MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reason for ban

Go down 
+2
donkey636
cristina22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 7:22 am

i ban donkey636 ,yesterday for crashing me then swearing at me,he then returned to server with his name as,souths a gay boy.which after that i giv him 300day ban. rediculous behaviour i think
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: www   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 7:32 am

yep...same guy who change his name to CRISTINA22ISAWHORE...so....DONKEY....put a reply to this post and defend yourself....i m just curious to see what you can say....personaly....i wish i could hit you whit a brick on that mouth who talk only shh...sorry for explicit words
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Yor also a liar it would seem   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 10:13 pm

Apart from the blatant lie about swearing at you and the fact you crashed into me!!!

If i am playing with a liar and a cheat give me 3000 year ban.

swearing at you, i said you were a fool, provide the replay which you should keep if your a moderator. show me the proof and everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And No i did'nt change my name to chrisian ------ you are either a liar or mistaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my 80+ safety rating and the fact iv only been banned 5 times since i started playing speak for them self. 3 bans from overzealous mrc south for daring to race him ;~)

I get the feeling he has been looked at for this before ;~)

EDIT@SWAT // Please use "edit" button if you want add some text. Dont spam topic with 3 posts in a row.

Thank you for that i will do.

surly MRC south can provide the replay for 3.45-4.00 as it must be a requited to save the replay when you ban someone, and i do not sware, this is some made up statement to but cover.
Back to top Go down
Гость

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 10:41 pm

donkey636 wrote:
Apart from the blatant lie about swearing at you and the fact you crashed into me!!!

swearing at you, i said you were a fool, provide the replay which you should keep if your a moderator. show me the proof and everyone else.

And No i did'nt change my name to chrisian ------ you are either a liar or mistaken.

I think my 80+ safety rating and the fact iv only been banned 5 times since i started playing speak for them self. 3 bans from overzealous mrc south for daring to race him ;~)

EDIT@SWAT // Please use "edit" button if you want add some text. Dont spam topic with 3 posts in a row.

surly MRC south can provide the replay for 3.45-4.00 as it must be a requited to save the replay when you ban someone, and i do not sware, this is some made up statement to but cover.
so me and cris are liars? did u change your name to "souths a gay boy????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 10:56 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
donkey636 wrote:

so me and cris are liars? did u change your name to "souths a gay boy????????????????????????????

Yes i did, why because i knew you would see it and know i was not happy that you cant race fairly and accept you make the error of turning in too soon. accept responsibly for your action and apologies for the lie about the swearing and why you ban people who compete with you!!!!!!!!!!!! and cris shoud as well!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-12, 11:21 pm

Well,

We will speak with other admins tomorrow about this complaint.

But as there is not any replay to confirm agresive or unfair driving from South's side, it looks we will probably unban Donkey and close this complaint as resolved.

If there will more problems in future, we will check replay and we will able better judge the situation.

P.S.: LFS have stored also last replay in file called "temp" in LFS Replay section. There you can see last race and save record as evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Гость

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 12:14 am

i race with 100.s of peple that race me and i dont ban any of them, the reason is ur far to agressive and simply just CRASH all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i expext that donkey appologise to me and cristina,for him simply trying to be a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 5:13 am

calm down, or I will lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: www   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 5:16 am

sure....the best solution and my advice is you south unban him and from know save replay...
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 9:04 am

without evidence, we can not give an opinion on this situation. Unfortunately, the replay saved automatically have been after this problem. So we can not pronounce and the ideal (as Cristina says), is to unban him and hope you understand that we can not judge this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 11:54 am

SaMiX wrote:
without evidence, we can not give an opinion on this situation. Unfortunately, the replay saved automatically have been after this problem. So we can not pronounce and the ideal (as Cristina says), is to unban him and hope you understand that we can not judge this situation.

