MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for new SERVER !!!

Go down 
+5
(Tom) TomTom
bish
OUTLAW
Mahmoud
EXE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:06 pm

EXE wrote:
bish wrote:
skswat wrote:
I dont need read all posts, and I can say that:

SERVER
WILL
EMPTY
Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 2367533627

Trust me... maybe first few days it wont, but soon it will.

swats put it the best way- a while ago i might of thought different but i now know that it would be empty

@ Bish this is what you say'd that makes me angry, and little bit earlyer when you was online on GP TRACK your opinion was very different. at that time you really wanted to give it a try, but then you change your mind... in my opinion you should pm me and tell me that this is not gonna work, and the topic could then be closed and i forget the idea. but no, you come here and put a big NO THE SERVER WILL BE EMPTY like Swat say's . well maybe Swat didn't read all the topic, and maybe he think little bit different as he is a rally racer most of the time...

@ SWAT i dont have a go at you or at bish ( like he say ) , but serious now??? why this could not work? why can't we make at least a event to see how it goes?? ive asked many people this day's and they all agree its a good idea to have such a server. well i agree its a lot of work, i never taked it as a joke.

@ BISH mate try to use different word's PLEASE as this is not gonna work with me. don't call me ''a little child that doesnt get what he wants'' cause i really dont think it suits me. i think we should keep eachother little respect as we are not some kids anymore. i was allways respecting you guys, and will do it till the last day here.

ive say'd that the DISSCUSION goes OFF TOPIC cause we don't really disscus something regarding the ''IDEA'' but instead we ''try'' to have somekind of fight here and stuff that don't like it...

hope you all get my point now, and nobody get ofended in any possible way.

good day all

EXE now your either hallucinating or need to see a doctor - i didnt not say i agreed on it earlier at all - from the very beguinning of this post i stated the same as ive always done.

when i was on the server yesterday i was in spectate most of the time and didnt even speak to anyone except when you mentioned removing the thread

when i said one time i thought different i meant when i first joined the team

Seriously though get your facts straight before putting them into words- if you can tell me when ive said any different about this idea il go and get the log file and prove you wrong . and i say your acting like a child because as soon as someone disagreed you start with the "if it was your idea" ect ect

if you remember what i said it was this

Its a risky thing to do on a server that gets busy,and that i think that the only safe way to test would be on a seperate hosted server of own but named with mrc if allowed and test it that way- i did not say that i thought it was a good idea - i have the full log file

Last edited by bish on 2012-05-30, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:18 pm

@ skswat if can be done EXE and TomTom or who ever would like this will have to work things out and probs that arise but would give a solution to this post request and all be happy?

right EXE ?

restart ? = turn off ?

is there a command to restart the count down ? !__ ? (i know there is one to stop the count down to restart)

Goat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:19 pm

FSP_70GTO wrote:
@ skswat if can be done EXE and TomTom or who ever would like this will have to work things out and probs that arise but would give a solution to this post request and all be happy?

right EXE ?

restart ? = turn off ?

is there a command to restart the count down ? !__ ? (i know there is one to stop the count down to restart)

Goat

do you mean this !re 30
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:24 pm

yes bish i think your right on comand !re 30 but lets say you type !re 90 = restart count down and at 90 sec correct ?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:29 pm

or !cv will cancel vote. If someone vote for restart, admin can cancel this vote and race wont restart. (but do it in 3 second while you are in race too, isnt easy Very Happy)

Turn off restart? I dont know what is sense of this. Laughing

Last edited by skswat on 2012-05-30, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:30 pm

skswat wrote:
FSP_70GTO wrote:

@ skswat & bish????----> can you set a server to run let say 10 - 20 standard races as they are now then after these 10 -20 throw in 1 race @10 laps in a rotation or Continuous loop on a 24 hour server???? this could be a solution if can be done????
Dont know if its possible, maybe yes... I would need ask EQ Worry about that. There would be also needed some WARNING before 10 laps race because if you race 3 laps race, you have fuel for 3 laps of course. Then just switch to 10 laps would be useless, because all cars would stop after 3 laps anyway.

Also if there will only once this 10 laps race and if drivers will vote !re after some crash, I am not sure if there would not again continue 3 laps races (or if drivers would not vote on purpose to skip this race).
Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 2852790277

This will need discuss with EQ if airio support this kind of loop.

Please give this a shot if work would be good for all and both worlds all bounce with joy!!!

Thank you swat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:39 pm

it would be safer if tried on less busy server

whenever taking a gamble on something always try to limit any possible damage to as little as can be-

Also yeh can type !re 90 ect for 90 sec restart
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:40 pm

@ Bish ok let's get trough this and disscus about testing this server...

ok. if you agree, and if we are alowed to do this, i can host the server on one of my pc's, and i can offer total acces to that computer ( exactly like a VPS ) in order that you Bish or anyone can acces the computer and setup airio. i can also do that, but i preffer you do it cause you have more expierence now that you have supad, and acces to entire commands and stuff...

i want to know if we can use [MRc] tag, as its a test server and im a [MRc] member.

Bish leet me know when you are ready and when we have all the agreements and i'll PM you with the team viewer id and pass for start.

after that we can setup a ftp or puty connection, or what you preffer in order to gain acces to the host computer. i can offer static ip addres and quite good speed.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:43 pm

EXE wrote:
i want to know if we can use [MRc] tag, as its a test server and im a [MRc] member.
This should be probably discussed with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:53 pm

ok now im lost scratch

there are 2 ideas out there?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:58 pm

close this topic as was requested? Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 2367533627 Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 2367533627 Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 2367533627
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 3:01 pm

Im hopeful the discussion will get to an result brfore Im 60 lol!

Like politiker...discuss and discuss and at the end everything is same as before lol!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 3:06 pm

Its just 8 years Shocked
I think we need speed up, or we miss it Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 3483361476 Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 3004240196
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 3:11 pm

skswat wrote:
EXE wrote:
This should be probably discussed with Sam.

il speak to sam about it and see if its allowed or if need be if we can use the fbx server for a couple of days to test the idea -
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 9:13 am

soo, nothing new about this? just curious...
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 10:45 am

FSP_70GTO wrote:
Goat is a neutral bystander and has followed and has been involved this post

@EXE your idea is sound and good and has some support by others but an idea in your eyes seems good but hard to get others to see it as you see it and this goes for all ideas we may have so we must all keep an open mind to all.

solution??? maybe??

@ skswat & bish????----> can you set a server to run let say 10 - 20 standard races as they are now then after these 10 -20 throw in 1 race @10 laps in a rotation or Continuous loop on a 24 hour server???? this could be a solution if can be done????

Admins on server:

would have to cancel restart vote with !cv to prevent the restart problem and cancel restart till all are ready because - the need to change fuel loads tyres ect for the race or extend count down timer if needed

it would be trial and error but im sure who ever is involved (EXE) will work it out lol!

The Goat

@EXE did you see this one ????
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 12:17 pm

@ FSP_70GTO yes i saw it... but??
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 5:10 pm

i know what you mean

they are very busy Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 4255744582

@swat have you asked EQ about the loop?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 6:03 pm

Hello,
Not yet, I didnt even had time to join Online LFS... last days were hurry for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 7:09 pm

id also say that in the 10 lap race it would be best to not have mid race joining also - which is easily set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for new SERVER !!!    Idea for new SERVER !!!   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for new SERVER !!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3