MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules

Go down 
+2
Simon
Ashton Champion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Champion

MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty
PostSubject: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 10:05 pm

Today around 8:53 PM UTC there was an incident regaurding me and [MRc] BUD. On a race start in MRC Formula BMW I apparently blocked BUD twice (not intentional), and due to this I believe he ran me over and took out abunch of cars by killing me into turn 1, which is illegal. He then goes on the kick me from the server after he takes us out. I rejoin the server and an argument starts. [MRC] Bish starts in as soon as the argument starts and starts putting blame onto me and saying im lucky to be only kicked, and its stupid how we cant even have racing. If you do 1 thing wrong, and it causes an MRC admin to get screwed over, they immediately retaliate or kick, something needs to be done. Just because someone blocks you doesn't mean it was intentional. Something has to be changed.

I ask for a replay, and an answer to this.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 10:27 pm

Ashton,

No apparently about it you blocked Budz. 

http://www.filedropper.com/ashton
Back to top Go down
Ashton Champion

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 10:34 pm

We gonna ignore the fast that he junked me into the corner
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 10:50 pm

Commenting on that replay simon provided:

- Ashton's distance to car behind was sufficient for him to take the line he did take
- Budz braking was too late and also not efficient (full throttle middle of braking?)

After that incident there were some mild insults, sadly also from the admin side.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Champion

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 10:55 pm

Thank you Gemini
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-21, 11:05 pm

I take full responsibility for this incident I should not have unbanned from this post.

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t2183-ban-to-ashton-champion-drummerhummer-myself

Even after I stated any more issues and a permanent ban Ashton was kicked by myself a few days back after crashing on the racing line and sitting there chatting & when hit by a car blamed the racer.

he has also been warned multiple times about blocking and this happens.

I am really unsure what to do now any input from other admin will be appreciated as he has had so many chances.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 3:43 am

Ashton Champion wrote:
We gonna ignore the fast that he junked me into the corner

I don't know what you want from this complaint did Budz do it on purpose did he not, only he really knows. If he did it would only be a chat no ban.

All you have done is brought it to my attention that you still can't follow the rules.

If you don't like the MRc rules don't race on the servers.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 1:46 pm

Ashton, you weaved 3 times in front of me and when I was going to make a move at the corner you decided to jump in front of me I had no room to brake and this is all your fault you can't drive straight. I have all the experience your still a newbie I have been driving since the game was a beta how long you been driving please tell me?
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 1:48 pm

simon have we got access to server so I can find replay?
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 2:09 pm

OK I watched the replay I might have been a bit hasty on this and the incident was not as bad as I thought well let's forget this and move on
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 7:31 pm

Hello dears! I was at this point in the race, me and BUDZ had to deal with violations of the rules that somehow managed to get around on the track during the race; and you in these incidents participated dear Ashton.
I would advise you to gain more experience in LFS! raise the security rating, the number of laps, and so on.
do not start with blocking experienced drivers, try to at least hold out in the race for him at a safe distance it will help you a lot in the race with BUDZ!
good luck Ashton!
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty2019-04-22, 11:52 pm

Ashton Champion wrote:
Today around 8:53 PM UTC there was an incident regaurding me and [MRc] BUD. On a race start in MRC Formula BMW I apparently blocked BUD twice (not intentional), and due to this I believe he ran me over and took out abunch of cars by killing me into turn 1, which is illegal. He then goes on the kick me from the server after he takes us out. I rejoin the server and an argument starts. [MRC] Bish starts in as soon as the argument starts and starts putting blame onto me and saying im lucky to be only kicked, and its stupid how we cant even have racing. If you do 1 thing wrong, and it causes an MRC admin to get screwed over, they immediately retaliate or kick, something needs to be done. Just because someone blocks you doesn't mean it was intentional. Something has to be changed.

I ask for a replay, and an answer to this.

Let me get a few key important points here. Please read as important

1 - Who are you complaining to ? You are complaining about 1 team owner and 1 very respected team admin

2 - You have the cheek to complain after i had watched you constantly having to say sorry for incidents and when you crash someone you just say race incident

3 You argue with a team owner regarding rules which quite obviously you are clueless about

If you are not careful you will end up never being able to race on our servers due to your own ignorance

Regarding one thing you tried arguing against and i said id show you

Article 20.3 reads: "More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off‐line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner."
Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/fia/motorsport/story/67402.html#oEPheztgjWpfSBrD.99

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules   MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

MRc Admins Possibly Breaking Their Own Rules
Page 1 of 1