MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pelican - Senna - judge honestly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty
PostSubject: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-07-29, 6:14 pm

I am writing this here to inform those named that harassing anyone on the servers will be dealt with accordingly

First of all pelican - Enjoy your long break and reflect on reasons why you should not continue to insult or harass anyone especially admins or members

Senna - A complaint was taken from SRT Bob regarding you and judge honestly harassing him and spamming chat doing so - Myself and another member witnessed it so when he complained action was taken . 3 days ban was lenient

Judge honestly see senna's information as same incident

Now its up to you all to decide how you act yourself, pelican being the immature person he is has already lost his chance

EDIT - See conclusion at bottom of page

Last edited by bish on 2017-08-02, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-07-31, 9:23 am

with pelican i am going to briefly be a little unprofessional here with my words, The moron that we know as pelican decided to message me on facebook with the most lame insults you could of think off. Honestly he must have the I.Q of a plank of wood. I mean trying to insult a man with the sentence "man ou should sort your hair " " and your a keyboard warrior" , whats next i wonder " bish your a poo poo head". 
Im far from a keyboard warrior and i am the total opposite.. i respect people when people a keyboard and try to when people like you are keyboard warriors but please do not underestimate my capabilities when it comes to an idiot like you.
IL finish with its ok i understand that with you obviosuly having the mental age of a 5 year old il forgive you for messaging me with your playground insults and instead pity you, remember i tried to be nice and respectful and even gave you a chance by offering a fresh start from last time you insulted me

now run along pelican but be sure to hold mummies hand crossing that road
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-07-31, 12:24 pm

still after all this if he  wishes to man up and realise where he has gone wrong and apologise then i might reconsider the lifetime ban
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-07-31, 3:29 pm

Hi Bish,

I banned him I think 28 days for exactly the same reason and within a few days of the ban ending he has started with the same crap.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-08-01, 9:16 am

while looking into the logs pelican was soon back on the server using a different account and asking where i was but not using such nice words. The stupid thing was that we had spoke the day before and we had said to make a fresh start
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-08-01, 12:27 pm

I would like to get across to him that if he apologised i would reconsider the ban or ban length. His message to me at first did annoy me a little but i am a 35 year old father of 5 and teach my own children that you never let such things get to or bother you and forgiveness is always an option 

i actually now find humour in it as without meaning any disrespect it was insults that you would hear in infant school playground 

@ Pelican - You have the chance(again) to make this situation go away and either have your ban reduced or removed.  Regardless of what you think of me i know that all i do is make sure racing is fair and not one person gets insulted.
If someone was unfair racing against you,i know that you would and do expect me to deal with them

If you can be a little more mature this could be fixed but if you cannot or will not follow rules then its best to keep things as they are
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty2017-08-02, 4:05 pm

I have come to the conclusion that even though pelican had numerous chances and went a level further my contacting me on facebook i think a permanent ban is too extreme so i have reduced it to 7 days
I know that this will seem lenient but i would hate to perm ban someone that has invested so much time into racing

If after this he does similar i won't be as thoughtful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelican - Senna - judge honestly   Pelican - Senna - judge honestly Empty

Back to top Go down

Pelican - Senna - judge honestly
Page 1 of 1