MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schubler

Schubler

Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty
PostSubject: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-04, 1:02 pm

Please give ban coronel14 (Ultimate Hack) for as long as possible. He was using a
hack software which was ruining the race for everyone a few minutes
ago - speed hack and crash hack. He has caused a lot of problems crashing many many cars... he didn`t
want to stop saying he doesn`t care. Please take a look: Sergio and
Theace can both confirm this story. Replay is also available in case it
is needed in order to prove the above

Thanks in advance guys
and please take a look at my application to join your team. I improved
my safety score to 88% and I`m working on my XFG Blackwood GTI PB on
getting it near 1:33`s
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-04, 5:27 pm

thankyou for the report mate il deal with it now,ive replied on your application
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-05, 12:32 am

bish wrote:
thankyou for the report mate il deal with it now,ive replied on your application

Thank you for taking care of this problem and also for answering my application Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-05, 2:58 am

your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-10, 1:21 pm

There is another problem on the server with id: mafia71... he was banned by majority vote, then came back on the server. He had crashed, didn`t respect blue flag and this is why he was banned in the first place

What would be the solution make him go away from the server?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-10, 1:33 pm

solved, all his 3 accounts were banned for 30 days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-10, 1:36 pm

skswat wrote:
solved, all his 3 accounts were banned for 30 days.

Thank you once again Smile
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-11, 11:03 am

And as I start everyday on the server making proposals for potential bans, here is another one: a fast player but an unfair player: id: solberg1 (ScorPic). This time, I was the "victim" of his behaviour!
Back to top Go down
MousePower!

MousePower!

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-11, 1:28 pm

Like up, i have the same with him on rally, called me idiots, motherfuckers and etc. (btw i couldn't ban him because i was L1 before)
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-11, 2:08 pm

MousePower! wrote:
Like up, i have the same with him on rally, called me idiots, motherfuckers and etc. (btw i couldn't ban him because i was L1 before)

Same here... he used other bad words. Can`t post exactly what he said here, because there are kids reading this
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-11, 3:16 pm

il look it up and if not already banned il ban him

Edit : im unable to check the replays as they are not saved but i take your word on this,..the only problem i have is with [MRc] Daniels language and the way he talks to ScorPic

Mar 11 11:51:00 [MRc] Daniel : ^LSCORPIC - you want ban you idiot???
Mar 11 11:51:26 [MRc] Daniel : ^LSCORPIC - do that one more time you retarded noob

its only then that scorpic replies with swearing himself

while i know its annoying if a racer keeps ruining a race the way MRc daniel dealt with it was way wrong.
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-12, 5:27 pm

bish wrote:
il look it up and if not already banned il ban him

Edit : im unable to check the replays as they are not saved but i take your word on this,..the only problem i have is with [MRc] Daniels language and the way he talks to ScorPic

Mar 11 11:51:00 [MRc] Daniel : ^LSCORPIC - you want ban you idiot???
Mar 11 11:51:26 [MRc] Daniel : ^LSCORPIC - do that one more time you retarded noob

its only then that scorpic replies with swearing himself

while i know its annoying if a racer keeps ruining a race the way MRc daniel dealt with it was way wrong.

Ok... Please take into consideration that after Start he pushed me at the end of the straight but I stayed on track and at the next corner (The S) he put me into a spin and pushed me on the grass aggresivelly. He accused me of crashing him in first corner, but I was on the inside and he was crashed by someone else (one of the PLZ guys)... replied that If I touch him, than that means fight for him, which might mean strong fair play and diplomacy from ScorPic. My Reaction is also based on past encounters on track with this guy when i was using the other id. Anyway, you decide... i can`t stand unfair behaviour and crashers. I`m not the kind to react like that without a reason. No person with a healthy mind is.

Also, I would like to apologise for this. Also please make clear with MRc Member status means that i must shut up and let other players more "courageous" in their driving style push me, crash me, play the smart ass card and in return I should bend over and ask them nicely to kick my behind with kindness

This is more a retorical question. So, in the future, I`ll shut up and do 30 push-ups to calm down
Back to top Go down
Schubler

Schubler

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty2012-03-12, 5:48 pm

And to make things clear: He didn`t push me on the grass while in the corner and braking, like it generally happens, which is easy to make mistakes and I could understand that... it was after the corner at the end of the straight, before we reached the S corners, on the short straight line, touch the rear right part of my car and turned left so I would spin with the car... half distance between corners. So, it wasn`t an accident... it was bad intentions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server   Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems on BlackWood GTI Demo Server
Page 1 of 1