MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

big idiot zhengnani is nervous

Go down 
+2
DriverGR
cristina22
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty
PostSubject: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:05 am

me yesterday that no bugger crashed and kicked me without reason. here today joined the server and banoval me until I destroy my license alone does not cripple it. so here for 30 days without lfs 2
destroying such idiots do not understand that it may Beit limad 3 mrc rallyx banned me zhengnannii alias kafka 9.00 time

Last edited by bucek on 2011-11-02, 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I am limad the MRC me yesterday and crashed zhengnanii alias kafka and excavated in me, and today it went up to this e mailu.ello Bucekos.CZ, It Has Come to our attention That You Have Been banned on LFS servers More than a few times Lately. We must war)
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:07 am

wow...i hope that s not english....hello BUCEK...can you post again and tell,in a better english,what s wrong?....and try to talk nice,please...from what i see,we dont have a limad.admin whit that name...maybe you explain it...maybe was a group vote to ban you?...dont have s2,but i supose is the same like demo whit kick,ban....wait for an answer for SAM OR DRIVER GR....THEY KNOW BETTER HOW S2 WORKS

BEST DAY ALL
Back to top Go down
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
DriverGR

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:17 am

Can you tell us the name of the person to call, you've been banned? Which server, approximate time?

We will try to regulate this

ok, I have remove you from the ban list ...
It was a vote - Ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:31 am

DriverGR wrote:
Can you tell us the name of the person to call, you've been banned? Which server, approximate time?

We will try to regulate this

ok, I have remove you from the ban list ...
It was a vote - Ban
so it must be a hacker it written limad 3
priority ban writed

Last edited by bucek on 2011-11-02, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have traveled around 230k miles I think that I am aware we can not do what I want, but understand that you can do what he wants someone else. my s2 is blocked for 30 days please unban my new Account stupidzhengnanii and fuking zhengnani)
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:34 am

bucek wrote:
me yesterday that no bugger crashed and kicked me without reason. here today joined the server and banoval me until I destroy my license alone does not cripple it. so here for 30 days without lfs 2
destroying such idiots do not understand that it may Beit limad 3 mrc rallyx banned me zhengnannii alias kafka 9.00 time

ok...DRIVERGR unban you....that s doesnt mean if you have s2 ,you can do anything you want on server...dont know what was there,but next time when you have a complain to make,try to save a replay and put it like evidence

GOOD DAY
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:58 am

bucek wrote:

Hello Bucek,

can you give me the hour that it happened. I'll check the replay.

Best regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 11:02 am

SaMiX wrote:
bucek wrote:

Hello Bucek,

can you give me the hour that it happened. I'll check the replay.

Best regards
Sam
It started yesterday at about 18 00 xrg lot today and there were around 9.00
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 11:45 am

After checking the replay, it is true that Kafka you banned for nothing. It's just a racing accident that does not deserve a ban.

Consequently, Kafka lost his right servers in the MRc, it will no longer Limad.

@ Bucek: Please do not ban Kafka now (not Revenge). for me the subject is closed.

Thank you for your report
Sam

here the replay :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z77QXE70
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 12:27 pm

Hi,

I will bring little more light on this. I talked with Buczek today in his native language and he said that he got ban from Kafka on MRc server. Given that he is Limad on server he have a protection against ban. He is only kicked and he can join back (but LFS is noticing like a BAN, and in airio you have also record as banned)
Buczek is not MRc member, but he is driving a lot on MRc servers and driving fair so he got this promotion.
Thats why you cant find him on member list Cristina.

So he got ban, but he was able join back, but Kafka banned him again. So buczek joined again. This continuously repeated until LFS sent e-mail to Buczek with following text:

Quote :
Hello Bucekos.CZ,

It has come to our attention that you have been banned on LFS servers more than a few times lately.

We must warn you that if you keep being banned, we will issue you with a temporary ban of 30 days, from all LFS online activity.

Regards,

Live for Speed

***This is an automated email***

So Kafka was trying kick a LIMAD, which is against rules and he probably dont know how Airio works.

Buczekos now have BAN for 30 days on all servers in LFS because he was many times banned by Kafka.
There is no way how to unban this, because its ban from LFS system.

