MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complain about Picur

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Complain about Picur Empty
PostSubject: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-09, 4:11 pm

Hello,

After receiving a complaint about you (Picur). I checked the replay and you are too aggressive in the first corner and you kick someone who has done nothing. this is unacceptable and consequently you get Limad0.

This is not because you are admin, everything is permitted!

Best regards
Sam

Here the replay :
http://downloads2u.malware-site.www/picur1.mpr
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 4:30 pm

SaMiX wrote:
Hello,

After receiving a complaint about you (Picur). I checked the replay and you are too aggressive in the first corner and you kick someone who has done nothing. this is unacceptable and consequently you get Limad0.

This is not because you are admin, everything is permitted!

Best regards
Sam

Here the replay :
http://downloads2u.malware-site.www/picur1.mpr

In the 1st corner, I did nothing, or I just cant see that in the replay. I just overtook slower people, but I didnt hit anybody. I always care about not hitting anyone, anywhere. (maybe thats why I have rt >90%)

In the straight, I remember the case, and I cant see that clearly in the replay, but I tried to overtake petrosjan from the left, and he turned in front of me (to the left) (we can see it in replay from petrosjan's cam that he turns a bit left), thats what I saw and thats why I gave kick. Maybe it was because of my or his connection errors (aka LAG).
I never abuse with my admin rights, so I never give punishments to people who are good racers and who did nothing wrong to me or to others. What I dont like is unfair racing and not obeying the rules.

The other thing that I think I have to add to this post:
I like, when a people is straight, and tells me, if he/she has problems with me, and not attack me in the back. As I remember, I only gave a kick, so he could come back and tell me his problems. I know we could discuss this, I have already sorted out a lot of problems by speaking about it with the partner. This is not that serious...

I was pretty surprised when I went to the server today and realized that I have no rights... bacause I didnt know that I did anything wrong...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 5:15 pm

truefully it seemed like it was a bad day for you or something for example how you replied to a racer asking for your set no go get some skills..there is a more nicer way of how to say no if thats what you wished..remember we must respect racers aswell(rule 3) but also it should give you pleasure to do so..ive seen a couple of racers that started of fairly bad and gave a few of my sets and i noticed an improvement immediatly and for helping them they were really greatful and thanked me and thats the satifaction for doing it..i can only speak on the behalf of the fbm servers and its a delicate balance that if people get kicked for nothing then that info will spread around and we end up with the good racers going elsewhere and crashers with a zillion accounts on there.one piece of advice i can give through experience is save the replay then spec and alt F4 open lfs again in seperate window and to check the replays before making a kick/ban also warn of a kick incase and then a kick follow or ban depending on severity of what they done.,.

also i know that you dont think its good racing the way you take t1..thats how every t1 wipeout happens as you enter it at speed and no consideration,like i said may have been a bad day but we must seperate that from our action ingame..

only my views and wish everyone a good evening
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 5:32 pm

PiCuR wrote:

In the straight, I remember the case, and I cant see that clearly in the replay, but I tried to overtake petrosjan from the left, and he turned in front of me (to the left) (we can see it in replay from petrosjan's cam that he turns a bit left), thats what I saw and thats why I gave kick. Maybe it was because of my or his connection errors (aka LAG).

Why you kick someone who turn left? ... He can change line once to defend his position, if he would change line secondly, then you can consider it like blocking, but I still dont think he should be kicked from server for that. You could warn him or maybe DT penalty. I think it was little exagerrated action.

Defending position with one move is officialy allowed in F1 rules also. I dont really see reason for kick.

EDIT: T1 seems OK, I dont see anything bad on replay in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 6:11 pm

skswat wrote:
PiCuR wrote:

Why you kick someone who turn left? ... He can change line once to defend his position, if he would change line secondly, then you can consider it like blocking, but I still dont think he should be kicked from server for that. You could warn him or maybe DT penalty. I think it was little exagerrated action.

Defending position with one move is officialy allowed in F1 rules also. I dont really see reason for kick.

EDIT: T1 seems OK, I dont see anything bad on replay in there.

That left was the second line change. For first defense he was going right, it can be seen on the replay very clearly.

bish: Yes, you think it good, I was a bit more nervous those days, but I dont want to flood any of you with my problems Very Happy

In T1, if I arrive faster, I go on the corners apex, on the most inside line of the corner, and I always care about others.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 6:41 pm

you do usually drive more careful picur i agree with that.thats i stated it may have been a bad day for you.t1 was as sam said a little aggressive.and with the other guy it seems he is pulling over to let you past as when you both exit t1 this brings you both to the left side at which time your in his rear view mirror then he pulls to the right which to me is a sign of not someone blocking but to allow you past on the left.it may have been a misunderstanding which is a good reason to check replays.its obvious watching the replay he didnt hadnt the intention of being in your way or he would have stayed to the left at which time you were behind him
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 6:46 pm

bish wrote:
truefully it seemed like it was a bad day for you or something for example how you replied to a racer asking for your set no go get some skills..there is a more nicer way of how to say no if thats what you wished..remember we must respect racers aswell(rule 3) but also it should give you pleasure to do so..ive seen a couple of racers that started of fairly bad and gave a few of my sets and i noticed an improvement immediatly and for helping them they were really greatful and thanked me and thats the satifaction for doing it..i can only speak on the behalf of the fbm servers and its a delicate balance that if people get kicked for nothing then that info will spread around and we end up with the good racers going elsewhere and crashers with a zillion accounts on there.one piece of advice i can give through experience is save the replay then spec and alt F4 open lfs again in seperate window and to check the replays before making a kick/ban also warn of a kick incase and then a kick follow or ban depending on severity of what they done.,.

also i know that you dont think its good racing the way you take t1..thats how every t1 wipeout happens as you enter it at speed and no consideration,like i said may have been a bad day but we must seperate that from our action ingame..

only my views and wish everyone a good evening

i can atest to what bish is saying about the help of others because without the help of Mrc in all i would not be where i am today. And i will return to FBM again i am getting better there in using a set that bish has givin to me so please MRc keep helping others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx 70GTO
Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 6:56 pm

bish wrote:
........he is pulling over to let you past as when you both exit t1 this brings you both to the left side at which time your in his rear view mirror then he pulls to the right which to me is a sign of not someone blocking but to allow you past on the left.

But I couldnt pass that way, because i had to stay in his slipstream to get a bit more advantage of speed, i needed to go faster.
But I never argued with the going right, i argued with the left! but it was a bit confusing, I totally saw that he pulled towards where i wanted to pass him, he pulled left. Thats why i gave kick, but i still say that i could talk to him if he came back, but he didnt, he just complained... i dont like this, i like fair people.

You, and all other mrc members know that i dont give ban/kick for everybody, i only punish people who deserves. I only have 2 very strict rules in my mind: 1. respect flag rules, especially the blue one here; 2. be fair. (crashers make an exception, who crashes on purpose, gets immediate ban, there's nothing to discuss about, but who drives recklessly and crash because of that, can be warned)

70GTO: I used to help those people, who I consider good, have pb under 1:15 and rt above 70%. Under these, they have to improve their skills, and dont need sets. I know it from myself, I lived in my set-asker-age too, but now I know that a good set doesnt make miracles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 7:34 pm

picur : i do agree with what you said, there are those that there is no help for except to help themselves. And i do know that a set will not help you instantly you have to learn how to drive the set took me awhile to find set that works for me everyone is differant so my point is give the set to them they wont ask you again and it might be the one that works for them and there driving and be very thankfull to you and others (do on to others as they do on to you) kindness can be spread to others like a virus anyone can catch it

thx 70GTO
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 8:23 pm

the right set and settings took me from 1.16 constantly to 1.13.76-- its finding the one that suits there driving and then they still usually need to alter steering a bit to suit them..watch any replay from when i give a set i always say that il either alter for them if needed or pass them a different one as if the sets not benifical for them even slightly then its not helped them..and also ive been passed a set which the racer said to see what was like as he had trouble controlling it and it was perfect for me and use it still.and altered it for him by putting 5-6 wing which helped

and it was thanks to christina22 helping me with sets that i accomplished getting faster by trying a set with steering set one way if didint work then alter slightly tik it suited
Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 8:35 pm

bish wrote:
the right set and settings took me from 1.16 constantly to 1.13.76-- its finding the one that suits there driving and then they still usually need to alter steering a bit to suit them..watch any replay from when i give a set i always say that il either alter for them if needed or pass them a different one as if the sets not benifical for them even slightly then its not helped them..and also ive been passed a set which the racer said to see what was like as he had trouble controlling it and it was perfect for me and use it still.and altered it for him by putting 5-6 wing which helped

and it was thanks to christina22 helping me with sets that i accomplished getting faster by trying a set with steering set one way if didint work then alter slightly tik it suited

The set I'm using is originally made by a hungarian racer called HNR, who I haventseen since he gave me that. I modified it a lot, but the basics is still his settings. I tried a lot settings made by better players than me, but I was slower with all of them. I have a driving technic which I got used to, and I formed it with this set, maybe thats why I wont be better with others' set, I was even worse with nos's wr set, which with he could go 1:11,96....
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-10, 9:00 pm

yeah its things like controllers that are used and settings in the options control in lfs itself steer smooth ect
Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-11, 2:31 pm

SAM, do you have an answer to all these thing I written here, or I will stay limad0 forever?
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-11, 2:43 pm

PiCuR wrote:
SAM, do you have an answer to all these thing I written here, or I will stay limad0 forever?

Hello PiCuR,

obviously you will recover your right, is only to punish you for a certain behavior that is not that of the MRc.
I simply draw your attention that in future this will not happen again. You must notify before any action because several parameters can back into play, such as a window opens and the driver crash, it is not really his fault but will be interpreted as a crash.
Sometimes you have to be more pedagogue.

Best regards
Sam

PS : you are back Limad4
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-11, 5:32 pm

SaMiX wrote:
PiCuR wrote:

Hello PiCuR,

obviously you will recover your right, is only to punish you for a certain behavior that is not that of the MRc.
I simply draw your attention that in future this will not happen again. You must notify before any action because several parameters can back into play, such as a window opens and the driver crash, it is not really his fault but will be interpreted as a crash.
Sometimes you have to be more pedagogue.

Best regards
Sam

PS : you are back Limad4

Thank you, Sam.
I will watch replay next time(s) always.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty2011-11-11, 6:31 pm

I think this topic is solved. Closing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complain about Picur   Complain about Picur Empty

Back to top Go down

Complain about Picur
Page 1 of 1