayVi wrote:

warum missbrauchen so viele MRC member die kick Ban rechte

habe nix gemacht kick und ban am kopf kratzen nehmen die nur kinder in ihren Clan auf :=)

der eine kann nicht bremsen oder kann nicht zurück stecken Wink

Die wollen doch nicht im ernst das man die vorbei lässt Kampf los ? LOL

es fehlen gute deutsche Server Wink zu mal die Demo Server Betreiben was haben die erwartet alles gute Demo Fahrer. cheers
Back to top Go down
SnatchEST

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:18 pm

It was me who banned him after Lotus had kicked him several times. I didnt know what the reason was that lotus was so furious at him. There was also another mrc user online, i think it was bounty. Both of them were having a discussion on something i didnt read and the kicking from lotus went on and on. At last i just voted for ban because i respect the decisions what Lotus does and him being limad 1 and not being able to ban i just helped him out. I had seen a couple mistakes Ph@ntom-X he had done in the past days on the servers. One was that he crashed me out, i also saw him being not careful at first corner and "braking himself infront of others in the inner side of t1". I also had seen him just staying on the track and not spectating. So my decision to ban him came from seeing Lotus kicking him several times and knowing the things that user had done before. He also laughed at Lotus not having a s2 licence that in my opinion was very immature and showing disrespect to a member of mrc.
Also another thing came to my mind right now. You called Lotus "kiddy" on servers. You should really check out his profile in the forum, specially the age. His user is "brzigonzales"

So i would also like someone who has the rights to check out the replays, i hope i didnt ban him without any reason.
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:30 pm

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
JayVi wrote:

habe nix gemacht kick und ban am kopf kratzen nehmen die nur kinder in ihren Clan auf :=)

es fehlen gute deutsche Server Wink zu mal die Demo Server Betreiben was haben die erwartet alles gute Demo Fahrer. cheers

falls das wieder passieren sollte, poste die uhrzeit und welcher server es war, damit wir untersuchen können, ob ein "Missbrauch" von Limad-Rechten passiert ist.

Ansonsten ist das Team sehr fair, manche sind halt noch relativ jung und auch noch nicht so lange dabei wie meiner einer oder deiner einer. Die haben halt noch nicht die Erfahrung gesammelt

Es wird nie pure deutsche Server geben... das ist nicht so richtig... wir erwarten nicht gute Fahrer die schnell sind, sondern die die es schaffen 3-4 runden zu fahren ohne ein globales Untergangsszenario zu erschaffen.

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
So i would also like someone who has the rights to check out the replays, i hope i didnt ban him without any reason.

Abuse, Missbehaviour, Crashing (maybe Purpose) and disrespect... i would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:43 pm

JayVi wrote:
Ph@ntom-X wrote:
JayVi wrote:

falls das wieder passieren sollte, poste die uhrzeit und welcher server es war, damit wir untersuchen können, ob ein "Missbrauch" von Limad-Rechten passiert ist.

Ansonsten ist das Team sehr fair, manche sind halt noch relativ jung und auch noch nicht so lange dabei wie meiner einer oder deiner einer. Die haben halt noch nicht die Erfahrung gesammelt

Es wird nie pure deutsche Server geben... das ist nicht so richtig... wir erwarten nicht gute Fahrer die schnell sind, sondern die die es schaffen 3-4 runden zu fahren ohne ein globales Untergangsszenario zu erschaffen.

Ph@ntom-X wrote:

Abuse, Missbehaviour, Crashing (maybe Purpose) and disrespect... i would do the same.

naja uhrzeit ist der Post hier der Lotus soll mal beweisen wenn schon Ban verteilet ein Replay und ich habe fast Safty< Car 90 % gehabt aber andauernd wird man von hinten rein gefahren oder von der strecke gedrängt Fair Play sieht für mich anders aus

warum kann ich Fahren ohne jemanden hinten rein zu Fahren und Sauber zu überholen
und die bremse vernüftig zu benutzen.

das kann ich von MRC auch verlangen wenn sie schon kicken und bannen ^^

zu mal die nur auf ihre Safty< Car mißt kucken das sie ja nicht unter 90 % kommen.

langsam stellt sich die frage mal die Entwickler zu kontaktieren und MRC vom Master server zu nehmen dann sie verstö´ßen gegen den Kodex von LFS auch wenn sie hausrecht haben das ist nicht sinn von den Entwicklern leute ohne grund zu bannen und kicken. das ist ja noch schlimmer gworden.

