MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

s2 licence racer using object mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

s2 licence racer using object mod Empty
PostSubject: s2 licence racer using object mod   s2 licence racer using object mod Empty2012-04-15, 11:54 pm

hi guys it was just reported to me that an s2 licenced racer with lfsw name smokeR had used the object mod openly on the fbm server infront of everyone so ive checked replay and can confirm it.

999 day ban given
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: s2 licence racer using object mod   s2 licence racer using object mod Empty2012-04-16, 8:08 am

I have banned one driver for 999 days for using speedhack. His name was F.E.R.R.A.R.I at Rally Open server. Airio was temporary down for few minutes on that server. So I banned him manually by /ban command Very Happy
So he will probably need to be banned in our global Airio aswell to make ban valid on all MRc servers.

I really think that LFS need next patch, because there are cheaters on servers daily... s2 licence racer using object mod 2166846406 s2 licence racer using object mod 945058907
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: s2 licence racer using object mod   s2 licence racer using object mod Empty2012-04-16, 4:16 pm

i agree with you totally mate,over the past couple of days theyre has been loads of people using the object mod allowing them to pass through barriers and hit others without sustaining any damage. Im sure that theyre must be a way of lfs noticing when a car passes through a object and the car recieving no collision damange and also for the speedhack i thought that the distance and space between nodes would be calculated and then lfs or airo would know by the result they were cheating
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s2 licence racer using object mod   s2 licence racer using object mod Empty

Back to top Go down

s2 licence racer using object mod
Page 1 of 1