MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1

Go down 
+13
FiredUp
-TRR- King
skswat
xyx
Falcon
JonBoy
opelgozer
JayVi
FinUK
Goat
bish
OUTLAW
Ricky
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

[MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-03-25, 10:20 pm

also now posted details on lfsforum and also im in the process getting it so Spdoracing see the league as an official league meaning that it would be added to each drivers competitions stat

link on lfsforum- http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1698556#post1698556
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-01, 11:48 am

Hello guys, finaly got registered to you forum so hello from a new guy.
Now back to my point, I just wanted to ask you how will the quilification go in this cup. Will it be the same evening or evening before and will it be for a time period or just a hotlap.
Thx 4 reply
Sh!nE
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-01, 4:58 pm

Hi,

i will add Qualyfing System in the next two or three days.

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 2:04 pm

How about online streaming, have you thought about it? Maybe it will be interesting and maybe it will bring some more racers to the track...
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 2:52 pm

Sh!nE wrote:
How about online streaming, have you thought about it? Maybe it will be interesting and maybe it will bring some more racers to the track...

hi mate and welcome to the forums- we did try and setup for online streaming but only we couldnt seem to get it setup correctly- it mainly seemed to lag - it was defintly something to do with the settings as system wise and connection there sufficent-

quad core 2.2
20mb broadband
8gb memory
x2 ati 5770 gpu

its something we would really like to do,at the moment weve been having to make videos from the replays.

And for qualifying we do it as lap 1+2 are warmup laps and the 3rd being the hotlap

thankyou for registering to both the forums and event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 3:47 pm

Friend of mine from czech lfs community was streaming a race online couple days ago, it was for XRR cup which is now in progress in czechlfs.net, so I may ask him for some advice if you´ll want me to.
So for the qualification it will be 2 warmup laps, which are not counted even if the time is better and the only one counted lap is the 3rd, did i get it right?
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 3:59 pm

yeah mate any help on the streaming would be excellent and we would be really grateful.
with the qualification i think that it would be the fastest laptime that counts as airio would pick there fastest laptime so if lap 2 is fastest then that would be there qualify time..

also do you know of any other leagues for beguinners- im only pretty fast at oval and bl1/fbm but would like to get more faster at other tracks and cars and think that if i got involved in some other leagues it may help me improve my overall racing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 4:15 pm

In my opinion the key to getting better is using public servers or attend inside the team races. If you will be riding one track for about 2 weaks in one car you get used to it, which means you will get to know how to use the full size of the circuit and it will teach you also how the car you are using is behaving, so when you choose any other track with the same car it will be easier for you. It works also for the current track and other car, you will also have more experience and you will know the best way around the track. As the first thing choose a class of cars, deside which one is the best for you and start training, then any leagu or event will be good for you, but the main thing in racing in events is to be carefull and race clean. But that would not be a problem in the time when you will know how to handle the current car. Just remember that it is not only about winning and you will get better bro. Smile

But for the beggining choose the smaller events becouse even with good training the drivers for example in master of endurance aren´t from this planet
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 4:21 pm

thanks bro- id say that im safe on other tracks in the sense of not spinning off ect its just that im not as fast as i am at oval for example- im fairly competent at bf1 for example and fo8 and most tracks and like as3 a lot- il keep getting practice to get faster times and i agree totally that its not about the winning its about taking part - aiming to high an achievement is only a recipe for feeling bad about ones perfomance when them goals arent met.

thanks for your help and advice im very grateful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-03, 4:49 pm

no problem ... i am also not the fastest due to my other duties as work, family etc... so i don´t have too much time for practise
The best way to get good at LFS was on STCC and the transformation on CTRA servers ... sad they they don´t work any more

EDIT: Maybe we can upload somewhere hi-res skins and give links here so the others can download them, maybe we can put the links also on the event web pages, so the raplays will much more "skin beutiful" and more atractive for moviemakers or on the possible live stream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-04, 2:39 pm

