MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I banned?

Go down 
+5
(Tom) TomTom
skswat
bish
Goat
xrs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 12:50 am

Formula 1 wrote:

Bish banned this guy.
I know. Its why I waiting for Bish... he know why he banned him and he maybe lower it after explanation from driver. Why am I banned? - Page 3 2274021061
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 12:50 am

Schumarker wrote:
Quote :
Explanation:
T1 kill is when you are driving in full speed into turn 1 (T1) and crash someone in full speed without using brakes.

Mate, but I never did such thing!!! I was in poleposition, and I just continued going straight full speed, leaving the track, while other guys were braking behind me. It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to hit cars BEHIND ME that way Razz Razz Razz Razz You better see that replay before you ban people for 30 days, dudes. That's sooo unfair. I shouldn't have sweared and I deserve to be punished for that, but this T1 stuff never happened Exclamation

Listen Don't change things, Unfortunatly My LFS didnt save again the Replay but Bish will show the replay.
!rules = n2-3
2) No Crash
3) Respect other Member/Admin (which you didn't)
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 12:55 am

il look over the previous replays and will decide - it causes the wrong atmosphere when you have someone swearing especially when there are admin on the server-

We have many racers using the servers that are under the age of 16 and they shouldnt have to deal with such behaviour - language
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 12:57 am

Absolutely. I apologise. I will keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 1:04 am

downloading the replay now and it all rest on if it seems your intention was too crash someone - which if it was then i guarantee you il work it out-

MRc bish
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 1:07 am

I have faith in your honorable judgement Why am I banned? - Page 3 3510096238
Sorry for taking your time, but I feel we have to settle this.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 1:38 am

I don't see problem if someone spin and didnt Shift+S immediately. It happen and its normal that reaction time can't be 0,5 sec. (I dont support this specdating at all, because for me race loosing realism when car can disappear infront of you in race)

I also didn't said that you T1 killed someone. Just attempt. Driving through T1 in full speed isn't safe at all. Why am I banned? - Page 3 530865736
Biggest problem I see is swearing. I understand that if someone ruin PB lap you won't be happy and don't send him flowers, but.... try keep some behaviour on server.

Good is, that you apologise about that.

My suggestion to you: Brake in T1 every time (doesn't matter if you are on pole, or not).... it's more safe in every way.

NOW... Why am I banned? - Page 3 2473281379
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 2:02 am

first off- you are a unsafe driver i think thats obvious - and i dont mean by just your lack of ability to drive i mean you are aggressive -

look at the replay from a spectators point of view - and you will see that you are wrong in saying that you were the car at the front as you had been overtaken and also hit a driver on the right hand side

http://speedy.sh/5Bbaq/BL1-race-3L-8R-6F-384.mpr

the next one at the start you pull over all the way to the right hand side giving no room

http://speedy.sh/aXwER/BL1-race-3L-7R-5F-422.mpr

and final replay shows you starting to drive the wrong way up the track and i believe you was kicked

http://speedy.sh/6wFyN/BL1-race-3L-6R-3F-256.mpr

so in all honesty and dont mean no disrespect but you are probably the most dangerous driver ive seen and before i had seen the replays i was considering lowering the amount of time banned but since watching these there is no chance i will lower it

Please watch the replays yourself and then honestly tell me would you want someone driving and acting like that on your teams servers

Last edited by bish on 2012-05-25, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 2:05 am

skswat wrote:
I don't see problem if someone spin and didnt Shift+S immediately. It happen and its normal that reaction time can't be 0,5 sec. (I dont support this specdating at all, because for me race loosing realism when car can disappear infront of you in race)

I also didn't said that you T1 killed someone. Just attempt. Driving through T1 in full speed isn't safe at all. Why am I banned? - Page 3 530865736
Biggest problem I see is swearing. I understand that if someone ruin PB lap you won't be happy and don't send him flowers, but.... try keep some behaviour on server.

Good is, that you apologise about that.

My suggestion to you: Brake in T1 every time (doesn't matter if you are on pole, or not).... it's more safe in every way.

NOW... Why am I banned? - Page 3 2473281379

In real life someone that had a habit of losing control of the car wouldnt make it onto the circuit and also real racing has its equivalant of spectating which is usually flag shown and saftey car out - its rare to see a spun car in a formula series to rejoin the track when they span out or crashed
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 2:14 am

Good job bish, I am at work and cant watch replays here, so I just commented situation described here on forum + what I saw from logs.

Yes, but when sometimes I just spin and make 360° turn, I am able to continue race without any damage on my car. I dont see reason to spec.

Also if I did 180° spin and I am going backward slowly without doing any sudden movements, other drivers just pass around me and then when its safe, I can turn back and begin pursuit driving. (dont know exact english words for that kind of race when someone is trying catch other drivers infront of him)
My car is without damage ... just lost positions, which I dont care much... its about driving and trying to catch others after fault on track.
Driving still same ideal line is getting boring. Why am I banned? - Page 3 2554086023
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 2:31 am

skswat wrote:
Good job bish, I am at work and cant watch replays here, so I just commented situation described here on forum + what I saw from logs.

