MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRc members please take time to read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harlza

MRc members please take time to read this  Empty
PostSubject: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-13, 7:46 am

Dear MRc Memebrs.

My name is Harley Armitstead, i am from Australia. and yes i do admin WKD cruise.

A few nights ago i went into CLC for a bit of crusieing cos somone was moving the server over to another location. Chriship was in there. for those who know he host's CLC at the current moment.

so im in there and chris starts chatting to me about how bad WKD is. here is something close to what he wrote that night

"harley as long as your still with wkd i will ban you off all of the servers i host" - Chris

"well what have i done to you to hate me" - me

"Nothing, its just the server and the people you hang with" - Chris

"So im sorry harley but i am deniening you access to this server" - chis. and firewalled me from the server. just to let you know chris i have a dynamic IP adress might

Ok yes i have heard rumors about people DDOSing other servers and to be truthfull i have NO GOD DAM IDEA WHO IT IS!. to make this clear im 22 of age im mature.

Chriship mate i have done NOTHING! to hurt or annoy you..... so it give you no dam right to have a grudge aginset me and bar me from your servers as well as CLC.

Thanks very much for your time, Harley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-13, 7:57 am

What's this releated with MRc?

I've firewalled you from my master server, this forum is from the [MRc] Team , so i don't see the point on you blaming for something which isn't releated with this team & server.

In case you want to make a discussion , feel free to PM me on LFSForum , but after all your actions , when i blocked you from my master , you directly called H0rnn and many others which doesn't give you any chance to be un-blocked.

Cya.

*About your dinamic IP: -> Good luck refreshing it , as all the ones you change will be back blocked , just a loose of time for you : -
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-13, 9:21 am

Hello Harley,

As was said previously by Chriship, MRc has nothing to do with the hosting of Chriship.

MHS also has ddos attacks but has no effect on our servers and as I have no proof of who did ddos attacks, so therefore nobody is banned from MHS or MRc for it.

I tell you honestly, if I knew who did this, I would rent botnets for also do the same thing on his server.

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-14, 12:13 pm

frankly it's starting to seriously piss me off with your wkd ddos s**t
you have nothing else to do that s**t?
Back to top Go down
harlza

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-14, 1:09 pm

ok reading back on the recent post's im very sorry. please feel free to delete this post as well as my forum account. im very sorry
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-14, 1:13 pm

coincidentally I'm just after my first message my server is ddosed.

I just want you stop this childish because it's help nobody...

EDIT : and stop attacking my hobby lfs, because if you want war, we will have war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-14, 1:26 pm

Indeed , As sam said.

Search your own life and stop ddosing and messing out with others.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty2013-04-14, 1:28 pm

I hope that we will start on a good base now and stop this childish, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRc members please take time to read this    MRc members please take time to read this  Empty

Back to top Go down

MRc members please take time to read this
Page 1 of 1