MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty
PostSubject: SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty2012-01-17, 9:47 am

I THOUGHT SOME MONTH AGO WE AGREE TO PUT SOME RULES ON FBM DEMO SERVERS,LIKE PB LIMITS.NOW I SEE EVERY MORNING IN ALL FBM SERVERS NO PB LIMIT.DID SOMEBODY DO THAT OR YOU SAM CHANGE THAT?ITS A CHAOS THERE AND I FEEL SOME KIND OF RESPONSABLE OF FBM,COUSE I PUT MY RESPONSABILIETIES ON IT SOME MONTH AGO.
I RACE A LITTLE MORE LAST FEW WEEKS,COUSE SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND I WILL MISS FOR SOME WEEKS FROM SUNDAY,BUT WE NEED TO LOOK AFTER OUR FBM SERVERS MORE CLOSELY,COUSE UNTIL NOW THEY ARE MOST POPULAR SERVERS AND WE WANA TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

SOUTH IS GONNA LOOK AFTER THIS WHEN I M MISSING AND I HOPE BISH,WHEN HE HAVE TIME.

PS:SWAT HAVE TO KNOW THAT-LIMAD 3 OR 4 CAN CHANGE SERVERS CONFIGURATION?

TNX ALL AND HAVE A GOOD DAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty2012-01-17, 11:50 am

Hi Cristina,

I have check airio and true Formula BMW #2 was not locked pb time (my fault i have make !rld and reset all servers), i have corrected.
Formula BMW is always locked
Formula BMW #2 is locked too.
GP Track will be all the time not locked

Only Limad 5 can change !lk.

See you later
Sam

*EDIT*
We have a decline in popularity, but we do not pay the racers for they come to our servers
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
ketamine

ketamine

PostSubject: Re: SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty2012-01-17, 4:19 pm

No, I think that the server is not suffering a decline in popularity, but is suffering of lack of good people to race with. Lately the servers have been invaded by guys with low safety ratings, low xp and PB like 1.19, 1.20, 1.27 (!). I think that along a PB limit that allows you to join a race, there should be an experience limit, because I have seen a lot of people with good PB and driving like crap, thinking that if they are fast everybody should get the hell out of the way, they dont have to respect blue flag because they are fast - things like that.

Sometimes when I join the server there are so many people doing stupid things that for cleaning the server would be necessary to kick 3/4 of the racers, and that sure brings along some bad feelings about the server, but if we want to keep them clean I am afraid we have to do that. Nevertheless that is at least one admin who was crashing on purpose one night, ruining others races and saying "yea, too easy" , "pff like a walk in the park" and so on. And if its an admin (MRC member) who does that, eventually people will not have respect for the server and MRC members.

ketamine.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty2012-01-18, 6:07 am

you are right KETAMINE...but we agree some month ago GPTRACK to remain whit no restriction at all so new racers cant practice....that s doesnt mean they can do anything.we have to be more issy whit them until they learn some basic rules....ant way you do a great job on gptrack and i tnx for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty2012-01-18, 5:50 pm

@Sam: No idea if you removed the idle kick intentionally but it does not work. There is someone connected on FBM #2 for 24 hours now but got 0 laps for FBM in LFSW. So not racing at all. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS   SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS Empty

Back to top Go down

SOME STRANGE MODIFICATION ON FBM DEMO SERVERS
Page 1 of 1