MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission

Go down 
+3
bish
cristina22
HELLShadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HELLShadow

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty
PostSubject: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 2:53 pm

Hello guys,

I just want to make a quick summary what He (Rex) really does in the server when no other MRc guy is online...

Lets start with the beginning... I found this server Friday night, and i found it awesome.... but on Monday, the server was full of crashers, and there were I, my friend [TPR]szállító and [MRc]czg... We were speaking about all the shit and stuff like that...when I and szállíto had enough of We got always crashed by crashers... We've repoted it x million times to Rex...and he said..." and? ".... Well...We though he just did not see it...ok...and this happened like 10 times again.. Czg came online, and he finally banned those bastards, after that, Rex had even some "nice" words to Czg himself...
OK...not the point now...
But what literally pissed me off is when today I wanted to join to the server, i joined the race, and I got kicked by Rex...with this reason: BAD LANGUAGE!

And this was on..and on...and on....I tried it 7 times...but...I got bored...

And I want You, Server Admin, think about that, who in your clan deserves an admin permission...PLS....

One of your favourite players: [HELL]Shadow

EDIT: Sorry, he even banned me now for 90 days.....(for NOTHING)
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:02 pm

you said MRC REX.....IS NOT MRC W-REX?
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:27 pm

Yes it is....sorry just was really pissed off cuz had been banned...for nothing...while the rest of the clan is my really good friend..Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:34 pm

well...i did something agains our team rules,but i thing i do right...i bun w-rex 5min ago becouse he said to me he dont have to explain to me anything he do......remember...i got him banned 4-5 month ago for wrong behavior...i m not interested of his excuses after this post...if SAM decide to remove me,its ok....W-REX...was asking limad rights on all teams before and all teams kick him...
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:38 pm

HELLShadow wrote:
Yes it is....sorry just was really pissed off cuz had been banned...for nothing...while the rest of the clan is my really good friend..Smile

you are still banned now?
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:40 pm

Well, thank u Friend Smile

If needed, I will go to Your side to defend You with all my powers, if u call me, I'll be there Smile Never forget about that Smile

Hmmm a little problem....when i try to join online, it immediatly writes that the host regretted my purpouse of joining in... and now that common " U got xx day xx hr xx min left of your ban" thingy dont even appears...

Last edited by HELLShadow on 2012-01-17, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:42 pm

HELLShadow wrote:
Well, thank u Friend Smile

If needed, I will go to Your side to defend You with all my powers, if u call me, I'll be there Smile Never forget about that Smile

listen...nothing to do whit you...here was just a top of the shhit...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:46 pm

i got to report aswell that w-rex just connected to our server with another account then he decides to tell me that he was banned earlier on so ive jsut banned his new account aswell
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:55 pm

bish wrote:
i got to report aswell that w-rex just connected to our server with another account then he decides to tell me that he was banned earlier on so ive jsut banned his new account aswell

listen mate...i dont care what he said...he is rood,very young...my guees...and he told me he dont have to explain me anything....thats not right....i got him remove from team 4-5 month ago from banned ppl...SAM have to remember that....
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:56 pm

hi guys, hi Cristina.

i just came home to eat and really have to get back to work damn... but i want to remember to our supad's and administrator's that this is not the first time we have such complain on this forum, and maybe not the last. the administrator's ( y supose) have to watch more carefully who get's limad and what right's they get...

and i don't get other thing here.. how come we have soo much limad's and they play on [AA] server's??? !!! why on my favorite server GP TRACK is nobody? but in the same time they play on AA??

i wish i have much time but i don't have it for the momment... hope to cya soon on the track. take care team bye bye
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 3:57 pm

so if a limad0 tell me to fuk off ot to go cook and clean,should i do that?
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:01 pm

by him giving abuse hes breaching rules so thats a reason to ban him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:08 pm

bish wrote:
by him giving abuse hes breaching rules so thats a reason to ban him

well bish....our rules are not to kick or ban a member...but...i wana see you when a realy mf trouble maker say to you to fuk off.....i dont know how you will react....i thing i m gonna stop posting now,couse i m very mad
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:16 pm

OK my petrol lover friends..

the problem with T-REX has been solved, but a question...and what will happen with me? cuz i literally done nothing against...u...T-Rex....or against the server..

So, if possible, can i get back my permission to join to your servers? Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:29 pm

HELLShadow wrote:

the problem with T-REX has been solved, but a question...and what will happen with me? cuz i literally done nothing against...u...T-Rex....or against the server..

what s your race name?i ll unban you
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:32 pm

cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:

[HELL]Shadow or if u think about my account name ingame, its "shadow0013"

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:38 pm

rex should be removed from team for abusing supad like that for sure
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:42 pm

HELLShadow wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:

Thanks Smile

i unban you...you should be abble to go race ...tnx and sorry for any disconfort...we try to be fair whit anyone...like in any team,some fukers will do some shit...i apologige and hope you will race on our servers
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:44 pm

cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:

Thanks Smile

i unban you...you should be abble to go race ...tnx and sorry for any disconfort...we try to be fair whit anyone...like in any team,some fukers will do some shit...i apologige and hope you will race on our servers

OK I go and check it right now Smile And I was an LFS server owner too, so i know how is it going.... Razz Smile

EDIT: Hmmm..still writes unable to connect... Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: wow   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 4:46 pm

wow...a full topic just for that crazy mf.....well...thats our job.....but will be better if we go back on some strict applying
Back to top Go down
HELLShadow

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 5:29 pm

HELLShadow wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
HELLShadow wrote:

Thanks Smile

OK I go and check it right now Smile And I was an LFS server owner too, so i know how is it going.... Razz Smile

EDIT: Hmmm..still writes unable to connect... Smile

Hmmm...Christina You r really good to me...literally Smile Just one problem left. Which is: the following account: Shadow0013, is still on banned list or whats the problem? Look, from the deepest part of my heart, I'm NOT mentioning it cuz I am unpatient....and I know u (and me too) feel it annoying, but can u re-check that am I still on ban list? Or whats the ETA of i can connect again to the server? Very Happy

Once again just for be in 1 place, my account name is: Shadow0013
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 7:10 pm

Oh my god.... I add W-Rex to member list just last night and this evening I read all this? What is he doing? He is in team maybe 3 days in total and so many complaints on him.
(anyway I dont know why he got Limad1 as novice when he should have Limad0)

I will remove him limad rights and remove from MRc.

@Cristina: He is not young. Regarding to his profile he is 44 years old. If he is really on profile photo, it can be true.

My questoin is: Why we accept driver like this when we knew that he is trouble maker and there was quite a lot of problems with him before?

This is a complaint, so I move topic to Complaint section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 9:40 pm

I dont know why all say that , Ask about me,watch replays but i do always correct on servers ,Shadow dont show tag never on race and he must do it ,i dont know he was a member too but i cant bann so u are talking lieds,but any way I dont want to cause trebles between members,if the supad decide that im out of members,no problems but....banned me 4 or 5 months?? my accounts that they knows,ufff heavy i think. I dont know Cristina is supad before, and i say i dont need to say u nothing about to shadow because i cant bann. And.. yes im near 45 years 20-01.If someone want i can show my pasport. So at the end ,just to say thanks to only one person who belive in me.
he has the replays i sended it.
good nigth johnnycachuli,cachuli, W-ReX
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 10:09 pm

EXE wrote:
hi guys, hi Cristina.

i just came home to eat and really have to get back to work damn... but i want to remember to our supad's and administrator's that this is not the first time we have such complain on this forum, and maybe not the last. the administrator's ( y supose) have to watch more carefully who get's limad and what right's they get...

and i don't get other thing here.. how come we have soo much limad's and they play on [AA] server's??? !!! why on my favorite server GP TRACK is nobody? but in the same time they play on AA??

i wish i have much time but i don't have it for the momment... hope to cya soon on the track. take care team bye bye

wow child calm down...
u allready cried to south and bish... and now at the forums whats your DAMN FUCKING PROBLEM? excause me, that i spend 10-15 mins on AA because i've some old friends there... i was on fbm #1 and #2 till i go on AA but nevermind ^.^

nvm i played 95% on MRc server since november 2010 npnp ... oh wait ... i can check the member tracker and flame everyone whos not driving on our server lol! HERP DERP!

greetz jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty2012-01-17, 10:14 pm

No sorry cipriano any Team kick me never can you test it im in sextaafondo in Spain for long time,again u imagine sry,must be always true what u say dont supouse it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission Empty

Back to top Go down

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next