MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Formula 1 And all Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krukerz

Krukerz

In Formula 1 And all Members Empty
PostSubject: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty2013-01-29, 11:18 am

Hello, you see my behavior was wrong, as I have said TomTom is think about it and wondered. In the first place I wanted to apologize to Brian Mrc, the bad and the ugly words used in his direction, as well as I would like to apologize to the rest of the members TomTom for my childish and reprehensible behavior. I hope you will accept the apology but you do not have to do that because I know that many already have opinions about me after he addressed to Brian as well as other users. Again, I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty2013-01-29, 12:29 pm

Krukerz...

No problehm..., but you got warned so many thimes and didnt care about it.

So make your races and stay fair and everything is ok.....

We all make our jokes..nothing against jokes , but yours are not so funny....

to often you get personly.....
Back to top Go down
saez

saez

PostSubject: Re: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty2013-01-29, 2:35 pm

Apologies are accepted once, twice...But if u just apology, i dont care about this... You also must to act correctly and change what is wrong.. So if u just say sorry, and still doing the same... not good.

But if u are going to change what is wrong and act correctly (doing jokes also obviously, u are funny sometimes Very Happy) theres no problem!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stig

Stig

PostSubject: Re: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty2013-01-29, 2:59 pm

Krukerz no problem to accepte your apologies, but it's important that you understand from

your errors and change a little your behaviour... It's funny to joke with you but not overtake

the limit of joke and start to insult someone..

See you on track Smile
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty2013-01-31, 10:21 pm

Your actions will speak louder than your words:arrow:In Formula 1 And all Members 2852790277

Goat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Formula 1 And all Members   In Formula 1 And all Members Empty

Back to top Go down

In Formula 1 And all Members
Page 1 of 1