MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one server AA & MRc ?

Go down 
+18
Michal
Ruben.
HappyD
Stig
meddc
Kensei
saez
Mirio
Nofreak
(Tom) TomTom
Cla~
bish
rane_nbg
Ricky
Goat
JayVi
vitaly_m
SaMiX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-07, 8:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I wish to explain what I wrote on AA forum as TomTom used only a fraction of my post and it sounded completely different when those 2 sentences without the context...

As TomTom is in deep AA history, I was quite disappointed his thoughts about AA. What I meant with that 2 lines is that even if we were to work things out about this event server stuff with MRc, there are people, like TomTom, who has a really negative look on our team.
As I scroll'd through old threads in AA, TomTom was a legend in my eyes who sponsors our licence awarded event series. Didn't know that TomTom is against anything that involves AA.

I didn't mean that if 2 teams were to work together, there will be a negative look on our team. I meant that it would be hard to work this through while there is prejudism on the air about our team.

Anyways, still this was a good brainstorming from both sides, thank you guys all for the contribution Smile

Still, thank you TomTom for emphasising your point of view, maybe it saved both ends from a "disaster" Razz

See y'all on track Smile
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-07, 8:45 pm

Many thanks for the input all , kinda sad things didn't got to even spread their wings but that's life, some we win , some we don't =)

Thank you for giving it a push Sam ,so the brainstorm could be had on both sides, and Best of lucks to all on this new year with hopefully new pb's all around =)

As Always ,Best Regards
nFs
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-07, 11:58 pm

meddc wrote:
Maybe instead of this, we can organise that one-off race event that was discussed before - MRc vs AA (for fun!). Will leave that to you MRc guys to organise since it was your idea, but just post on our forums if you want to progress - we have a few people interested already.

http://www.airattack.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34806
and
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t582-mrc-vs-aa-team-tournament#10036

We could have events with both teams, where a single event is organized by the hole other team and played on their server. Also they could decide track and cars.
On Demo it could be 5 of each team with 1 guy of each team looking for incidents ("Race Control"). S2 could feature more drivers of course.

Like:

1st Event by AA BL1+FBM @ AA server
2nd Event by MRc BL2+XFG @ MRc server
3rd Event by AA FE3+FOX @ AA server

.. or something like this.
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-08, 10:38 am

senna....

Thanks for the nice words ! Mabe I have missunderstand that point and Im sorry
for that!

Ok , I dont wana make a big talk about past history.

But I have the feeling that some of you guys like to know the reasons why I so against
this thing.
Here they are:

When I left AA and keep on racing as a normal racer without rieghts ;
I didnt wanted them anymore and gave them back.
(meddc ask me that I could keep them , and it was nice from him),
but I dont wana have any more rieghts when Im not in a team.
everything was OK , and I had good races there!

But after I changed to MRc....some people people changed there caracters and blaimed
me for nothing....when I came on AA server somethimes to meet old friends .(I think that I have posted this a long time ago to meddc...or forum.

Than (and thats the most importend for me)...
Last 2 weeks when AA server was offline a lot of AA members came for racing to our servers.
Full ok and fun!
But than "some" of your members start to talk bad stuff and blaim others.....
Our Admins dont know how to do their job...we are a crash server....

So what would you do and think....make something with guys like that togeter..???

For shure in every team we have good guys...and not so good guys....
But when Im guest at a other server , I cant behave myself like this !

So that are some of the main reasons !

Hope you understand me better now.!

regards TomTom
Back to top Go down
meddc

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-08, 12:22 pm

TomTom - exact same discussions sometimes happen when MRc people come onto AA servers also. I think it's just what happens when people identify themselves with a team - like Manchester United and Manchester City Smile

Anyway, replying to Mirio's post, I like that idea a lot. Would just be for fun, right? I would be happy to arrange these events from the AA side. I think it only needs one person from each team for this. Since it was an MRc idea, perhaps you want to host the first one, though? And perhaps this debate should switch to the other thread now as we're now off-topic here?
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-08, 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 7:39 am

Frozen233 wrote:
Just a note:

I've noticed much more interest from the side AA members than from the side MRc members.
Guys , don't be so negative , just give them a chance , if after all doesn't work you guys will be able to say

"" I SAID IT !!!""

But until that happens , don't judge them , they deserve an oportunity. one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 3510096238
Let's see what happens! one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 2554086023

Once again , count with me for everything!

Best Regards,

Exactly cheers
Back to top Go down
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2013-01-09, 7:39 am

@Mirio: exactly also i like it alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baron X
Limad 1
Limad 1

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2018-08-14, 9:30 pm

I am definitely in favor of this! I was racing with the AA crew on their S06 server and they were, and have always been very cool and friendly people, helpful and quick Smile I am definitely in support of this - 

I saw some people objecting to it, this isn't a proposal to merge the teams, it's a proposal to make a single server that both MRc and AA will work to make awesome. Sure, we might run into some questions but they can be resolved as long as there is a common goal and purpose, the success of the server and the benefit of both teams. 

What I see is as follows:

Pros:

More consistent moderation as pure product of having two teams worth of members randomly logging on and moderating/officiating

Another server which will be active with two teams worth of people working to support it and keep it active and friendly

More eyes on the race means we can resolve conflicts and issues more consistently, this is product of the first point

Brings both teams together, an olive branch of peace and cooperation for the two most prestigious and active teams in all of LFS

Cons:

potential conflict as mentioned but I think it is something that can be overcome with relative ease

more users = more likely to be full :p even our GTi pro server is full half the time, imagine with two teams hahahah

I could come up with more pros/cons but I think no matter how I slice it I will be in favor of this

Really glad to be back by the way! I came back to the game last week and I have been very active since constantly on the GTI server Smile
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2018-08-14, 9:58 pm

Very very old thread LOL.  

Massive bump
Back to top Go down
Baron X
Limad 1
Limad 1

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2018-08-14, 10:34 pm

my bad hahahah I saw it was the most recently posted thread here, I didn't bother checking the last posted date :p

How are you doing Simon?? Nice to see you!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2018-08-14, 11:01 pm

Doing well busy at work and decorating the house. So down to a few hours racing a week rather than a few a night. Are you doing well?
Back to top Go down
Baron X
Limad 1
Limad 1

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty2018-08-14, 11:16 pm

Yeah! Most definitely doing well, I'm really happy to be back to the game and happy to be among my friends in MRc again Smile Now I finally have a good PC to play on, I've been making big strides in terms of time improvement, I was telling Mac that yesterday I set a PB of 1:35.45 and today my PB is 1:34.59 Smile I shaved off almost an entire second today, I'm so excited! 

Nice! How is decorating going? Hope to see you on the GTI server soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one server AA & MRc ?   one server AA & MRc ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

one server AA & MRc ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4