Yes, but when sometimes I just spin and make 360° turn, I am able to continue race without any damage on my car. I dont see reason to spec.

Also if I did 180° spin and I am going backward slowly without doing any sudden movements, other drivers just pass around me and then when its safe, I can turn back and begin pursuit driving. (dont know exact english words for that kind of race when someone is trying catch other drivers infront of him)
My car is without damage ... just lost positions, which I dont care much... its about driving and trying to catch others after fault on track.
Driving still same ideal line is getting boring. Why am I banned? - Page 3 2554086023

Thanks mate,i love investigating things

its like i explain to others - there are times when its possible to recover and it not be a problem - if the car is blocking on the track then id say that if they didnt spectate then a car hits them then thats one race ruinned for 2 people when it should of only been the one - its all down to the racers own capability of recovering - i wouldnt expect any new racers to be able to recover - then spend long enough doing 360 degree spins but then with some like yourself if the situation is assessed (no immediate cars going to hit you) then you would be a lot more capable of doing a recovery
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 2:33 am

drop it and go for a tasty piece of pizza Razz
Why am I banned? - Page 3 75600
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 4:05 am

damn swat - you just made me really really hungry - do you know of any take away chip shops that will deliver 1,249.6 miles to my house.lol

that pizza looks so tastey but il have to stop licking the screen and make the real thing.lol
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 6:21 am

bish wrote:
first off- you are a unsafe driver i think thats obvious - and i dont mean by just your lack of ability to drive i mean you are aggressive -

look at the replay from a spectators point of view - and you will see that you are wrong in saying that you were the car at the front as you had been overtaken and also hit a driver on the right hand side

http://speedy.sh/5Bbaq/BL1-race-3L-8R-6F-384.mpr

the next one at the start you pull over all the way to the right hand side giving no room

http://speedy.sh/aXwER/BL1-race-3L-7R-5F-422.mpr

and final replay shows you starting to drive the wrong way up the track and i believe you was kicked

http://speedy.sh/6wFyN/BL1-race-3L-6R-3F-256.mpr

so in all honesty and dont mean no disrespect but you are probably the most dangerous driver ive seen and before i had seen the replays i was considering lowering the amount of time banned but since watching these there is no chance i will lower it

Please watch the replays yourself and then honestly tell me would you want someone driving and acting like that on your teams servers

Hi again Very Happy

OK, I saw the replays. You have some good points, but you also overlook something, i believe. First, if I wanted to crash people, I would have braked at T1 and it would have been a nice mess. I didn't realise there were guys near me when I went out on full throtle. I was outraged and thought "Im leaving the da*n race" Why am I banned? - Page 3 3994858278 Yes, now I see ther was a contact, but I never intended to make it. I'll say it again, if I wanted to make a crash, total braking would do the job. I myself hate guys who are even rude at overtaking and will push you out, not to mention lunatics and "funny guys" who'll just wipe you out of the road. But I think it is obvious I had no intention of doing such thing. I see that Brian guy said something like "he managed to kill only one guy" Why am I banned? - Page 3 4035837523

About the second replay - well, I always saw just everybody closing their inner side, because there is always, absolutely always somebody who'll try to overtake you at the start. With all due respect, I think you missed something in this situation - I did try to close, but when I realised I could push him, I instantly pull back, and I do that quite quickly, so nobody is hurt, because he actually had enough space. As I allready sad, I hate rude guys who leave you no space when overtake and I try not do do same.

The third replay - I just wanted to make fun with guys who just won the race Laughing Mutual crashing after finishing is common and I never saw anyone complaining about that jocolor

So, let's make this clear:

Was my behavior bad? Yes.
Was there intention to "kill"? No.

And about general safety, my safety rating is about 60+, on Air Attack is over 75 (because I rarely drove MRC, i usually drive Air Attack so it improved there faster). I am just trying to get better and if I was a crasher or lunatic, I would get banned and bored quickly.

Bye, and thanks for your efforts to resolve this, I appreciate Why am I banned? - Page 3 3510096238
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 12:58 pm

Schumarker wrote:

The third replay - I just wanted to make fun with guys who just won the race Laughing Mutual crashing after finishing is common and I never saw anyone complaining about that jocolor

Schumarker wrote:

I thought there are same ruls like on Air Attack - you are allowed to practice after the race is finished and the racing line should be kept clear by other drivers. This guy had no reason to crash me, that was rudeAnd I was about to improve my record for more than half a second... He made me really, really mad Why am I banned? - Page 3 4255744582

errm sorry but you seem to have forgot your excuse for swearing lol! lol!

