MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin-complaint to Chris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zaioliciouz

Admin-complaint to Chris Empty
PostSubject: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty2014-02-14, 10:19 pm

I joined your server to play and have fun. The first thing i meet is a crasher. I asked if this is a no crash server, and "Chris" answered "no".
Then i started to discuss etc. about the crash, and he kicked someone for crashing on a crash server? That's one point.
The other thing is that I get banned for discussing, and keeping mature, while CHris is saying that i'm stupid etc. He said "no laneswitching), and I was switching lane to keep the guy behind me off my slipstream. I got kicked because of that, and i think THAT'S stupid. That's my second point.
Chris is too childish to keep on as an administrator. Please do something about it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty2014-02-15, 8:29 am

Maybe it is misunderstanding, MRc has no crash servers (and there is notice on every one of them as far as I know).

And switching your lane more than 1 time being in front of other driver is not allowed. You can switch lane once, than if you haven't got paralleled, you can switch back to perfect line before braking.
Back to top Go down
chrislap

chrislap

PostSubject: Re: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty2014-02-15, 6:58 pm

Hello

vitaly_m :
And switching your lane more than 1 time being in front of other driver is not allowed. You can switch lane once, than if you haven't got paralleled, you can switch back to perfect line before braking.

Sorry for my litle english; is difficult but : Google translate :
1 The Change of Plans pilote de plusieurs fois en ligne et conduit to zigzag. 

2 There was a lot of crash this time, I was a spectator on action to control the behavior of all, so I've seen!

3. I first put the driver viewer.

4. After the driver did not stop this complaining and vote to banish me

5.After several attempt to discuss this character became more aggressive ...
I ended up banishing are quiet.

Sorry but is not possible to complaint now, yesterday you d ont ave fair and no respect ....
RESULT is RESULT !

BB MRC Team, Chrislap Wink
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty2014-02-15, 9:38 pm

@chrislap:

I do not judje your actions. I just tried to explain this guy why could he be banned...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty2014-02-16, 2:43 am

zaioliciouz wrote:
I joined your server to play and have fun. The first thing i meet is a crasher. I asked if this is a no crash server, and "Chris" answered "no".
Then i started to discuss etc. about the crash, and he kicked someone for crashing on a crash server? That's one point.
The other thing is that I get banned for discussing, and keeping mature, while CHris is saying that i'm stupid etc. He said "no laneswitching), and I was switching lane to keep the guy behind me off my slipstream. I got kicked because of that, and i think THAT'S stupid. That's my second point.
Chris is too childish to keep on as an administrator. Please do something about it. Thanks

first thing you do when connecting to a server should always be to check the race rules which can be done by typing !rules. you would then notice that its a rules to not block an overtaking car also you are only allowed one lane change or defensive move
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin-complaint to Chris   Admin-complaint to Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin-complaint to Chris
Page 1 of 1