Damals habe ich keinen MRC member auf den Server gesehn,

ich war selber mal Server Admin von Clan habe noch nie bannen müssen oder kicken
nur wer flammt oder Faschist war usw...
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-16, 8:44 pm

sry double post but i was 2 lazy 2 edit the old one Cool

IF anyone of MRc makes a mistake... dont make a drama show with abusing like; "JayVi u f**ing n#b learn 2 drive, herp derp wtf low" and stuff like that...

just explain calm and objective... thats the problem of most racers that take it insantly personal... the world would have been so much more peaceful...

edit end

peace Cool

WOW 3RD EDIT
AFTER THE NEW POST OF PHANTOM

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
langsam stellt sich die frage mal die Entwickler zu kontaktieren und MRC vom Master server zu nehmen dann sie verstö´ßen gegen den Kodex von LFS auch wenn sie hausrecht haben das ist nicht sinn von den Entwicklern leute ohne grund zu bannen und kicken. das ist ja noch schlimmer gworden.

ich schreibe das auf deutsch und englisch weil das was ich jetzt lese sauer macht / i writing this stuff on german and english, because what i reading here makes me very angry...

GER:
erstmal werden uns die entwickler nicht vom master server nehmen nur weil jemand wie du nen schlechten tag hast und einen auf d**k hose machst... wenn der Ban berechtigt ist dann ist er berechtigt und zwar ohne diskussion. Du schließt vor allem auf die alle MRc zurück, dass wir alle so handeln und dazu kann ich nur sagen, dass du ziemlich bescheuert bist. Wenn MRc wirklich so wäre wie du meinst... dann wären wir nicht so beliebt bei allen... und vorallem nicht so groß

ENG:
first of all the developer WILL NOT disconnect us from the Master, because of somebody like u have a bad day and showing big balls... IF the Ban is correct, the Ban is correct without any further discussion. What are u telling that EVERY Member of MRc is acting like, Herp derp kick ban how i like, i can just say... U're a complete MAD. IF MRc would really that mad like u told us, we wouldnt been this famous and liked at overall and not so big.

Greetz Jay

Last edited by JayVi on 2012-04-16, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 8:29 am

Hi !

Phantom-x...you wrote:
langsam stellt sich die frage mal die Entwickler
zu kontaktieren und MRC vom Master server zu nehmen dann sie verstö´ßen
gegen den Kodex von LFS auch wenn sie hausrecht haben das ist nicht
sinn von den Entwicklern leute ohne grund zu bannen und kicken. das ist
ja noch schlimmer gworden.

For some guys its somethimes better to delete this game from their computer and play with barbies ! hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 3632373061
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 2:56 pm

Il check the replays now and log files and see what happened,if i get the idea correct of what its about(overtaking) then heres a little guide that puts across good overtaking,

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t448-overtaking-guide

Meanwhile i look into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 3:46 pm

Everyone knows that i look at every incident from an outsiders point of view and give a honest decision no matter who was in the wrong..And after watching the replays and reading the log file i have to say that phantom-x being kicked and warned for the incidents wasnt justifiable..first when being told by MRc lotus "why did you crash me" that accident was down to MRc Lotus himself- then in the next incident yeah he was partly to blame but not a kickable offence..

Firstly i apologise to phantom-x on behalf of MRc for this and will make sure this dont happen again

MRc Bish

Google Translated

Jeder weiß, dass ich bei jedem Vorfall von einem Außenstehenden Blickwinkel zu betrachten und geben eine ehrliche Entscheidung, egal wer im Unrecht war .. Und nachdem ich die Replays und liest die Log-Datei Ich muss sagen, dass Phantom-X gekickt wird und warnte für die Vorfälle war nicht zu rechtfertigen .. erstes, wenn sie von MRc Lotus sagte "warum hast du mich abstürzen" Unfall war, dass bis auf MRc Lotus-selbst dann in der nächsten Vorfall ja er zum Teil schuld war, aber nicht eine Straftat gekickt werden ..

Erstens ich zu entschuldigen PHANTOM-X im Namen von MRC für dieses und wird sicherstellen, dass diese derzeit wieder passieren

MRc Bish

il continue to look through the log files to see if missed anything,this conclusion is based of what ive seen to now
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 5:47 pm

I think, I had to learn better german at school.
hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 2363735315

Anyway, our admins are also just human beings. No robots. Nobody cant expect that they will never make some mistake. Its easy criticize someone, but much harder to doing their job in real.
Admin also cant see every situation and if he would cheking all replays, he would not doing anything like watching every race. He dont see into your heads "what was your idea and what you meant with that and what was your original intention". They see only what you really did on track.

I think we have good admins and almost all time there is someone on server who can help you.
Look at some other servers where you cant get some admin for all day. I think MRc is well covered by admins and limads. Our quality also reflects that our servers are often full.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 6:00 pm

@swat- a very good conclusion and spot on with it mate

i agree that we are only human and say that like any other person we have good days and bad days,If myself or Mrc cla are online then we sit in spec most of the time and will check replays if need(notice how i used to be in top 5 on lfsworld for finished races ect)but now hardly done any..there are times when its not possible or not needed to check replays but id say when having to give a ban its best to try and determine if this is the best way to go...

Anyway we must move on and continue with racing.have fun and good luck
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 6:10 pm

sure, you must also take note, that this is not our full-time job and its mainly relax for us too. So we want also RACE, not only watching replays during whole our free time.
We are helpers for you and need keep servers clean, but we are not responsible to see and judge every touch made on server.
Cheaters and heavy crashers are in my opinion well spotted and banned and other minor crashes are part of motorsport racing. Also in F1, WRC, WTCC are contacts/crashes and they are considered as best drivers all over the world.
Cant expect that some random guy (who maybe never sit in real car or someone who played NFS before) will drive without any contact or mistake. Especially if you are driving at DEMO servers.

We are trying to do our job as good as possible. We spend a lot of our free time to keep MRc in good condition. Understand it.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 6:13 pm

skswat wrote:
sure, you must also take note, that this is not our full-time job and its mainly relax for us too. So we want also RACE, not only watching replays during whole our free time.
We are helpers for you and need keep servers clean, but we are not responsible to see and judge every touch made on server.
Cheaters and heavy crashers are in my opinion well spotted and banned and other minor crashes are part of motorsport racing. Also in F1, WRC, WTCC are contacts/crashes and they are considered as best drivers all over the world.
Cant expect that some random guy (who maybe never sit in real car or someone who played NFS before) will drive without any contact or mistake. Especially if you are driving at DEMO servers.

We are trying to do our job as good as possible. We spend a lot of our free time to keep MRc in good condition. Understand it.

hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1685985038
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 6:49 pm

bish wrote:
Google Translated

Jeder weiß, dass ich bei jedem Vorfall von einem Außenstehenden Blickwinkel zu betrachten und geben eine ehrliche Entscheidung, egal wer im Unrecht war .. Und nachdem ich die Replays und liest die Log-Datei Ich muss sagen, dass Phantom-X gekickt wird und warnte für die Vorfälle war nicht zu rechtfertigen .. erstes, wenn sie von MRc Lotus sagte "warum hast du mich abstürzen" Unfall war, dass bis auf MRc Lotus-selbst dann in der nächsten Vorfall ja er zum Teil schuld war, aber nicht eine Straftat gekickt werden ..

Erstens ich zu entschuldigen PHANTOM-X im Namen von MRC für dieses und wird sicherstellen, dass diese derzeit wieder passieren

MRc Bish

google translate = hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1212055764 hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1212055764 hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1212055764

i prefer the english one Very Happy the geman translation is nearly unreadable! DAMN U GOOGLE! hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1212055764
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 6:52 pm

yes, this is global MRc forum and language should be english to be understandable for all. No more pure german posts. (double language posts allowed)
hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 1112425479
For communicatoin in different language please use Personal messages (PM).

Thank you
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-17, 7:16 pm

yeah thats why i posted in english and an unreadable german google translation(lol).
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-18, 8:56 am

Hi friends !

Well, Im on Gp 4lps server from 10am up to 7pm !

So if there some problehms in future and no other admins anywhere;

just come on server and I can unban you (If the ban was not rieght).
hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 3510096238
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-18, 3:08 pm

MrcTomTom wrote:
Hi friends !

Well, Im on Gp 4lps server from 10am up to 7pm !

So if there some problehms in future and no other admins anywhere;

just come on server and I can unban you (If the ban was not rieght).
hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ 3510096238

Id advise them to save the replay so they can send you and prove they were banned unfairly..And then to make sure with the person that banned them that there wasnt any previous issues with that person before the replay.
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-19, 9:02 am

bish !

yeah ok..we do it like that ! bounce

Also my english gramatic isnt so perfect...but I hope everybody can understand my writing !
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty2012-04-19, 5:33 pm

MrcTomTom wrote:
bish !

yeah ok..we do it like that ! bounce

Also my english gramatic isnt so perfect...but I hope everybody can understand my writing !

your english is pretty good mate..its better than what my german would be like.lol

Take care and have fun my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next