MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS

Go down 
+4
JayVi
SaMiX
Edgarz
cristina22
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:39 am

done deal swat...talk to the hand...and the hand will tell you the same....
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:39 am

cristina22 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
stops to take you to the center of the world, it would be interresting to know if members are coming in the team because your name is Cristina or is this for MRc

im sure you will be never an admin in AA, it's sure

WANT ME TO POST YOUR PM S FOR 5-6 MONTH AGO SAM???...pls CRISTINA i put all my trust in you to bring members and s**t....thank you CRISTINA....you remember when i said i will respect you no metther what?.....no...i change my mind.....i m not anymore.....PUT SOME f****g THANKS FOR ME AND SOUTH FOR MAKE YOU A TEAM AND GO ON....never talk to you like that anybody???..well i m not anybody...i m not persons who kiss ya ass just to be safe in a team....me grow up????.....i will f****g open 3-4 teams and look like i own the world?....dont mention eqw name anymore,becouse he is not thinghing so good of you also

so now you can ban me again...you STEVIE WONDER OF LFS....DONE

i correct : i say thank you for what's you make for the team, not YOU MAKE THE TEAM it's different

because i'm polished but after i make you out because you talk bad all the time and you dont respect the rules because you think you are a queen.

me too i can talk like you with bad language but im not a child
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:45 am

MRc is never what it is, because of you, end of story little girl
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:55 am

yes...end of story...everbody know me and south ake this team.....so SAM ,,,,YOU CAN TALK IN VAIN....if you call me again little girl,i will call you a little d**k....have some f****g respect...wtf you are hiding on other members back???
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:57 am

can you understand in your little brain, YOU MAKE NOTHING

Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 11:58 am

now i stop to talk with a stupid girl, end story for me
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:07 pm

thank you..let me remain stupid you son of einstein......done
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:13 pm

you can rage, there is your true personality comes out, you are just pathetic little girl.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:26 pm

sure...let me be pathetic...you didn say that a few month ago.....SWAT...tell SAM TO DANCE...he will do it....rage??..that will show your real face,not mine...i allways was like this,talking the truth....who are you???

A OWNER OF WHAT???...YOU ARE JUST A PUPET IN SWAT HANDS....NOBODY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU THAT???,,,,,WELL...THIS STUPID GIRL TELL YOU....SO YOU f****g GROW UP...YOU ARE NOT THE OWENER OF MICROSOFT...YOU ARE JUST A OLD KID WHIT A TOY....AND DONT FIKING EVER COMPARE YOU TO EQW...HE IS HIS OWN MASTER...YOU ARE NOT
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:29 pm

cristina22 wrote:
well...you are far from reality SAM...EQ DONT eccept me???...let me show you...i will be limad4-5 tomorow on AA...CHECK IT OU
I believe that if EQ will see this thread, you won't became L4/L5 on AA. Not even a member of AA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:41 pm

cristina22 wrote:
sure...let me be pathetic...you didn say that a few month ago.....SWAT...tell SAM TO DANCE...he will do it....rage??..that will show your real face,not mine...i allways was like this,talking the truth....who are you???

A OWNER OF WHAT???...YOU ARE JUST A PUPET IN SWAT HANDS....NOBODY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU THAT???,,,,,WELL...THIS STUPID GIRL TELL YOU....SO YOU FU*ING GROW UP...YOU ARE NOT THE OWENER OF MICROSOFT...YOU ARE JUST A OLD KID WHIT A TOY....AND DONT FIKING EVER COMPARE YOU TO EQW...HE IS HIS OWN MASTER...YOU ARE NOT

I am what I am, but what is certain is that I'm not like you.
Yesterday you were saying bad things about EQW and today it is great for you, you are just moody.

if you are accepted into another team I complained the team. because you brought only s**t, you made some s**t in AA in MRc and who is next?

Now I stop talking with you, I not like to talk with liars and double-face
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:51 pm

cristina22 wrote:

A OWNER OF WHAT???...YOU ARE JUST A PUPET IN SWAT HANDS...
SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 3800580595

10 posts before I was piece of sh*t and now I control whole MRc... SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 570266661

Wake up Cristina.
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 3:15 pm

cristina22 wrote:
well...you are far from reality SAM...EQ DONT eccept me???...let me show you...i will be limad4-5 tomorow on AA...CHECK IT OUT....like i said.....

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 1886922373 SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 1886922373 SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 1886922373

swat is controlling mrc? SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 3615347776
oh wait SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 2989936755
Back to top Go down
Edgarz

Edgarz

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 4:41 pm

cristina22 wrote:
yes...end of story...everbody know me and south ake this team.....so SAM ,,,,YOU CAN TALK IN VAIN....if you call me again little girl,i will call you a little di*k....have some fu*ing respect...wtf you are hiding on other members back???

I don't think I've once thought that this team is what it is because of south and cristina. You are hilarious. Genuinely hilarious.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 4:50 pm

SaMiX wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

A OWNER OF WHAT???...YOU ARE JUST A PUPET IN SWAT HANDS....NOBODY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU THAT???,,,,,WELL...THIS STUPID GIRL TELL YOU....SO YOU FUKI*G GROW UP...YOU ARE NOT THE OWENER OF MICROSOFT...YOU ARE JUST A OLD KID WHIT A TOY....AND DONT FIKING EVER COMPARE YOU TO EQW...HE IS HIS OWN MASTER...YOU ARE NOT

I am what I am, but what is certain is that I'm not like you.
Yesterday you were saying bad things about EQW and today it is great for you, you are just moody.

if you are accepted into another team I complained the team. because you brought only s**t, you made some s**t in AA in MRc and who is next?

Now I stop talking with you, I not like to talk with liars and double-face

put one word when i said something bad about EQ....you will make complaint if i join other team???god...seems i m very important if you put some time to do that....certanly you are nor like me......i m done talking to you too...go look in a mirror and complain to yourself
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 4:52 pm

we spend that time to do good thing.... save another team from his destruction SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 2660368260
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-04, 10:38 pm

as everyone knows i keep out of any arguements between anyone-but i would like to put that it does seem like that from the post by (christina22) it reads as if i have had no influelence on how the fbm servers run smooth and are populated ect,i thought id add that ive had an active and also good part in looking after the fbm servers.i know that it maybe wasnt mean to taken this way but i thought id just add this for anyones future reference

thankyou and peace to all

*Also for future post please refrain from using bad language(swearing) because younger people do visit the forums and its not ideal plus also parents do introduce there kids to lfs and this would cast a bad image which they would prefer to keep them away from..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
hud

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-08, 4:59 pm

i understand that my humble opinion is worth nothing in this epic importance discussion so i will submit opinion of an experts in this field, maybe someone will do some usefull conclusions Laughing
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

OUTLAW

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 6:46 pm

lol! Hud, good one!! SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 410184958
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty2012-04-11, 10:37 am

laughs and facepalms SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 1212055764 are so massive in this threads lol!

This thread can be closed Smile SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 3539032470
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: