MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS

Go down 
+4
JayVi
SaMiX
Edgarz
cristina22
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 5:28 pm

i have all ready let you the PASSWORD SERVERS, you continous to use the TAG + use bad language + be arrogant.

What's i can do more, let kill the team because you are CRISTINA?
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 5:33 pm

SaMiX wrote:
i have all ready let you the PASSWORD SERVERS, you continous to use the TAG + use bad language + be arrogant.

What's i can do more, let kill the team because you are CRISTINA?

i dot have any password,i dont use tag and i was never arrogant whit anybody...i maybe was the most calm administrator ever....woteva...
Back to top Go down
Edgarz

Edgarz

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 5:45 pm

Excuse my language here but get your head out of your f*** a*** you absolute t***. If people want to join MRc that is there choice. Just because you've been sat on a server for however many hours a day doesn't mean that YOU are the SOLE reason that MRc is a good team. Say what you want about me but at least I'm not hated by 99% of the people who read these froums, you're the ignorant and arrogant one here, no one else.

Get the f... off the forums please.

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 4255744582
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 5:55 pm

Edgarz wrote:
Excuse my language here but get your head out of your f*** a*** you absolute t***. If people want to join MRc that is there choice. Just because you've been sat on a server for however many hours a day doesn't mean that YOU are the SOLE reason that MRc is a good team. Say what you want about me but at least I'm not hated by 99% of the people who read these froums, you're the ignorant and arrogant one here, no one else.

im out of this team you unthankfulll ppl,and edgarz who do u think u are talking like that to anybody on here? you pull ur head out ur ass u absolute t***!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k this s**t:evil:
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 6:01 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
Edgarz wrote:

im out of this team you unthankfulll ppl,and edgarz who do u think u are talking like that to anybody on here? you pull ur head out ur ass u absolute t***!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k this s**t:evil:

you too talk correctly or bye bye
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-02, 6:14 pm

topic closed, good luck and goodbye nothing good on this topic just hatred
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 9:35 am

I would like to unlock this for a while because I was mentioned in many posts from cristina in here, so I would like to answer.

First of all,
SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 1843128675
So epic topic. Like never ending story with you Cristina. I think Sam also see how you are in real.

Why you always complaining to me personally and not officialy on MRc forum about your problems? You are so paranoic when you think that everyone want ban you, crash you.... just everyone want make you bad because of unknown reason. Of course I have nothing better to do, like "hiring" drivers to come on MRc server crash you and vote to ban you. LOL
Maybe you all the time write personally on Facebook/MSN only to me to be able write here how bad and piece of shit I am.

If I am so bad, why you always contacting me? Thats my question.

And I was in MRc earlier that you, so dont say things that I did nothing. Why then you always saying how nice things I did for team and on forum updates and then here write that I am worst person what was in MRc ever?
Why you always saying how much PM's you sent to Sam to bring me back to team? NOBODY asked you to send that PM's. I can sort my problems alone.

I think that worst person which was in MRc isnt me.... but you. And how you can call yourself most calm admin ever? Just read your posts here. I never seen so many swear words on this forum ever like are in your posts.

@South: we used to, that you can only swearing here, so bye bye.

PS. I am surprised, that you cristina are not banned from forum again. You asking to ban you, but then create another account called cristina222. How funny.

Sam, I think we should really BAN cristina from MRc servers. Then she cant again complain that someone wanted ban her from our servers. SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 148947567

I think its all from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 9:48 am

she is already banned from the servers and the forum and facebook MRc, I have no patience with her now.
I no longer want to waste my time with her.

The admin, the more calm, that made ​​me laugh affraid
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:06 am

I see username cristina22 in forum administration as Active. Not banned SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 2852790277
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:09 am

I would like to let her read my post and answer... I am really curious how she will answer. Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:12 am

she is unbanned only from the forum
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:25 am

now i have to thanks anybody for unban me from forum????.....i m just tired off all this...i will put a video whit a race this morning in mrc....see if i m slow SAM...THAT S ALL
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:30 am

Can you just stop lying please,

Apr 03 08:03:13 Send Track : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:13 Send Track : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:15 Connect : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:17 A new guest is connecting
Apr 03 08:03:27 †cristina22† connected (ciprian35)

this is IP from Australia
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:32 am

General IP Information

IP: 1.124.63.143
Decimal: 24919951
Hostname: 1.124.63.143
ISP: Telstra Internet
Organization: Telstra Internet
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Western Australia
City: Perth
Latitude: -31.9333
Longitude: 115.8333

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 3042645098

Maybe she forget that we are working in IT. SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 3421137111
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:38 am

SaMiX wrote:
she is already banned from the servers and the forum and facebook MRc, I have no patience with her now.
I no longer want to waste my time with her.

The admin, the more calm, that made ​​me laugh affraid

WHY you are confusing my work on servers whit our fighting on forum???...that s my question??....look at administrators job on servers....who make a good work swat???.....SAM,DRIVERGR,MAX?????.....NO...was me and south and other members who we bring here....BISH???....I bring him to fbm and help him to improve....sorry bish fot bring you in this discution...so...wtf we talking about???.....me wasting my time for allmost 1 year and see how SAM told me i didnt do anything for this team and my time is fake???....how do you feel if it was in my place????

and so we clear this thing ...all this s**t start whit jayv...well....let him try again to beat fbm whit fbx...and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:42 am

Just notice.... MRc have 10+ servers and you are always talking about FBM. But MRc isnt only FBM.
You think that MRc is working so nice because you managing one server?

Funny. You dont see work of other admins on Rally servers, so dont talk that you are god and nothing would work without you.
You are out of MRc 2 months and MRc is working. affraid
So probably wasn't you only who keep MRc on top.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 10:46 am

cristina22 wrote:
and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB

what's you say, you pay me ?? are you crazy?? you never give me 1 cent so stop lying again please.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:02 am

SaMiX wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB

what's you say, you pay me ?? are you crazy?? you never give me 1 cent so stop lying again please.
SAM..or you are bad in english or you are on to make me look bad.....jayv said to you on rally x server if i pay you to be in this team.....are you serious?
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:08 am

skswat wrote:
Just notice.... MRc have 10+ servers and you are always talking about FBM. But MRc isnt only FBM.
You think that MRc is working so nice because you managing one server?

Funny. You dont see work of other admins on Rally servers, so dont talk that you are god and nothing would work without you.
You are out of MRc 2 months and MRc is working. affraid
So probably wasn't you only who keep MRc on top.

I AM THE person whobring most off the members here....rally x?..you was racing just between members when i come...and was 13 members....so swat...if it works mrc now???...yes..becouse of me and south ....is so hard to say it???.....i help you if you want to make a understatement who you cant say it
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:11 am

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING MORE.,..i am sorry i didnt race whit some members....UFO,RICKY,DRIVER GR.....THEY SEEMS like mature persons and willing to see reality
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:17 am

to return to the topic, no one asked you anything at all. you helped us because it is you who like it. but after coming and say that everything MRc is because of you, it's crazy.

you were just a member , but unfortunately you have bad behavior.

who pays for the servers, who configured airio and who made good forum. it's not you. it's we

you were only in Formula BMW (1/10). talk evil about the rally and its members that not surprises for me from you.

I understand EQW why you were never accepted
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:21 am

well...you are far from reality SAM...EQ DONT eccept me???...let me show you...i will be limad4-5 tomorow on AA...CHECK IT OUT....like i said.....swat is fu**ing whit your mind....and honestly...good for him...he find a good one...i m done
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:24 am

stops to take you to the center of the world, it would be interresting to know if members are coming in the team because your name is Cristina or is this for MRc

im sure you will be never an admin in AA, it's sure
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:33 am

SaMiX wrote:
stops to take you to the center of the world, it would be interresting to know if members are coming in the team because your name is Cristina or is this for MRc

im sure you will be never an admin in AA, it's sure

WANT ME TO POST YOUR PM S FOR 5-6 MONTH AGO SAM???...pls CRISTINA i put all my trust in you to bring members and s**t....thank you CRISTINA....you remember when i said i will respect you no metther what?.....no...i change my mind.....i m not anymore.....PUT SOME f****g THANKS FOR ME AND SOUTH FOR MAKE YOU A TEAM AND GO ON....never talk to you like that anybody???..well i m not anybody...i m not persons who kiss ya ass just to be safe in a team....me grow up????.....i will f****g open 3-4 teams and look like i own the world?....dont mention eqw name anymore,becouse he is not thinghing so good of you also

so now you can ban me again...you STEVIE WONDER OF LFS....DONE
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 11:33 am

now you call Ricky and MAX mature persons, but couple weeks ago you wanted put them out of MRc.... you always say what you actualy need.
MRc worked before you knew what LFS is, so stop taking all glory on your person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: