MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned without good reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H. Mäkinen

Banned without good reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 11:56 am

It started when my friend Daniel Foot(his username) joined to [MRc] Formula BMW server, where he understandably got kicked for bad lap time by [MRc] Senna (not sure if this was his name), then he went back and tried to complain about it. He got banned. Then i decided to go there to race and i forget to change name from Daniel Foot to my own name. I changed it and then i got message that i've been banned for 1 day, now i feel so pissed off, as i did nothing wrong. I hope the ban will be lifted quickly.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 12:36 pm

your incorrect. both accounts are the same ip address so are the same person, Our servers kick/ban if someone keeps getting spectated due to having a pb time that is slower than the required one

iil look into the rest now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Fatal Unfair

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 12:41 pm

Maybe he was racing at his place? I mean in the same computer, as he said, he forgot to change his name form Daniel Foot back to his own.
Back to top Go down
H. Mäkinen

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 12:46 pm

Fatal Unfair wrote:
Maybe he was racing at his place? I mean in the same computer, as he said, he forgot to change his name form Daniel Foot back to his own.
This ^.

He was racing on same computer(he doesn't have a computer atm.) and he just wanted to try playing with steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 12:47 pm

both accounts used one after the other. weigh out the possibility of either and with being the same ip connecting in a short space of time it would be enough if it was a court case (circumstantial) to say the least, il remove the ban on the account which has the required pb but the 12hour ban on the other account stays

One always asked themselves why someone would use new accounts

*ban removed on the account which has required pb and your "friend" should just recognise that if a server kicks him or says he cant join he should take notice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
H. Mäkinen

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty2014-01-06, 12:53 pm

bish wrote:
il remove the ban on the account which has the required pb but the 12hour ban on the other account stays
Thank you. I try to be more careful with things like this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned without good reason   Banned without good reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned without good reason
Page 1 of 1