When we can get more info about the league ? Like TS server and server info.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-04, 4:24 pm

il find the info for you mate and post here then il get the event site updated with the details ,thanks for bring this to my attention
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-05, 2:12 pm

Hello all,

the website is actually now. I have add the Qualyfing Sessions and so on. If anyone have Picture or Nascarskin. He can sent me via E-Mail. Then i can make it on Website. For Livestream we try it, but find not the right Options. So if anyone have an Idea or know how we can do it he can write here too. Thanks all for your help. The E-Mail with all Information i will write npw.
PS: THIS EVENING AT THE SAME TIME I MAKE A TEST RACE!!! YOU ALL ARE WELCOME AND NOT REGISTRATED DRIVER TOO!!!

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-05, 9:25 pm

the time used today for practicing has helped one or two new racers,also a couple of new systems in place for event which i think will benefit events from now on,..

new result system aswell-which will end up being its own webpage for people to view with many stats and graphs- heres one from a race from tonight -(need to extract the rar file and click on Results.html also note when that opens you can click all the tabs for differents stats

http://www.downloads2u.malware-site.www/results.rar

click download at top of page
Back to top Go down
Falcon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-06, 12:20 pm

Sadly, I can't make it to the first two races of the league. Hopefully I will be there for the races after that. Have fun out there guys.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-06, 1:29 pm

ok mate,if xyx or anyone else that you could team up with as we are doing it where groups can join as a mini teams
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-06, 9:50 pm

Todays event is over- we experienced a few teething problems but apart from them was a good race and results will be posted soon
Back to top Go down
xyx
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xyx

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-07, 10:34 am

hello 2 all & good race

HI !

yesterday i registered for MRc Oval League.I will be second driver in team with Falcon.Today i was checking the table of Teams/Drivers and am not on the list so am wondering what i did wrong ?

I wrote for what team i will be driving , my e-mail , Worldname 2nd Driver and Racing Name 2nd Driver .... is there anything else i should wrote on the Registration form ?

I hope to see you on event!

oh... and btw Falcon says that he will change team name from Falcon Motorsports to Alpha Racing.

xyx
Back to top Go down
http://www.moulinrouge.fr/

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-07, 11:36 am

I want to apologize to the organizators for not racing yesterday, but i got some problems with counting the time zones so I came late. Anyway in next race I will try to start for sure.
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

OUTLAW

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-07, 11:41 am

Unfortunately I have a problem with my ISP and I have a big lag, im trying to fix it but i dont know when scratch . I hope to participate in the race but maybe i cant, im waiting for ISP solution... [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 4255744582

Anyway, Good luck all, and have fun!!! [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 2225864208 [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 1685985038
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-07, 7:31 pm

Sh!nE wrote:
I want to apologize to the organizators for not racing yesterday, but i got some problems with counting the time zones so I came late. Anyway in next race I will try to start for sure.

Hello Mate,
yes i have become your registrate after making. i will change this later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-08, 11:35 am

Sh!nE wrote:

due to this problem for me also Ricky & Bish maybe add a chart like this one to the website i think would help http://www.dxing.com/utcgmt.htm

The Goat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-08, 1:11 pm

Yeah very good idea mate,as i get confused with it all also

**Results** from race being added tonight due to a problem with application used to create it automatically so i must do a manual one(i knw im a lazy ****) lol
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-08, 2:04 pm

bish wrote:
Yeah very good idea mate,as i get confused with it all also

**Results** from race being added tonight due to a problem with application used to create it automatically so i must do a manual one(i knw im a lazy ****) lol

me and sat thinking about joining and told sat about Zod and Blind we will see and thx

Goat
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty2012-04-08, 3:03 pm

On our portal page is currrent server time. Its time synchronised with servers, so if event starts at 20:00, here need to be 20:00 aswell Very Happy

Time is in left panel. Above JOIN US button. and its red Smile
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1   [MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[MRc] Oval Leauge - Season 1
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next