MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmin67

Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 5:06 pm

I would like to stop admins kicking and banning people for no spec if crash. In real races if you crash you try get up as fast as possible and finish first. If you do crash the guys show the yellow flag. Yellow flag means "Crash ahead, slow down and no over taking". Well the server should have auto kick if no slowdown and/or overtake on yellow flag. If you do not follow the yellow flag then it's your risk of crashing just because you were advised to slow down. If you really broke your car then you decide if pit or not.

Who else agrees to avoid coming last place because someone hit you in the back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 6:59 pm

SPEC WHEN CRASH " rule " , is used so that we avoid more accidents in track.

Staying on track after an accident , just causes more accidents , more argues , and more reports for crashes which could have been avoided just by specing.

So the guys who just stay on track to mess out , or try to rejoin track with a car totally damaged out , are kicked out of server due to dangerous driving.

Hope you understand the reasons of that " rule ".

Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 7:01 pm

hello welcome to the forums

il give some pointers on this

1, in real life would they allow someone to race who crashed many times

2, in real life they have an equivalent to shift + s and its called race marshalls who come and drag the car of the track

3,it may be that in racing such as the btcc or racing involving normal cars that they allow to rejoin in real life but in formula sports it dont happen often if at all

4, most of the time we ask you to spectate so it dont ruin the race for others also,and if it was a longer race then it would be unsuitable to expect to spec

5 finally - its a 3 lap race there is nothing harmful to oneself to spec and either rejoin from pits or wait 2 minutes til the next race, think if the shoe was on the other foot and you was going good in a race and then ruinning by someone blocking the middle of the track
if someone intentionaly hits you then its something which should be reported and it will be investaged
remember that you race on the servers provided by mrc so we have the right to ensure that people can race without bad incidents every five minutes because of one or two people and its proven what it would be like without this rule when we didnt use it on our gp track server
thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 7:39 pm

i also notice in a previous post that you know of the spec rule and apologise for not doing so,and it is your own fault if kicked for not doing so.

the replay in your other post shows a perfect example of why we use this rule,one man takes out numerous people which is something we aim to avoid
Back to top Go down
Bufo

Bufo

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 8:18 pm

well said bish!
Back to top Go down
Bufo

Bufo

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 8:26 pm

cosmin67i watched you a bit today, i know it is frustrating when your new. But the shift + s is also for your own good.
If you spin and your doing no harm, like being miles back, some admins will think ok, its fine. but remember there will be a moment that you dont check the mini map, you come back on the track and you take out the leader who was about to lap you. Then your in trouble and have the entire room against you, you get banned.
We are all racing for fun and try to get better lap times. if we have to dodge cars standing on track its no fun for anybody. once you get better you will understand, that is when somebody ruins your pb lap or race win for not spectating.
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 8:47 pm

This is the guy i banned today for this exact reason, he kept whining about his race being ruined by spectating and for not listening to admins. I got several people who said to me that the ban was a good call. And with a PB of around 1.20? I think you got a waaay to big mouth for that...
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-19, 9:57 pm

i would sugest going to our FBM GP track for learning this might be a little more forgiving in the rules to start out with. and is what this server if im right is set up for correct Bish ????

goat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty2013-02-20, 3:23 pm

Goat wrote:
i would sugest going to our FBM GP track for learning this might be a little more forgiving in the rules to start out with. and is what this server if im right is set up for correct Bish ????

goat

i would say that it is best mate yeah,from when i first joined mrc it always seemed that new racers always went to gp track to learn,also if he keeps having problems with losing control then its possibly something wrong with his setup which all he needs to do is ask for help and listen to any admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion   Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Spec Complain + Suggestion
Page 1 of 1