I wouldn't be doing consistent 113 laps second laps and have a safety rating of 80% if all i do is crash.
MRC south hoped ! to drive round the outside and hit the apex, but i was in the way on this occasion, it very nearly worked and was a good move but i would in all probability got the slip stream all the way down the next straight and been up the inside if you didn't cover it.
this is racing after all and if your passing someone you cant take the line you want just because its the racing line.
I'm not hear to do hot laps i am here to race hard and fair, you may find that aggressive but without that aggression and driving spirit you will just be following.
I really don't care if your top of the champ points as that just shows you have lots of time to race, but if im in the field and have the chance to make a safe move or need to try and defend then i will.
If i am kept on the banned list for racing it will be no loss to me but who are you left to race with? people who drive around and offer no challenge of fun. Be a racer not a winger and respect the power MRC has given you.
Regards the Magick flying donkey
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 12:01 pm

skswat wrote:
Well,

We will speak with other admins tomorrow about this complaint.

But as there is not any replay to confirm agresive or unfair driving from South's side, it looks we will probably unban Donkey and close this complaint as resolved.

If there will more problems in future, we will check replay and we will able better judge the situation.

P.S.: LFS have stored also last replay in file called "temp" in LFS Replay section. There you can see last race and save record as evidence.

Thank you for that info i will make sure i know wher the file location is and hope never to need it. ;~)
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 12:45 pm

donkey636 wrote:
and the fact iv only been banned 5 times

"Only"? scratch

speed demon 78 wrote:
did u change your name to "souths a gay boy????????????????????????????
donkey636 wrote:

Yes i did, [...]

I'm neutral and not in this team but 5 bans are pretty much for being a nice racer and afaik it's a rule to respect members [on their server] (and others for sure too) and if he uses nicks like that it's disrespectful against, in this case, South and to every homosexual human on this planet, because he is one of the poor guys who still use "gay" to insult people.

On the other hand you can give him a chance easily, because the experience tells me that people with many bans get banned again for sure. 🐰
Just my 2 cents. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 7:24 pm

Mirio wrote:
donkey636 wrote:

"Only"? scratch

speed demon 78 wrote:
donkey636 wrote:

Yes i did, [...]

I'm neutral and not in this team but 5 bans are pretty much for being a nice racer and afaik it's a rule to respect members [on their server] (and others for sure too) and if he uses nicks like that it's disrespectful against, in this case, South and to every homosexual human on this planet, because he is one of the poor guys who still use "gay" to insult people.

On the other hand you can give him a chance easily, because the experience tells me that people with many bans get banned again for sure. 🐰
Just my 2 cents. Wink

Some people should learn English a little before commenting. there is nothing offensive about it ;~)

homosexual.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

He may take his pick but its not offensive.
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 8:21 pm

donkey636 wrote:
Mirio wrote:
donkey636 wrote:

"Only"? scratch

speed demon 78 wrote:
donkey636 wrote:

Yes i did, [...]

Just my 2 cents. Wink

Some people should learn English a little before commenting. there is nothing offensive about it ;~)

homosexual.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

He may take his pick but its not offensive.

Im reasonably sure i would be banned by MRC south again as i have called his judgment into question in this forum as i did on the track which gained me the ban in the first place. and he has had to resort to lies and other people to try and defend his position. iI am a reasonable man and dont complain about any racing indecent only people that crash on purpose. His limaids are the only power he possesses and he will not be called on his judgment as his judgement seems to be final.
Yours the honest truth telling Flying donkey. ;~)
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-13, 8:47 pm

Hello all,

I just unban you donkey636, normally you should be able to reconnect in server MRc.
I think this problem is solved, thank you

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty2011-10-14, 1:53 pm

just wanted to say to donkey636 the word gay only means them different things when used in the correct context,so you used it in a way which was meant to offend im english aswell so know all to well that it was meant to cause offence.

take the chance you have been given and be grateful to sammix,he didnt have to give you this chance but hes a good person who has,respect MRc members and we respect back,all we ask is to follow the rules so everyone enjoys there time on the servers.

thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

reason for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for ban   reason for ban Empty

Back to top Go down

reason for ban
Page 1 of 1