MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke

Go down 
+3
JayVi
bish
Ph@ntom-X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty
PostSubject: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-21, 11:32 pm

I would be interested to know why I was banned for 99 days

because you are bad losers and the members such as children behave weill or the member can not overhaul a ride back in and sends a penalty in the box :bball:

Perhaps I can even explain why the people of South MRC constantly gickt him not dance to the tune or have it provided from time touches. Sleep

I started as a funny time to drive on your server, I've never seen MRC member comes to me it so if you do not lose lönnt and constantly kukt to point and radius SAFE

What do I do now for the times you can not overtake and even tried in the last curve to shoot me down

these are the drivers for me loser and have nothing in your head if you do not even apologize

I'm live for speed in 2004 are so I know only one act of no children but grown-ups.

What a Face
I do not agree with the su behavior among all members of your clan

pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-21, 11:58 pm

OBVIOUSLY u dont want to race on mrc servers....coming here and insulting all mrc members is very bad behaviour..maybe when you mature a bit u might like us ...i know with the behavour your displaying on server aswell as forum,you wont be welcome here.

hav a nice day:D
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 1:07 am

i cant really make out what your saying phantomx so for that i appologise,but i gather some incidents happened.South is right in saying do not come and insult anyone as that is immature and is a bad thing on your part and will get us nowhere.

it would be better if you could explain better or maybe find someone that will interpret for you

MRc Bish

: Also heres previous matters that have arose with yourself

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t173-hi-the-2-mrc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 11:03 am

i hear something... its the "i-dont-care-copter" Very Happy

Just a german rager

-- Vote for 999 Days Ban --

Greetz Jay
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 12:01 pm

Would a Mod please move this to the relevant section-

thanks in advance

EDIT@SWAT// Moved

thanks swat:)

Last edited by bish on 2011-11-22, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 4:40 pm

Hi PhantomX,

I dont understand much your english, because there is 20% German words in it. Probably translated by google translator, but quite bad.

This is not your first ban from MRc and you always complaining. I believe that if you would drive properly and had not bad comments in chat, you would not be banned.

This is refused from my side.

Or do you have any Replay that saying opposite as MRc admin is saying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 4:55 pm

skswat wrote:
Hi PhantomX,

I dont understand much your english, because there is 20% German words in it. Probably translated by google translator, but quite bad.

This is not your first ban from MRc and you always complaining. I believe that if you would drive properly and had not bad comments in chat, you would not be banned.

This is refused from my side.

Or do you have any Replay that saying opposite as MRc admin is saying?

yes he have swat..becouse i know him...he is gonna post like that....ME ..NO...FAULT...LIMAD,,,BAN...KICK...NOT FAIR...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 5:09 pm

cristina22 wrote:
.ME ..NO...FAULT...LIMAD,,,BAN...KICK...NOT FAIR...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol!

WHY NOT? Very Happy Very Happy ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Kckv1j
Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 7:53 pm

Dont care about this guy, he's a half crasher. It only depends on his mood whether he crashes or races.
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 10:22 pm

hello everybody Smile

maybe i didnt make myself very clear in my last post, but i should say it now. yestarday night i was online on GP TRACK with south and other's, and this guy just come from nowhere and start say'n that MRC suck's and all stuff. lol in my opinion if a player doesn't enjoy play'n here whit us, ( after (offcourse) we try to help ) then he is welcome to leave, but i will never agree somebody to talk like that @ our server's @ our admin's.

i hope i make myself clear this time Smile and how i say'd before in the other topic , i'm too new @ to take some decision's, but if this kind of peoplle will continue what they doing , then i will take atitude. after all i'm part of this team, i feel proud about that, and nobody , never , will be alowed to say bad thing's about my team and our server's !!!

OFF TOPIC : here it's raining for 3 day's now, and my internet connection it's down allmost all the time ( i'm very angry but ... ) and probably i'll be offline for a time. i'm sorry for this and i hope you all will not judge this as is not my fault Sad

have a beautifull evening and offcourse keep the track's clean Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-22, 11:49 pm

@exe For sure mate if they show disrespect towards you or others then they are breaking rule 3 -which is to respect Mrc members and other racers-so warn them and if it continues kick them then finally ban - If its bad abuse there giving then it mey need a ban instantly

you do a good job mate you need to relax and feel comfortable with your decisions..We trust your judgement so must you must too.

Carry on with the good work and i hope your connection is better soon
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty2011-11-23, 1:19 pm

Ban was fully recognized as correct.
Complaint rejected!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke   ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke Empty

Back to top Go down

ban is for 99 days Tz Tz is surely joke
Page 1 of 1