SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 UKV1390

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ukv1390



Posts : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-22
Country : uk

PostSubject: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 11:15

Greetings all, seeing as applications are open once agian thought I would put an application in.

LFSW name ukv1390
PB 13.31 (slow but I do use keyboard/auto)
Country UK
Age 41 (I know its old)
In game name ukv1390
License Demo
Safety currently 96
Track/car Blackwood/FBM

Why I want to join? To increase the racing pleasure of all of those who race with MRC, keep things fair, maybe learn to go faster Wink, have a laugh with other admin's and regular racers, ban Panda (only joking), and enjoy myself.

What do I expect? Intersesting question, I expect to be treated fairly, I expect to learn, expect to have fun and enjoy it, and expect to attend MRC events when available.

Hope that is all you need, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Pete
ukv1390
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 11:25

Hi ADMINS.....about ukv1390

What I can say about him:

He is on server every day for hours...

Also he has a very good behavior and I know him as a fair and fast driver !

Hes helpful to others and never complains when hes getting crashed !

I give him my full support and hope you think the same !

regards TomTom

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
Cla~

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 26
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:11

I agree with TomTom, i never seen ukv complaining or doing bad things , so he also has my Yes


cheers


Cla~

_________________
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:40

ukv1390 wrote:
Age 41 (I know its old)
I think still better than some 15 years kids which want just abusing Limad rights.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:45

UKV1390 Dont worry about your age u are not the oldest here... Wink

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:48

exactly, Outlaw is 86, but he admin just 40years here

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:48

This is a perfect application! Fit all Requirements! +++ from me *_*
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:50

I think that Im oldest Racing Grandpa here anyway...lol...

So NP........

But we shout but an minimum age to get rieghts.....mabe...17.......

Some guys where asking me about team and there age was 14.....

I think this is much to joung anyway...to have the expierence for handling

some situations !

santa
regards TomTom

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
Cla~

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 26
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:54

@Tom

Not sure if we should follow that rule, but we actually had a Minimum age ( 16 years old ) required to join MRc, look here:

http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t158-find-your-future-team


cheers

Cla~

_________________
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 12:57

MrcTomTom wrote:
I think that Im oldest Racing Grandpa here anyway...lol...

So NP........

But we shout but an minimum age to get rieghts.....mabe...17.......

Some guys where asking me about team and there age was 14.....

I think this is much to joung anyway...to have the expierence for handling

some situations !

santa
regards TomTom

We have already an rule on this, Minimum age: 16 years

hope it's ok for youyou can find all thing here :
application.mrc-lfs.com

if you have any suggestions, do not hesitate Smile
Sam

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:00

SaMix....

Yeah shure...just saw it to late......lol....sorry

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:17

Yeahhh I am fine with 86 years hahahha

Tom im not sure if u are the oldest, i remember a racer here with about 80 years old... i can´t remember the name, anyone knows?

A vote from me to UKV1390

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"


Last edited by OUTLAW on Wed 21 Nov - 13:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:19

yeah........bish....hes 92........lol lol!

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:22

Hahahhaha Bish!! !runs in a wheelchair.
Very Happy

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:29

guys

5 yes votes so far
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 13:59

ukv1390 wrote:
Greetings all, seeing as applications are open once agian thought I would put an application in.

LFSW name ukv1390
PB 13.31 (slow but I do use keyboard/auto)
Country UK
Age 41 (I know its old)
In game name ukv1390
License Demo
Safety currently 96
Track/car Blackwood/FBM

Why I want to join? To increase the racing pleasure of all of those who race with MRC, keep things fair, maybe learn to go faster Wink, have a laugh with other admin's and regular racers, ban Panda (only joking), and enjoy myself.

What do I expect? Intersesting question, I expect to be treated fairly, I expect to learn, expect to have fun and enjoy it, and expect to attend MRC events when available.

Hope that is all you need, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Pete
ukv1390







I see that you have a lot of support, so from now on you are part of the team.

Welcome and i hope you will enjoy Smile

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx




Last edited by SaMiX on Thu 29 Nov - 11:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
ukv1390



Posts : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-22
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 14:24

Thanks for all the support Very Happy or was it sympathy for another old guy.

Pete

_________________

Back to top Go down
Cla~

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 26
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 14:25

Welcome mate!


Cla~

_________________
Back to top Go down
ukv1390



Posts : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-22
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 14:30

SaMiX wrote:
ukv1390 wrote:
Greetings all, seeing as applications are open once agian thought I would put an application in.

LFSW name ukv1390
PB 13.31 (slow but I do use keyboard/auto)
Country UK
Age 41 (I know its old)
In game name ukv1390
License Demo
Safety currently 96
Track/car Blackwood/FBM

Why I want to join? To increase the racing pleasure of all of those who race with MRC, keep things fair, maybe learn to go faster Wink, have a laugh with other admin's and regular racers, ban Panda (only joking), and enjoy myself.

What do I expect? Intersesting question, I expect to be treated fairly, I expect to learn, expect to have fun and enjoy it, and expect to attend MRC events when available.

Hope that is all you need, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Pete
ukv1390







I see that you have a lot of support, so from now on you are part of the team.

Welcome and i hope you will enjoy Smile

Thanks for accepting me into the team, look forward to being a part of MRc and helping out. I'm certain I will enjoy it and do what I can to keep things fair.

Best regards
Pete

_________________

Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 14:33

Welcome in our team .... brother...

Glad to race with you !


10 beer for TomTom.... lol!

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 16:51

Welcome to this mad house hahahaha

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2917
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 17:07

MrcTomTom wrote:
yeah........bish....hes 92........lol lol!



lool you been on www.ispygrandpa..com
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2917
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 17:08

ukv1390 wrote:
Greetings all, seeing as applications are open once agian thought I would put an application in.

LFSW name ukv1390
PB 13.31 (slow but I do use keyboard/auto)
Country UK
Age 41 (I know its old)
In game name ukv1390
License Demo
Safety currently 96
Track/car Blackwood/FBM

Why I want to join? To increase the racing pleasure of all of those who race with MRC, keep things fair, maybe learn to go faster Wink, have a laugh with other admin's and regular racers, ban Panda (only joking), and enjoy myself.

What do I expect? Intersesting question, I expect to be treated fairly, I expect to learn, expect to have fun and enjoy it, and expect to attend MRC events when available.

Hope that is all you need, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Pete
ukv1390



welcome to the team mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   Wed 21 Nov - 17:14

bish....... lol!

It was just a joke.... lol!.....

I hope you know this...!!!

If you would be a woman...I would marrie you.....

lol!
You are a great brother......
.

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UKV1390   

Back to top Go down
 
UKV1390
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: Applications - Join to MRc-
Jump to: