MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I banned?

Go down 
+5
(Tom) TomTom
skswat
bish
Goat
xrs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 7:09 pm

skswat wrote:
And... if you were so pissed off that you want leave race, Shift + S is better option than crash wall in full speed during lap 1. Why am I banned? - Page 4 2162625244

Or there is one more option ---> Why am I banned? - Page 4 2848398022

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 9:00 pm

skswat wrote:
You were banned for multiple swearing and for T1 kill attempt. Saying that it wasnt your intention to crash someone doesnt matter.
If I knock down someone with my car and I say... I did it without intention to knock him down, they say "alright, we let you go". No, its not how its working.
Dear skswat... "attempt" needs "intend". No "intend" - no "attempt". If you knock down someone with no intention, that's an accident and you have certain degree of responsibility, you might get your license taken or even get some prison for not being cautious driver.On the other hand, if you knock down someone with intention, that's trying to murder or seriously injure someone and that's some serious time behind the bars. Huge difference, mate, a whole different world Very Happy
But nevermind. I won't bother you MRC guys anymore, even when that 30 day pass. I just dissagree with accusation of being a crasher and I won't get over it.

Wish you all the best, and I hope you'll learn somethin form this, no disrespect.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 9:06 pm

Schumarker wrote:
skswat wrote:
You were banned for multiple swearing and for T1 kill attempt. Saying that it wasnt your intention to crash someone doesnt matter.
If I knock down someone with my car and I say... I did it without intention to knock him down, they say "alright, we let you go". No, its not how its working.
Dear skswat... "attempt" needs "intend". No "intend" - no "attempt". If you knock down someone with no intention, that's an accident and you have certain degree of responsibility, you might get your license taken or even get some prison for not being cautious driver.On the other hand, if you knock down someone with intention, that's trying to murder or seriously injure someone and that's some serious time behind the bars. Huge difference, mate, a whole different world Very Happy
But nevermind. I won't bother you MRC guys anymore, even when that 30 day pass. I just dissagree with accusation of being a crasher and I won't get over it.

Wish you all the best, and I hope you'll learn somethin form this, no disrespect.
Bye.

Listen please - we have only written what the replays show - nothing more and nothing less- we can only state was is shown and thats all

All i ever expect from people is too accept responsibility in situations and then that means that they can learn and move on
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 9:14 pm

Well, we have different points of view... For example, you say I was too aggressive and tried to leave some guy no space, I say I pulled back on time. We both think we are right and it seems we won't come any closer. Since I cannot accept being marked as a crasher, I won't drive on your servers anymore. I know what I did, and I was wrong, but I also know what I did not do.
Goodbye, people. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 10:54 pm

Schumarker wrote:
Well, we have different points of view... For example, you say I was too aggressive and tried to leave some guy no space, I say I pulled back on time. We both think we are right and it seems we won't come any closer. Since I cannot accept being marked as a crasher, I won't drive on your servers anymore. I know what I did, and I was wrong, but I also know what I did not do.
Goodbye, people. No hard feelings.

Im sorry but i know i am right about anything ive said only because ive only stated whats on replays ive not added or deducted anything

happy continuations
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 11:12 pm

I think we can mark it as solved.

Ban is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty2012-05-25, 11:18 pm

yeah i agree mate and thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Why am I banned? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4