MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tomaskost

Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty
PostSubject: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-25, 9:27 pm

Dear [MRc] team,

today I was racing around BL1 and when the race ended I wanted to see what happens if I rename myself to [MRc]tomas....As the topic suggests, it didn't work out too well.

Is there any way you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and allow me to race on your servers before I turn 46 years old?

If not, I will completely understand; I am not worthy of carrying the [MRc] clan tag and I have angered the Gods by doing so.

P.S. I think the penalty for doing what I did could be lower, don't you think? Maybe a 1 week ban, or a kick should be enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-25, 9:38 pm

Well

It's quite logical that if you set an Administrator / Limad tag while you aint one, a punishment is going to be placed.

Bit excesive? Probably , let's see what others think.

In my own opinion a ban decreasement would be the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-25, 10:07 pm

Hello,

I've talked with the administrator who banned you.

Arriving to a decision , he decided to decrease your ban to 9 days.

You will be able to acces our servers the 03-06-13

To note , that the ban was applied due to you crashing , and using a team tag which doesnt correspond you.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-26, 2:01 pm

i banned you simply because MRc servers are not a church also you crashed me and i pressed 9 too many times had to hurry as i was in race so it has been altered to 9 days

People want to race not talk about religion

I'm christian my self but don't follow it
and wearing our tag in our servers are not permitted and a ban will be issues if the drivers keeps using the tag when he or she is not in MRc team
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-26, 4:04 pm

I might remove the ban as i feel bad lol Sad
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty2013-05-26, 9:14 pm

im what you would call an open religion man. i believe in any version of god
this guy is very similar in his ways as too a racer who used to the servers and was called jesus and he spoke often mentioning god. so this made me a little blind too a few cases of him crashing others as he would be all apologetic saying hes not that type of person,and at first i believed him. but eventually i found a good few times that it was plainly obvious that they was intentional crashes. so he was banned.
some people will go to any length too get away with things.maybe there can be a group of them and it can be seen as a challenge to see who can pull the wool over someones eyes
i hope this is not the same guy. he may have been called jesus but he was no saint.lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]   Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc] Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned until 2040 for naming [MRc]
Page 1 of 1