Also in the third replay if you hadnt been spectated i would have said that you possibly would have crashed them before they finished or at least the racer who was 3rd place

Schumarker wrote:

Hi again Very Happy

OK, I saw the replays. You have some good points, but you also overlook something, i believe. First, if I wanted to crash people, I would have braked at T1 and it would have been a nice mess. I didn't realise there were guys near me when I went out on full throtle. I was outraged and thought "Im leaving the da*n race"

Incorrect the majority of t1 crashing is caused exactly the same way you did- and you was outraged which is something that gives more reason to think your intention was to crash someone
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 4:20 pm

But I did apologise, look the repla... the previous page Why am I banned? - Page 3 3004240196

I don't actually crash people when they finish, I am aware that it might ruin their lap, at least. I just stand still some distance before the finish line and then they bump into me, when they pass it, surprise, surprise Why am I banned? - Page 3 4233136003 If I crashed people that way they would ban me a long time ago from all servers. Instead, I am just improving and that's the reason I was so angry yesterday, I really had that lap...

It is logical that most of T1 crashes happen when idiots just don't brake and wipe people of the road, but I certainly didn't expect to hit anyone, because there wasn't anyone in front of me. Simple as that.

If you say "OK, you sweared too much and you get 30 days!" it's OK. I did that. If you say "you crashed people on purpose on T1 and you get 30 days" it's not OK. I didn't do that.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 5:23 pm

first of you keep contradicting what you say - one minute you got ennoyed by being crashed after the race

"I thought there are same ruls like on Air Attack - you are allowed to practice after the race is finished and the racing line should be kept clear by other drivers. This guy had no reason to crash me, that was rudeAnd I was about to improve my record for more than half a second... He made me really, really mad "Why am I banned? - Page 3 4255744582

Schumarker wrote:

Quote :

I thought there are same ruls like on Air Attack - you are allowed to practice after the race is finished and the racing line should be kept clear by other drivers. This guy had no reason to crash me, that was rudeAnd I was about to improve my record for more than half a second... He made me really, really mad

Schumarker wrote:

The third replay - I just wanted to make fun with guys who just won the race Laughing Mutual crashing after finishing is common and I never saw anyone complaining about that jocolor?

(but hold on - you thought that crashing after the race wasnt allowed previously and that it annoyed you and yes ive seen someone complain about it and it was YOU

then you say that you was at the front so was no danger well whats this then

Why am I banned? - Page 3 Lfs_2021

Why am I banned? - Page 3 Lfs_2022

Why am I banned? - Page 3 Lfs_2023

I believe ive given suffiecent reasons for this.and ive also shown what you say to not be the case

Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 5:38 pm

Not quite contradictory, just seems. Guys who win/finish the race usually just stop their cars and do nothing until next race. Bu if I almost completed the lap, and you were all the way behind me, it's obvious that I drive seriously and it's polite to let me do that, because there is no competition and you don't fight for position, just let me drive my lap. If he crashed me after first turn, I would say nothing, but hey, the last turn? It was obvious I wasn't joking around. Yes, people usually crash others when the race is finished, but they do that in the start zone. Nobody goes all the way, except guys practising, like I was. Not an excuse for my rage, certainly.

Look, my point is, and all confusion is about - intention. You guys were chatting about intention, you also pointed intention here. If I had intention I would blast that car. Piece of cake. But didn't even see that car, i just didn't pay attention because of rage, I continued going straight, just wanted to brake my car of that wall, didn't want to race anymore. Never wanted to crash anyone. Not quite quantum physics....

Quote :
and ive also shown what you say to not be the case

So, you say I wanted to crash cars? Than I am retarded, because I chose the worst way to do that.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 5:45 pm

so you didnt also see going from here

Why am I banned? - Page 3 Lfs_2027
To Here
Why am I banned? - Page 3 Lfs_2028
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 5:49 pm

It's easy when you take caps... I said, I didn't pay attention, just continued forward to that wall. Was pissed off. It all happened at full speed, at least mine Rolling Eyes There werent cars literally in front, who could be just crashed, like it happens when you blast someone... I just didn't watch around, full throtle forward, understand... Yes, it's not right and should be punished, but you can't accuse me of crashing people on purpose.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 6:37 pm

You were banned for multiple swearing and for T1 kill attempt. Saying that it wasnt your intention to crash someone doesnt matter.
If I knock down someone with my car and I say... I did it without intention to knock him down, they say "alright, we let you go". No, its not how its working.
So for these two rule violations I think 30 days is corresponding ban lenght.

Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 6:45 pm

thankyou swat

also like i said schumarker - there was a car infront - and if you was wound up and that was your reason for not braking then i say that its an accident waiting to happen because it would soon enough cause incidents

Last edited by bish on 2012-05-25, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 6:48 pm

And... if you were so pissed off that you want leave race, Shift + S is better option than crash wall in full speed during lap 1. Why am I banned? - Page 3 2162625244

Or there is one more option ---> Why am I banned? - Page 3 2848398022
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 6:52 pm

Bish, what means that tables in your previous post? Very Happy I dont get it. confused
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 7:08 pm

skswat wrote:
Bish, what means that tables in your previous post? Very Happy I dont get it. confused

it was because i copied and pasted his name i think.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next