So he created another accounts for temporary use until the 30 days will expire, but he got banned on it too on MRc servers.

Usernames = stupidzhengnani and fuking zhengnanii

Take this only like explanation in better english:D I didnt see replays and I was not involved in any situation happened here.

Regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 1:08 pm

well...maybe is a good thing whit this post....i realy dont know what s happening in s2 ,xgr servers...but,was a good thing for SAM to let me handle FBM servers....look fbm now...they are allways full and i thing 90% of limads on fbm take time before act crazy,becouse i talk to them every day and seems to be ok ....maybe SAM and DRIVER should reconsider member list,becouse i dont want to see a limad who spasming server like hell,like this morning,whit line like..BLUE FLAG,LET ME PASS,I M FASTER,IDIOT....that s not ok for me........i was so close to kick a limad this morning,but will be me to suport the punishment for kick a member...so ...i cool down....anyway...last thing...somebody unban ppl like 5min after they get ban...how that work?

NICE DAY EVERYBODY
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 3:59 pm

@christina about the unban thing,what level is it to use unban command can limads use them.also was it the lfsworld name that the banned person had the same or there racer name.and lastly i had a similar problem when writing !ban 30 racer (reason) as it was adding the reason to username
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 4:08 pm

i m nor very sure bish....i thing limads 3-4 can unban ppl.we have to ask SAM or DRIVER..anyway...its a very strange thing
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 4:33 pm

it sure is mate and undermines the decision of the person who banned them
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 10:05 pm

@ cristina: The member list does not list this guy so he is not in your team. Some reliable people who are not in your team have limad status (like me, Limad 2).
Also I can unban with Limad 2 so I think all Limads can unban.
You just type "!unban lfsname".
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-02, 11:45 pm

it could be anyone then christina,id see if whoever the person was is friends with anyone in particular
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 5:45 am

Mirio wrote:
@ cristina: The member list does not list this guy so he is not in your team. Some reliable people who are not in your team have limad status (like me, Limad 2).
Also I can unban with Limad 2 so I think all Limads can unban.
You just type "!unban lfsname".

TNX FOR INFORMATION MIRIO....I KNOW THE COMANDS Smile
JUST SAYING I DINT SEE THAT GUY ON MERBER LIST
BEST DAY Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 9:56 am

normally from limad3 can unban. but appears a Limad2 can also unban, so I do not understand too much.
I'll talk to EQW of this problem.
(the option airio is EnableBanFull =3 which means that in theory limad3 can unban not limad2)

I'll put later in the admin part the Limad which are not of the team that way everyone will know which is which.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 10:47 am

Hi Sam,

There are 3 commands in Airio config:

EnableBanLimited=2
EnableBanFull=3
EnableUnban=3

You need set EnableUnban config to 3, not BanFull.
BanFull mean that only L3 can set days for how long will username banned.
BanLimited means what limad level is required to allow give max 12 hours ban.
EnableUnban is what level of limad can unban drivers.

I hope I helped a bit.

Regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 10:53 am

my mistack it's EnableUnban=3 so just wrong copy past, but the problem is same
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 10:56 am

hmm, then L2 should not be possible unban drivers. Maybe Mirio is L3? Very Happy Ask some L2 to check is he can unban someone. But I think it cannot work.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 10:58 am

Mirio is L2, i think he can unban only racers who have be banned by voting (12 hours)
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 11:03 am

I asked EQ now and he said that L2 can unban only drivers which are in recent list (!rn).
If driver is not in that list already, only L3 can unban him. ;-)
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 11:07 am

ok we have our answer, thank you for that info Swat and EQW Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 11:13 am

yep...that s what i know about unban thing...just limad3-4 can unban ppl who have been banned long then 24 hours
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty2011-11-03, 11:16 am

cristina22 wrote:
yep...that s what i know about unban thing...just limad3-4 can unban ppl who have been banned long then 24 hours

no no Cris, if someone got ban for longer, but he is still in recent list, even Limad2 can unban him, but only till he is in !rn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big idiot zhengnani is nervous   big idiot zhengnani is nervous Empty

Back to top Go down

big idiot zhengnani is nervous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next