SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brzigonzales



Posts : 4
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 51
Country : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Thu 19 Apr - 22:05

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
what is the abuse of kicking and ban from the server

why am I banned or kicked out 4 times?

Members of MRC LOTUS


I want to prove what I see is to have done wrong

by replay of today went as normal as ever

6200 I went round to the server

Dear Mr. @ ntom Ph-X, I read a discussion about me. First of all I want you to know that I'm a grown man, who has two children, family, small furniture manufacturing company. I did not kiddy. Also I was racing for 22 years as a motorcycle-racing driver. I have S-2 license, but I earned the trust of the MRC team that can throw out players who do not behave in accordance with the rules of conduct on the runway. It also includes behavior among players, and the utmost respect for each other. You, sir showed immature and arrogant behavior, provoking me as a member of MRC, calling me ugly words to me and laughing because I do not have S-2 license. I disagree with this way of playing and I would never want to take part in the game. object to the fact that you sir I am banned 4 times, you do not know that I have the opportunity to make you banned, but just kicking the game. You, sir, is banned voting majority of the players were then played. Replay that you gave the insight is only a drop in the cup you, before long fillers. I sincerely regret that it all ended so, and would much prefer that we parted with the words: It was a pleasure to ride with you, but you do so you are not wanted.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2843
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Thu 19 Apr - 22:53

As far as i read on the log file file i couldnt find him saying anything except "lol" and "check the replay",,possibly i might of missed something but have looked a couple of times
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Thu 19 Apr - 23:27

This is not first time when Phantom complaining on this forum. Maybe he should give his energy to some other things than writing complaints here.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 9:54

Hi friends !

Im also reading AA forum somethimes .
So I found the last post from yesterday writing by EQ!
Mabe interesting for some ADMINS here!


Overall, the RallyX server is a very sensitive matter. It's been mostly
quiet there for months, only recently (thanks to people like Kashiko) we
see the server running reasonably good again. (And it even creates
tensions between AA and MRc. Please refrain from any comments on this
matter or disputes. We do it as we do, others can say whatever they
want.)
The one thing we must NOT do now is to tighten the rules or
delegate the wrong people to manage the server. It needs to go mostly
freely, only real bad crashers need to be kicked/banned, not people
struggling with the car, making mistakes. We have to live with that or
the server will die again, just like the "pro" MRc servers seem to be
doing now.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 11:11

Hello mate,

here the reason Smile


theirishnoob wrote:

Aggression doesn't mean fastt, especially on Rally but then again demo racing online is a minefield

MrSam wrote:
server [MRc] Master Rally is the best demo server so you can find,
The server is only reachable with Rally tires and locked to a limit of PB 1:12:00.

Of course if you choose the bad servers as [AA] Rallycross or France Pro Crash is the same, many crashers!

Crizze wrote:
Don't start that with that kind of s**t here and make AA server look bad... think before you talk.

MrSam wrote:
I say the truth, just open your eyes and see

Crizze wrote:
What i see? That we have server with 12players and 2 limads up? What are you seeing? And the main point is that why would you even mock other server, i can understand that you suggest your own server but really? Say all the other server are bad? geez..

MrSam wrote:
I did not say all the servers but only your Rally.
you can reach the track with road tires in your server Rally, automatically there are crashers.
2 admins today wow, congratulations.

I just wanted to say that there are many crashers, but if you do not like, it's not my problem

meddc wrote:
"bad" depends entirely on your viewpoint and what you see as important in a server. I would say, yes the AA Rallyx server does have more crashers than MRc, but the main reason is because it doesn't have a time limit imposed. This means there will be slower and less experienced drivers there than the MRc server, and yes, inevitably more crashes as a result. So, it kind of depends on what you want - busier and welcoming to newbies, or less racers and cleaner/faster racing. Unless you're under 1:12 times, you don't really have much option between the two anyway!

But lumping the AA server in with a crash server and simply labelling it as "bad" is a stretch too far I think. We are actively seeking more limads for RallyX too so hopefully it will improve, and I think we should also consider the tyre restriction.

MrSam wrote:
You know, when we opened the MRc team, all our servers was popular. Of course we had 3/laps in all servers and no restriction on any servers. We received an email from EQW telling us you use bad my tool.

finally we agreed to restrictions on our servers. and now it's your server that has no restrictions and full crashers. it is ironic

so for me it is a "bad" servers for the race. there is nothing wicked in 'bad' but if my message allows your server to evolve, I'm happy also

meddc wrote:
I think the opinion that it's full of crashers doesn't bear out my experience or that of others I have spoken to. For sure, we have some less experienced people there, but whenever I have raced there, it's been good racing, and others have said the same. So by all means promote your servers, but please don't do it by badmouthing other servers. I'm not aware of any of the history you refer to and not sure it's relevant to the current debate. It's good that people have a choice of servers with different restrictions and I would never say anything bad about MRc - I think we have to co-exist.

MrSam wrote:
Unfortunately we are unable to understand us. drive in a server rally with tires road, people will not improve. Now if you prefer to have servers full it's your problem after all. I ask nothing of you, and I will not impose anything, but I would continue to say that your server is a server crash (bad server) as the road tires are allowed.
I did not need to promote my server rally. everybody know where are the best rally drivers demo and the server rally . which is a shame, is you do not show the example. but everyone does what he wants from his servers
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2843
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 12:27

@tomtom i in all honesty thats an incorrect observations-ive noted like previously in another thread on here that that all our servers were at near full capacity,you dont take into consideration factors like for at this moment in time most kids are at school in european countrys and that the majority of lfs racers are either at school age or of working age so are at work..

Also the wording PRO MRc Server is an old name that was used so someones made this assumption based on stuff from a year ago as we dont have so called PRo server

I never get involved in disputes but have got to say that the man who made this observations should open his eyes.im racing against multiple AA members every evening on fbm so why would that be
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 12:41

Aha...thanks...
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 12:51

bish....!

Sorry..but Im not observing forum of AA...lol!
Just watching somethimes if they write something about me!
(So I just saw this post from EQ).
Thats all;
Because last night some guys from AA came on server to ask me to come back.
The reason I think,is that Im on server hole day and can take care for them.
Mostly untill afternoon there less or no limads there.
So they miss me.
But now its to late....
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 16:30


_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 17:05

skswat !

Can you please send me link from that dancing guy ?

its soooo great funny !

thanks
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 17:11

Here it is Smile
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmas98FHMH1qafrh6.gif

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 17:58

Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2843
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   Fri 20 Apr - 19:26

MrcTomTom wrote:
bish....!

Sorry..but Im not observing forum of AA...lol!
Just watching somethimes if they write something about me!
(So I just saw this post from EQ).
Thats all;
Because last night some guys from AA came on server to ask me to come back.
The reason I think,is that Im on server hole day and can take care for them.
Mostly untill afternoon there less or no limads there.
So they miss me.
But now its to late....

Please read it proper mate i didnt say you were observing anything,lol i said that the observations of the guy who had the assumption that the servers were dying was wrong or outdated
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^   

Back to top Go down
 
hi abuse of the rights to the server by MRC members ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» who owns the rights to the james name?
» Configuration Server MRc
» Saracens' new sponsor and naming rights for stadium - Allianz
» Media Rights Deals
» New MRc server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Live for Speed :: General LFS Discussion-
Jump to: